Notices

CBB20 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2017 [CBB 20] was was won by Sarah Harding. Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:58 AM #26

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

I'm pretty sure that even if she did agree to do CBB again (which i very much doubt!) she'd be legally gagged in such a major way from saying ANYTHING about a current US President that she'd be a total waste of money!!! There hasn't been a single interview with her or comment from her regarding Trump since he's become President so i think we'd be deluded to not take it for granted that's because she's not legally allowed to do so. And even if that wasn't the case the woman is the mother of three of his kids who were primarily raised by her so do you think she'd go on CBB and spill dirt on her children's father who they are extremely close too ?

On the other hand there's a very good chance, at the rate his presidency is crumbling, that the bufoon might not even be President by the the next CBB comes around.

That being said i'd still imagine there's ZERO chance of her ending up on CBB. Even in the highly unlikely circumstance that she'd even be interested in taking part, with his career and 'reputation' already in tatters, Don (or the kids if he hasn't got any cash left by then) would easily shell out £2 million to prevent her going in there.

Probably not even a grain of truth to the 'article' to start with considering it's origin anyway so let's get this into context.

Last edited by JTM45; 12-05-2017 at 09:30 AM.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
deal, ivana, million, queen, return, trump, £2