Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2017, 03:53 AM #35
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Idk, as I suspected, I find BBUK to be a lot cheesier and a lot more boring than BBUS/BBCAN. I like pleeeenty of the cast but I just don't like the content.

Still going to give it a chance, probably even if I hate it, as long as Raph is still in there.

But also, an issue for me is I struggle to understand what people are saying a lot of the time. I feel so slow. I'm not too accustomed to the accent so the British accents plus the speed that people talk makes me often miss some words or sometimes whole sentences of discussions. So I have kinda limited idea of what's going on lol. Arthur in particular is actually really hard for me to understand. Probably some others that I'm not remembering right now. I wish there were subtitles... they literally only include subtitles when I know what they're saying anyway. It's very easy to understand everyone in the DR though because they all talk a lot clearer/slower/louder.

Anyway..... Lollie

I wonder if Raph will be against showmances as much as he is when he watches BB.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
10pm, big brother, channel 5hd, discussion