Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Old 11-06-2017, 10:12 AM #1

Default Tom's reasons for evicting Mandy?!

Like the title says I was just wondering what some of you guys thought were his real reasons!

Initially I thought (and I think Emma touched on it briefly)he wanted her out of the way so he could pull Charlotte but evicting her Mum is surely counterproductive there?! As Charlotte surely won't entertain him now, not that she probably would have anyway...

Maybe he really does just want us to see more of Charlotte and feels her Mum was holding her back?!

Maybe he just likes Imran more, which is fine but have the guts to say it instead of hiding behind, us, the viewing public! Like we are not going to see that!

I'm not a fan of evictions so early in the series but they seem to insist on it these days so we just have to deal with it!

Also feel free to add in your opinions on Tom and the two housemates he had to choose from.

Please don't let this turn into a favourites against favourites war because we have enough of those. Adult discussion please.

Personally, I'm not convinced by him. He made some questionable decisions last week which often seemed for himself. Which is not a problem but he did them in cowardly ways by hiding behind the public as I've said. He had the power for the first 5 days but I don't think he made enough good friends to survive being put up for eviction within the next few weeks.

Not too sure about him as a character but I'm trying not to write anyone off yet.

Any Tom fans on here??

Last edited by snail69; 11-06-2017 at 10:20 AM.
snail69 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:18 AM #2
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Tom thinks he stands a chance with Charlotte, but can't read the clear signs she sends him.
He was convinced that she'll come out of her shell when Mandy's gone, but that's how she is. According to Mandy she didn't restrain while her mother was in the house and won't hold back either in the future.
Tom is just juvenile and thinks every girl is impressed by his good looks or unamusing tricks.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-03-2024, 03:39 PM #3

I'm only now watching this season. I'm way late. Lol. I think he really wanted her out so he can pounce on Charlotte!! Without having her mom telling her stay away from his creepy ass.
And he thinks he is so hot that he thinks Charlotte is hiding her "true " feelings for him because mom is around Haha .Ew.
He seems like a real manipulating prick.

Last edited by ChristaMC; 17-03-2024 at 03:41 PM.
ChristaMC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
evicting, mandy, reasons, tom