Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 12-06-2017, 06:01 PM #176
0_o

0_o

Quote:
No, I wouldn’t. Isis doesn’t come from nowhere. Isis doesn’t get its money from nowhere. Isis doesn’t get its arms from nowhere. Isis does have a whole lot of connections around the world, financial and others, which I think need to be robustly chased and followed.
Quote:
Well, that’s a good start for doing it. The other one is to look at the situation in Libya, where you have a lack of government, where you need a stronger presence of UN diplomacy in order to bring about the start of some stronger form of government there. Otherwise you’ve got a problem which isn’t going to go away. And that is a view that I’ve put forward in what was intended to be a thoughtful contribution this morning of how we deal with these things. And I’ll think you’ll find actually quite a lot of the public would not disagree with what I’ve said.
Clarifying the ridiculous 'sit down for tea and biscuits' accusation. War and more killing is not the answer..that much is obvious. So why on earth do people insist on making out Corbyn is a clown for wanting to do something besides bomb innocent people?! Its so weird.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:06 PM #177
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Clarifying the ridiculous 'sit down for tea and biscuits' accusation. War and more killing is not the answer..that much is obvious. So why on earth do people insist on making out Corbyn is a clown for wanting to do something besides bomb innocent people?! Its so weird.
Because people are angry by nature and what most are really looking for is not a solution - it's vengeance.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:49 PM #178

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
Corbyn was watched and investigated by MI5 for 15 years and they came up with zilch.
And you know this how? Did the MI5 disclose their findings to you?
Ask yourself this: why did they open a file on him in the first place? You can't arrest someone unless they actually commit a crime. Corbyn didn't actually carry out any killings himself, he condoned and lauded those that did.

Last edited by jet; 12-06-2017 at 06:50 PM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:12 PM #179
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
You constantly make personal snipes at anyone who disagrees with you so you can drop that victim act right now because it won't wash with anyone.

The Internet is a more valuable source of information because it supports all views and opinions, you can't get an accurate picture of what's happening just from reading the tabloids because they all have the same agenda and they push it hard with biased reporting.

It's easy enough to type in 'general election 2017' and get a wider range of opinions and news stories that are less likely to be biased, take a few articles from different websites and you're more likely to get the real picture rather than relying on the rampant character assassination that takes place in the tabloids.

Print media is a relic of the older generations, the younger generations aren't uninformed, they just aren't as influenced by trashy tabloids.
I'm not playing a victim, you were the one whittering on about me 'trying to drag you down' - paranoid or what! Yes I have made personal snipes at posts I see as ridiculous, not just yours, so therefore not personal.

You need to re-read your posts as they nearly always make personal snipes at others with a lot of use of ******** - so you talk *****.

Last edited by Brillopad; 12-06-2017 at 09:16 PM.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:24 PM #180

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Noky

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Noky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Ask yourself this: why did they open a file on him in the first place?
They had files on and even tapped the phones of people who took part in the picketing and protests that happened when the Miner's Strike was ongoing. It didn't take a lot for MI5 to show interest in you back in the day.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:24 PM #181
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
And you know this how? Did the MI5 disclose their findings to you?
Ask yourself this: why did they open a file on him in the first place? You can't arrest someone unless they actually commit a crime. Corbyn didn't actually carry out any killings himself, he condoned and lauded those that did.
He was arrested for protesting as far as I am aware.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:31 PM #182
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
I'm not playing a victim, you were the one whittering on about me 'trying to drag you down' - paranoid or what! Yes I have made personal snipes at posts I see as ridiculous, not just yours, so therefore not personal.

You need to re-read your posts as they nearly always make personal snipes at others with a lot of use of ******** - so you talk *****.
So you have nothing to add to the topic aside from more personal snipes.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
allen, heidi, heidiallen, months, theresa