Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-06-2017, 03:54 PM #1
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Default Day 10 Highlights Spoiler

Quote:
Big Brother 2017 spoilers: Day 10 recap and highlights

Here's a recap of all the latest house highlights from tonight's Big Brother.

In tonight's show at 10PM on Channel 5, Lotan starts the day talking to Gemma and Marnie about being a stripper.

Kayleigh discusses her history with Charlotte Crosby to Gemma and Marnie. Marnie says to Kayleigh “I’m not fake so I’m not going to be best friends with you.”

Sukhvinder is emotional about how difficult she is finding her role as Mayor. Imran calms her down in the bathroom.

Marnie is talking to Gemma and Nicola about her ex-boyfriend Lewis Bloor cheating on her.

Gemma is enjoying her time in the house and organises a village party to bring everybody together.

Sukhvinder and Kayleigh try to talk about their communication issues as Mayor and Deputy Mayor but it develops into a row.

Lotan gives Gemma and Marnie massages in the garden. Gemma tells Lotan “When you get out of here, you can come to mine, I’m going to cook for you, I’m going to run you a bath with candles and any oil of your choice. I’m going to make sure I have Egyptian cotton on the bed sheets.”

Lotan questions “oh I’m staying the night?” and Gemma says, “If you want, and I am going to massage you back”.

Lotan opens up to Marnie in the garden and becomes emotional about his feelings for his ex-girlfriend. He admits to Marnie, he is still hung up on her and says, “You’re beautiful and if I was single or whatever, I would be so interested it would be ridiculous”.

Ellie is upset that Lotan is attracted to Marnie. Ellie later goes to the Diary Room to talk about Lotan and says “It’s like some new hot tottie’s come in and chuffing hell, it’s sell by date’s gone on me, by the sounds of it. Love is blind.”

The Mayor Sukhvinder and the VIP celebrities discuss who should be given new job roles and who should be made unemployed. Mayor Sukhvinder decides to make Imran the Deputy Mayor and Kayleigh becomes unemployed.

Kayleigh says of Sukhvinder “I don’t respect anyone who wants to just boss people around”.

Gemma, Marnie and Nicola talk about Kieran, Tom and Lotan.
http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...ighlights.html

Last edited by Calderyon; 15-06-2017 at 04:24 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
10, day, highlights, spoiler