Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Old 23-06-2017, 08:33 PM #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
No the eggs wasn't, was a clear windup attempt which worked. or did to start with while Tom got the blame

The sunscreen on the floor though, not sure how that can be viewed as anything but malicious...the only thing to come out of that would have been someone slipping, possibly badly. Hence BB intervening.

...but if you are going to crack eggs to wind people up...why would you crack them over the floor...wouldn't common sense tell you the danger that could cause...(then again common sense and Chanelle don't go together).wouldn't you just break them in the box???
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2017, 08:49 PM #77
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
...but if you are going to crack eggs to wind people up...why would you crack them over the floor...wouldn't common sense tell you the danger that could cause...(then again common sense and Chanelle don't go together).wouldn't you just break them in the box???
Well yeah, could have had a bit more thought in it but I guess with her refusing to clean them up (as it seemed like as the housemates seemed more pissed off that they were being left to clean them) she felt she won. It was only funny the first time and that was only because of the reaction to it

If I was to wind people up with eggs, I would be emptying them so when the housemates picked them up to use they had nothing in them. Not sure if BB would give them a needle to do this though Or I would be boiling them on the sly so when someone went to crack one for an omelette/fried egg or whatever it failed badly.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 09:25 PM #78

Default Manipulitive power player

Chanelle is one of the most manipulitive person I have ever seen her choice of words was very clever and she caused the argument knowing fine well how it would turn out because she made it happen same when she butted in on the argument with the golden girl honestly if people can't see this they are just stupid get her nasty fake ass out
Jordan18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 09:29 PM #79

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan18 View Post
Chanelle is one of the most manipulitive person I have ever seen her choice of words was very clever and she caused the argument knowing fine well how it would turn out because she made it happen same when she butted in on the argument with the golden girl honestly if people can't see this they are just stupid get her nasty fake ass out
Glad I am not the pnly one to see that ,she pretends she is all caring and nice,when really she is laying down poison,she even talks slowly to make sure what she is saying comes across a 'nice' horrible person along with Isabell,no wonder they get on so well,

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
argument, chanelle, lotan