Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-06-2017, 05:29 PM #1
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Default Lotan Carter side of the story

Lotan Carter left the Big Brother 2017 house to attend hospital before his removal.

Lotan was ejected from the show over the weekend after a row with fellow housemate Isabelle Warburton.

But he has revealed how he spent the night in hospital and wanted to leave before being given the boot.

"I was vomiting blood, if you look at the video when they booted me out, you can see the hospital band on my wrist," Lotan explained today. “I was throwing up constantly, they had to take me [to hospital]. I had an ulcer in my stomach and it erupted with the stress.”

In an interview with The Sun newspaper, Lotan recalled how he was in pain all day leading up to his argument with Isabelle.

Following their row, Lotan found himself vomiting blood: "I was petrified. I went from being mad because I was stressed and in so much pain, to crying because I was throwing up so much. Blood looks like a lot when it’s in a toilet anyway.

"But when it was coming out, it was coming out like vomit but it was just blood. I kept doing it, I must have been sick 150 times. I opened my mouth and blood would come out, it was terrifying."

Lotan went on to say how he spent the night in hospital before returning to the studio the next day.

"They took me straight to hospital in the ambulance," he said. "They checked all my bloods and told me I needed an endoscopy. I told them I didn’t want to be there anymore, I wanted to leave and get myself sorted but it started again – they told me they wanted me to stay."

After being persuaded to remain on the show, Lotan claims hours later he was ejected by Big Brother for his unacceptable behaviour in the argument.

"That’s why I had no comment. It was so underhand," Lotan complained. "They pestered me and pestered me to go back in, even though I was ill and I said multiple times I wanted to leave, but they wanted to publicly kick me out, rather than just let me go."
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
carter, lotan, side, story