Notices

Big Brother 18 [Summer 2017] BB18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2017, 10:59 PM   #1
Daniel.
we are not your kind
 
Daniel.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: England
Posts: 21,358

Favourites (more):
The Circle 2019: Georgina
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Natalie Nunn


Default Simone is so dull

I thought she would actually have a personality

Last edited by Daniel.; 07-07-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:03 PM   #2
Wizard.
A Sec*hand Chance
 
Wizard.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 15,093
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Nicole
Love Island 5: Molly-Mae
BBCanada 7: Samantha
BB19: Kay


Default

She was in the bin when she made a rape joke on BOTS>
Wizard. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:07 PM   #3
storybrooke
Senior Member
 
storybrooke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,953

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
BB14: Dexter
BB12: Aaron
Default

Yeah she acted like she would make such a big impact on the house and make so much fun, yet we have not been seeing that from her
__________________

BB 19 favourites: Cameron, Zoe, Cian
storybrooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:10 PM   #4
DouglasS
Who, me?
 
DouglasS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,661

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Curtis
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Akeem
CBBUSA2: Ryan Lochte
Default

She's Ellie's tail. She's so fake as well, hope she leaves soon.
__________________
Love Island Faves: Ovie, Tommy, Curtis, Maura, Chris and Lucie
Love Island Least Faves: Anna, Jourdan, Yewande
BBUSA Faves:Nicole, Nick, Kat, Jackson and Cliff
BBUSA Least faves: Jack, Bella, Analyse and Jessica
DouglasS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:27 AM   #5
rusticgal
Senior Member
 
rusticgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,206
Default

Pointless housemate..
rusticgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:28 AM   #6
MB.
drip! all! over! me!
 
MB.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 31,923

Favourites (more):
The Circle 2019: Georgina
Survivor 39: Kellee
BBUSA21: Christie
Love Island 5: Maura


Default

I was here for her laughing her head off during Tom's garden rant the other night (following the rather lovely trend this series of one person sitting in a corner during an argument, having a giggle to themselves) but other than that... eh
__________________
MB. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:33 AM   #7
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

She's gonna crack trust me....there's times where she's watching conversations which were very snide plus her giggling away at that fight with Sue and Tom?

We all know her past.

Bitch has a criminal record so don't be fooled she's in this for the money but someone with her traits can't keep that innocent act up.
__________________

Last edited by pontyboi; 08-07-2017 at 01:33 AM.
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:38 AM   #8
Jedman
Senior Member
 
Jedman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 482

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
BB14: Dexter
Default

I think she's kinda sexy sometimes, in a trashy Chav kinda way. she's looked quite good done up and when her boobs were spilling out earlier.

I'd probably get drunk and try and bang her if I was in the house.

Last edited by Jedman; 08-07-2017 at 01:48 AM.
Jedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:45 AM   #9
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedman View Post
I think she's kinda sexy sometimes, in a trashy Chav kinda way. she's lookes quite good done up and when her boobs were spilling out earlier.

I'd probably get drunk and try and bang her if I was in the house.
This post makes me want to go to the clap clinic.
__________________
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:50 AM   #10
Jedman
Senior Member
 
Jedman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 482

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
BB14: Dexter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
This post makes me want to go to the clap clinic.


I wouldn't mess around like Sam and ellie, I'd get her drunk and then dive right in there and have dirty chav sex on the bench in the garden.
Jedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:53 AM   #11
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedman View Post


I wouldn't mess around like Sam and ellie, I'd get her drunk and then dive right in there and have dirty chav sex on the bench in the garden.
This scares me lol
__________________
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:59 AM   #12
Jedman
Senior Member
 
Jedman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 482

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
BB14: Dexter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
This scares me lol
She just looks like one of those girls who would be easy after a few drinks.

(no disrespect simone)

The others aren't my type or would be too much of a challenge.

She looks like a laugh to be fair.
Jedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:12 AM   #13
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedman View Post
She just looks like one of those girls who would be easy after a few drinks.

(no disrespect simone)

The others aren't my type or would be too much of a challenge.

She looks like a laugh to be fair.
Yeah none of these girls would sleep with you plus this is not Love Island....I don't understand the constant posts on getting with girls?

Creeped out.
__________________
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:17 AM   #14
Jedman
Senior Member
 
Jedman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 482

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
BB14: Dexter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
Yeah none of these girls would sleep with you plus this is not Love Island....I don't understand the constant posts on getting with girls?

Creeped out.
No need to get personal, I'm just having a laugh. People talk about fancying housemates all the time.

Oh yeah forgot if it's a guy taking about girls it's seen as wierd and creepy, but when a guy talks about another guy or a girl about a guy it's fine.

Just shows the sexist double standards we live in.
Jedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:21 AM   #15
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedman View Post
No need to get personal, I'm just having a laugh. People talk about fancying housemates all the time.

Oh yeah forgot if it's a guy taking about girls it's seen as wierd and creepy, but when a guy talks about another guy or a girl about a guy it's fine.

Just shows the sexist double standards we live in.
Not true I thought Ellie was creepy as **** with Lotan so don't try and play that card.
__________________
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:24 AM   #16
Jedman
Senior Member
 
Jedman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 482

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
BB14: Dexter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
Not true I thought Ellie was creepy as **** with Lotan so don't try and play that card.
Your talking about me not housemates though, I'm just talking I haven't done anything.

Lots of people on this forum talk about things like sams penis or how cute raph is and they want to bang him all the time.

Last edited by Jedman; 08-07-2017 at 02:25 AM.
Jedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:40 AM   #17
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedman View Post
Your talking about me not housemates though, I'm just talking I haven't done anything.

Lots of people on this forum talk about things like sams penis or how cute raph is and they want to bang him all the time.
You brought up sexism.

I responded.

Agreed?
__________________
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:47 AM   #18
Jedman
Senior Member
 
Jedman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 482

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
BB14: Dexter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
You brought up sexism.

I responded.

Agreed?
Fair enough I've made my point.

I probably went too far.

But when sex is constantly talked about on the show then it rubs off on you I think.

I've been listening to too much of ellie and chanelles filth lately.

Anyway I think simone seems alright so far. Shes not as big a character as Andrew or susan so I don't think we can really judge her too much as yet.

She just seems like she's there for a good time and having a laugh like she said she was.
Jedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:57 AM   #19
fitz2k2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,219


Default

another charollete
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 03:48 AM   #20
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedman View Post
Fair enough I've made my point.

I probably went too far.

But when sex is constantly talked about on the show then it rubs off on you I think.

I've been listening to too much of ellie and chanelles filth lately.

Anyway I think simone seems alright so far. Shes not as big a character as Andrew or susan so I don't think we can really judge her too much as yet.

She just seems like she's there for a good time and having a laugh like she said she was.
Simone has appeared on multiple reality shows and has a criminal record for violence which I think was shown when she loved watching the fight between Joe and pals the other night.im not a phsychiatrist but it's basic ****.
__________________

Last edited by pontyboi; 08-07-2017 at 03:49 AM.
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:48 PM   #21
Babayaro.
A moment, a love
 
Babayaro.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 13,799

Favourites:
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science
BB3: Alex


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedman View Post


I wouldn't mess around like Sam and ellie, I'd get her drunk and then dive right in there and have dirty chav sex on the bench in the garden.
Bye
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:55 PM   #22
SteveG2688
Senior Member
 
SteveG2688's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 784

Favourites (more):
BB18: Deborah
CBB19: Coleen Nolan
CBB18: Renee Graziano
BB17: Georgina
Default

Yea im surprised by her too, i thought she was going to be a joker shes been rubbish so far!
SteveG2688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dull, simone

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:42 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts