Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-07-2017, 11:40 AM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie
Default It's soooo hard to guess who is gona win

I didnt really like BB this year in fact its one of my least favourite ever.
However its so so hard to predict who the public will crown their winner.
My thoughts on those left in there are :

Charlotte : pretty girl but I cant FOR THE LIFE OF ME figure out how SHE beat so many other hopefuls to get a place in the house. It's unlikely she will win but if she does she will be as boring a winner as Cameron and Rachel

Deborah : For the first few weeks even though the sisters look different I found it hard to tell which was which and found that they hadnt much personality. Deborah however has emerged a much nicer girl overall and better housemate

Hannah : Oh my God in the past weeks highlights show I have seen what a vile self centred egotistical bitch she is when she ramrodded Tom into doing what SHE WANTED to do. Thank God there is zero chance of her winning

Isabelle :Now this is a case of first impressions doing a 360 degree turn. I didnt like her at the start she was confrontational and bitchy (Yes ok ok she got rid of Lotan) but in the past few weeks I have seen quite a sweet girl. I wish with all my heart she would lay off the fake tan though as she could be so pretty. As a latecomer I think she has earned her place in the final

Andrew : Expected so much from him but he is a crying whinging deceitful waste of space and thank God he isnt eligible to win. He has got enough already the little toad

Kieran : Ok a bit of a bore and a fence sitter for alot of his journey. Nice to look at though lol. I dont think he will win but if he did I wouldnt be gutted

Raph : The biggest let down for me this year. Loved him on launch night, thought he would be a great housemate but his snide ways his bedroom bitching and his absolute surgical attachment to Chanelle has made him a weak housemate and one I wouldnt like to see winning (sorry Raph fans)

Tom : Funny but I liked Tom right from the start when he had to make difficult decisions but judged people on how HE saw them not the public in most cases. I still like him, he has remained true to his friends and he is one of my faves left in there
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
gona, guess, hard, soooo, win