Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Old 25-07-2017, 11:40 AM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Default It's soooo hard to guess who is gona win

I didnt really like BB this year in fact its one of my least favourite ever.
However its so so hard to predict who the public will crown their winner.
My thoughts on those left in there are :

Charlotte : pretty girl but I cant FOR THE LIFE OF ME figure out how SHE beat so many other hopefuls to get a place in the house. It's unlikely she will win but if she does she will be as boring a winner as Cameron and Rachel

Deborah : For the first few weeks even though the sisters look different I found it hard to tell which was which and found that they hadnt much personality. Deborah however has emerged a much nicer girl overall and better housemate

Hannah : Oh my God in the past weeks highlights show I have seen what a vile self centred egotistical bitch she is when she ramrodded Tom into doing what SHE WANTED to do. Thank God there is zero chance of her winning

Isabelle :Now this is a case of first impressions doing a 360 degree turn. I didnt like her at the start she was confrontational and bitchy (Yes ok ok she got rid of Lotan) but in the past few weeks I have seen quite a sweet girl. I wish with all my heart she would lay off the fake tan though as she could be so pretty. As a latecomer I think she has earned her place in the final

Andrew : Expected so much from him but he is a crying whinging deceitful waste of space and thank God he isnt eligible to win. He has got enough already the little toad

Kieran : Ok a bit of a bore and a fence sitter for alot of his journey. Nice to look at though lol. I dont think he will win but if he did I wouldnt be gutted

Raph : The biggest let down for me this year. Loved him on launch night, thought he would be a great housemate but his snide ways his bedroom bitching and his absolute surgical attachment to Chanelle has made him a weak housemate and one I wouldnt like to see winning (sorry Raph fans)

Tom : Funny but I liked Tom right from the start when he had to make difficult decisions but judged people on how HE saw them not the public in most cases. I still like him, he has remained true to his friends and he is one of my faves left in there
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 11:47 AM #2

Raph to win!
Old 25-07-2017, 11:51 AM #3

ring my isabelle please everyone.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 12:07 PM #4
TiBB’s Very Finest

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
TiBB’s Very Finest

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

I agree, very hard to tell this year!
I’d be happy with Issy/Raph/Deborah winning. (And I could even justify Tom winning tbh)
Old 25-07-2017, 12:09 PM #5
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I didnt really like BB this year in fact its one of my least favourite ever.
However its so so hard to predict who the public will crown their winner.
My thoughts on those left in there are :

Charlotte : pretty girl but I cant FOR THE LIFE OF ME figure out how SHE beat so many other hopefuls to get a place in the house. It's unlikely she will win but if she does she will be as boring a winner as Cameron and Rachel

Deborah : For the first few weeks even though the sisters look different I found it hard to tell which was which and found that they hadnt much personality. Deborah however has emerged a much nicer girl overall and better housemate

Hannah : Oh my God in the past weeks highlights show I have seen what a vile self centred egotistical bitch she is when she ramrodded Tom into doing what SHE WANTED to do. Thank God there is zero chance of her winning

Isabelle :Now this is a case of first impressions doing a 360 degree turn. I didnt like her at the start she was confrontational and bitchy (Yes ok ok she got rid of Lotan) but in the past few weeks I have seen quite a sweet girl. I wish with all my heart she would lay off the fake tan though as she could be so pretty. As a latecomer I think she has earned her place in the final

Andrew : Expected so much from him but he is a crying whinging deceitful waste of space and thank God he isnt eligible to win. He has got enough already the little toad

Kieran : Ok a bit of a bore and a fence sitter for alot of his journey. Nice to look at though lol. I dont think he will win but if he did I wouldnt be gutted

Raph : The biggest let down for me this year. Loved him on launch night, thought he would be a great housemate but his snide ways his bedroom bitching and his absolute surgical attachment to Chanelle has made him a weak housemate and one I wouldnt like to see winning (sorry Raph fans)

Tom : Funny but I liked Tom right from the start when he had to make difficult decisions but judged people on how HE saw them not the public in most cases. I still like him, he has remained true to his friends and he is one of my faves left in there
I love posts like this and you should be applauded for being not only correct in every paragraph, but you took time to write it all in perfect grammer.It is however sad that what you are likely to get for all your efforts are the stupid baiting gifs or the 4 or 5 word retorts difiling your post in favor of a loutish shout out for Raph or whoever the crew want to shout out about.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 12:17 PM #6
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron

Hmm, I'm predicting an Isabelle win (if she survives eviction, I'm only like 80% sure she has), and I think its for the reasons you mentioned

Shes a perfect example of 'don't judge a book by your cover' and her 360 from getting deafening booes and topping a household vte, to where she is now has been great to watch. Its not a certain thing yet though, she needs just one more standout moment to confirm it entirely I think.

Last edited by Withano; 25-07-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 12:21 PM #7

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
DOI 2020: Joe Swash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
DOI 2020: Joe Swash

Isabelle to win
DanielM787 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 12:45 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
I love posts like this and you should be applauded for being not only correct in every paragraph, but you took time to write it all in perfect grammer.It is however sad that what you are likely to get for all your efforts are the stupid baiting gifs or the 4 or 5 word retorts difiling your post in favor of a loutish shout out for Raph or whoever the crew want to shout out about.
Thank you sam. After years of being on opposite sides on every BB forum I think we are actually buddies now lol. I dont mind what is said on my thread once it doesnt attack me as a poster xx
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 12:54 PM #9

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy

I think Isabelle will take this, but predicting fourth to second is so hard since Raph, Deborah, Tom and Kieran could all get any position from second to fourth
RhysJones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 12:57 PM #10

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

I want Isabelle to win but as far as guessing if she will or not it's impossible to tell what the GBP will do.
Paula D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
gona, guess, hard, soooo, win