Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB20 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2017 [CBB 20] was was won by Sarah Harding. Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 09-08-2017, 10:05 AM #76

deadwood - as it was pure evil to watch.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:13 AM #77
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

It's quite hard to call out genuinely nasty CBB housemates, since a lot of them treat the show like a job and know they create entertainment by being so. I mean, Pete Burns was nasty, but he's one of the best (imo). His nastiness still wasn't on the same level as Danielle/Jade/Jo, though. They took it to an extreme.

Random people that come to mind are clique-y housemates that have no redeeming attributes. People like Lewis (CBB18), Jamie (CBB19), Austin (CBB16/19), etc. Also, people who have a nasty past that I just can't ignore, like Jim (CBB13).
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:13 AM #78
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Aubrey was the only one who directly took Bear on in hindesight. Renee let him walk all over her. The problem was Aubrey had nobody to back her up (vocally) whereas Bear had Marnie and Lewis basically up his arse encouraging him to be a ****.

I wish we had have had someone like Brandi or Trisha in the series with Aubrey to back her up, Ricky was too scared to say much and Frankie wasn't confrontational enough.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:43 AM #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
If stuff is hear'say or wasn't shown on the show it's a rumour. Anyone can make up stuff about anyone.
You really think Samantha Fox or Renee are liars? And besides more than half the things I listed DID happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
Yes people who didnt get Bear seem to be quite binary thinkers - maybe young and not very experienced. Snowflakes.

Maybe they ve never watched only fools and horses - and have seen that in the East End joshing is part of life - friends do it each other - a wind up. Its actually a sign of friendship - Bear interviening saved Chloe alot of embarassment.
Joshing =/= being a malicious bully.

Quote:
Nothing maclicious is meant by joshing about and to see that way - well they were just jealous they couldn't get anyone to laugh if they tried for 100 years - and you know it. Where for Bear it was effortless (He won with a massive majority and has gone on to do two programs since)
They weren't jealous of jack ****. They repeatedly got pissed off at what he was doing. (and no he did not win by a "massive majority", he won by 1%)

Quote:
The my little pussy cat is not homophobic at all so you are really twisting things - Bear has two cats - and I think this something he says to anyone who is getting angry at them to wind them up further - someone with more humour could retort - but Frankie was American and Dull.
It IS homophobic, accidental or not. I don't give a **** how many cats Stephen Bear owns. And American and Dull?

Quote:
You have twisted things to your perception to attempt to make them facts. Opinions are not facts. What I have stated is not fact but opinion. I ve been bullied and I can tell you Bear is not a bully.
TELL ME WHAT I'VE TWISTED.

Quote:
He literally just wants to live in positivity.
Congratulations, you fell for his facade.

Quote:
Attacking someone ''at their core'' Is like a full blown character assisnation. Like what Aubrey to Bear saying she had done this and this and he would never amount to anything.
I mean she did to this after nearly a month of him being an egregious prick who screamed in people's faces on a daily basis, dominated the attention of every room, pushed the divide in the house to drastic lengths, antagonized anyone who argued with him with "That was very nasty behavior!", not to mention this is the same day he cream pies her just to be a twat, makes a half-hearted apology that she (rightfully) doesn't accept because he's done it over 342424242 times, and calls her and Renee pathetic and embarassing, hence her blowup against him.

Quote:
But all in all he won - most people got the joke - its a shame you missed out because it was a great series.
Winning something doesn't make you any less of a slimeball.

Quote:
p.s why have you left out the parties and clubs Bear came up with to try to bring everyone together?
Shine bright like a frankie I guess?
Because that's typically a bully's attempt to try and come off nice and positive to the people around him, which is true in this case since the two or three times Bear did this he'd do something horrible the very next day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBIC View Post
Consistently goading and antagonizing someone just for a reaction is bullying. Bear was absolutely a bully. He got away with the way he behaved because the rest of the CBB18 cast was, quite frankly, dumb. Stick him in CBB17 and see if anybody tolerates his behavior. The entire cast would stick together to isolate him or they would force the producers to eject him. You really think somebody like Tiffany, Gemma, or even John would tolerate half the stuff Bear did? And these HMs are all far more intelligent than Bear so they absolutely would tear him apart.

Bear was also a complete and utter coward. He crapped himself when he was confronted by the security guard in the diary room and he was visibly rattled when Aubrey ripped him apart. The CBB18 was literally too weak. Stick him in the house with someone like Dennis Rodman or Vinnie Jones or Razor from CBB11 and we would not have seen a single one of his pranks. He would have been the one evicted for being too boring. Somebody like Luisa would have drove Bear to a nervous breakdown through just verbal insults. We saw how he much it affected him when Aubrey called him a failure.

CBB18 was a colossal failure. It became "The Bear Show" because the other housemates allowed it to and production was desperate for some sort of storyline. In other series, Bear would merely be an extra or vilified for being a bully.
This! Seeing Tiffany, Gemma, and John band together against him
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:53 AM #80

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson

I would actually love to see Bear go back in with a strong bunch of HM's. He wouldn't last pissing time. Would be hilarious to watch.
Paula D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:15 AM #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBIC View Post
Consistently goading and antagonizing someone just for a reaction is bullying. Bear was absolutely a bully. He got away with the way he behaved because the rest of the CBB18 cast was, quite frankly, dumb. Stick him in CBB17 and see if anybody tolerates his behavior. The entire cast would stick together to isolate him or they would force the producers to eject him. You really think somebody like Tiffany, Gemma, or even John would tolerate half the stuff Bear did? And these HMs are all far more intelligent than Bear so they absolutely would tear him apart.

Bear was also a complete and utter coward. He crapped himself when he was confronted by the security guard in the diary room and he was visibly rattled when Aubrey ripped him apart. The CBB18 was literally too weak. Stick him in the house with someone like Dennis Rodman or Vinnie Jones or Razor from CBB11 and we would not have seen a single one of his pranks. He would have been the one evicted for being too boring. Somebody like Luisa would have drove Bear to a nervous breakdown through just verbal insults. We saw how he much it affected him when Aubrey called him a failure.

CBB18 was a colossal failure. It became "The Bear Show" because the other housemates allowed it to and production was desperate for some sort of storyline. In other series, Bear would merely be an extra or vilified for being a bully.
They were the ones whoo ostracised him? He was alone? He wasn't Mr Popular???

I never saw him goading or antognising - he was just playng.

He he did feel remorse I know he did I know what it looks like.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:22 AM #82

Quote:
They were the ones whoo ostracised him? He was alone? He wasn't Mr Popular???
Some ostracized him a couple hours every few days but a) he still had his three stooges to entertain and b) his dominating nature meant those who tried to ignore him would give in, failing at their attempt.

Quote:
I never saw him goading or antognising - he was just playng.

He he did feel remorse I know he did I know what it looks like.
"Oh you're getting nasty now!" "That was very nasty behavior!" "Ohh someone's getting angry now!" "NO DRAMAAAZ" "Mate, RUTHLESS!"

And no, feeling genuine remorse would mean you consciously decide to stop being a twat to people.

Last edited by Epic.; 09-08-2017 at 11:23 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:23 PM #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertC View Post
Some ostracized him a couple hours every few days but a) he still had his three stooges to entertain and b) his dominating nature meant those who tried to ignore him would give in, failing at their attempt.

"Oh you're getting nasty now!" "That was very nasty behavior!" "Ohh someone's getting angry now!" "NO DRAMAAAZ" "Mate, RUTHLESS!"

And no, feeling genuine remorse would mean you consciously decide to stop being a twat to people.
Well in this case the fact you cant see a guy in a Hawaian shirt just trying to entertain as bullying just makes me feel sorry for you. I reckon he has a heart of Gold. I think he is a good person. Not a bully at all - how can one person in a house that gives warnings a dime a dozen for bullying not get called it on it once?

Once he swallowed the spit Auberry put in his drink and he DIDNT MOAN LIKE AN OLD SOUR PUSS. The housemates had to lay in the bed they made via how they treated him at the beginning.

They all bonded over their hatred and jealousy of him into these boring lumps. Normal people would have broken down over it - but Bear didnt care because he didnt want to be friends with them anyway- neither would I, they are Dull and fake. So they kinda lost on that one. As they continued to loose until the winner was anounced.

They could have had a laugh - but they chose not to. Its their fault Bear won because they didnt play the game.

He was up every single week because of them - as well -

I felt that I was supporting the underdog when I supported him. He had worked really hard and survived smiling the whole time.

They (the 4 statues/other Hm's) just whinged when they had everything to play for - bunch of sad sacks that they are.

Last edited by sungrass; 09-08-2017 at 12:33 PM.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:50 PM #84

Quote:
Well in this case the fact you cant see a guy in a Hawaian shirt just trying to entertain as bullying just makes me feel sorry for you. I reckon he has a heart of Gold. I think he is a good person. Not a bully at all - how can one person in a house that gives warnings a dime a dozen for bullying not get called it on it once?
He DID get given a dozen warnings though! EDIT: Wtf does him wearing a Hawaiian shirt have to do with any of the **** he does?

Quote:
Once he swallowed the spit Auberry put in his drink and he DIDNT MOAN LIKE AN OLD SOUR PUSS. The housemates had to lay in the bed they made via how they treated him at the beginning.
Lmao yes he did. He tried to act all tough in the DR all "I'm gonna nominate her till she leaves now!" Do you just not remember?

Quote:
They all bonded over their hatred and jealousy of him into these boring lumps. Normal people would have broken down over it - but Bear didnt care because he didnt want to be friends with them anyway- neither would I, they are Dull and fake. So they kinda lost on that one. As they continued to loose until the winner was anounced.
You'd have another problem if they pretended to like him and pretended that they should all bow to him.

Quote:
They could have had a laugh - but they chose not to. Its their fault Bear won because they didnt play the game.
Playing the game =/= Goading and taunting people into screaming/bawling their eyes out.

Quote:
He was up every single week because of them - as well -
And what? Do you think this was just for no reason that they did this?

Quote:
I felt that I was supporting the underdog when I supported him. He had worked really hard and survived smiling the whole time.
Yes he did smile as the person in front of him self-destructed about how he's ruining their's and everyone else's time.

Quote:
They (the 4 statues/other Hm's) just whinged when they had everything to play for - bunch of sad sacks that they are.
I just can't anymore. Your moral values are so vastly different to mine that anything I say to you will just be gobbilty goop at this point.

Last edited by Epic.; 09-08-2017 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:54 PM #85
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Uh says the one who still won't clarify what I've lied about/rumors You bold text-ed me saying he encouraged Marnie to flash her tits in Saira's face and then acted as though I was making **** up even though that was right there on camera.
It wouldn't let me bold the whole list so It just went first and last. You said in your post a lot of stuff 'didn't happen onscreen' or 'didn't make the show'

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:56 PM #86
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Bear was an indidivudal, there were a group against him. I can easily make a list just as long about how they VERBALLY ASSAULTED HIM.

SPAT IN HIS FOOD/DRINK

anyone can make stuff sound dramatic

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:04 PM #87

Quote:
It wouldn't let me bold the whole list so It just went first and last. You said in your post a lot of stuff 'didn't happen onscreen' or 'didn't make the show'
What no I didn't SOME of the stuff didn't but for the most part what i'm saying did.

Quote:
Bear was an indidivudal, there were a group against him.
Lmao no there ****ing wasn't. Lewis, Marnie, Heavy, and Chloe were all his minions at varying degrees who blindly let him carry on his pathetic tirade as they joined him for the ride.

Quote:
I can easily make a list just as long about how they VERBALLY ASSAULTED HIM.

SPAT IN HIS FOOD/DRINK

anyone can make stuff sound dramatic
I didn't exactly make that much things sound dramatic when most of what I said was just word-for-word what happened.

And I am sick and tired of this "Aubrey spat in his food" thing that his fans use as the one (and really only) defense and justification for him being a bully. Yes what she did was wrong but she at least apologized profusely for it.

And go ahead, make your list. But every single thing you'd say it'd be so obviously them countering him being horrible to them first. Aubrey ****ting on his career? He antagonized her the whole time. Ricky calling him an ugly human being? He was jumping in Ricky's face, waving his arms out, screaming at him, etc.

And you STILL are acting like I'm making stuff up but no i'm ****ing not!
Old 09-08-2017, 01:51 PM #88
Sod orf

Sod orf

There's been a few.

Big John Mac can be a very nasty piece of work (although he's funny with it)
Pete Burns could be very vicious
Julie Goodyear is very nasty.
Heidi & Spencer
Lionel Blair had a nasty streak in him
Kellie Maloney
Frenchie
Perez
Farrah
Gemma Collins is a nasty selfish piece of work
And of course Kim Woodburn
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:05 PM #89

Quote:
He DID get given a dozen warnings though! EDIT: Wtf does him wearing a Hawaiian shirt have to do with any of the **** he does?

Lmao yes he did. He tried to act all tough in the DR all "I'm gonna nominate her till she leaves now!" Do you just not remember?

You'd have another problem if they pretended to like him and pretended that they should all bow to him.

Playing the game =/= Goading and taunting people into screaming/bawling their eyes out.

And what? Do you think this was just for no reason that they did this?

Yes he did smile as the person in front of him self-destructed about how he's ruining their's and everyone else's time.

I just can't anymore. Your moral values are so vastly different to mine that anything I say to you will just be gobbilty goop at this point.
Draining arguments bore me. You wont change my mind I wont change yours - have a good day - you Sound American? He was kinda up against Americans - they didnt understand his humour - and you make out her was worse that Farrah? Ok - well anyway we arent getting anywhere so Im just gonna leave this. Im happy he won and thats that.

Last edited by sungrass; 09-08-2017 at 02:06 PM.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:12 PM #90
0_o

0_o

Kellie Maloney I found particularly nasty tbh, I remember them squaring up to a woman in a VERY manly way (Frenchy was it?) and the forum exploded as it was 'just a woman squaring up to a woman so wheres the problem'

James Jordan was pretty horrendous the first time too

Austin Armacost (I didn't see his first series) was an utter horror
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:14 PM #91
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Kellie Maloney I found particularly nasty tbh, I remember them squaring up to a woman in a VERY manly way (Frenchy was it?) and the forum exploded as it was 'just a woman squaring up to a woman so wheres the problem'

James Jordan was pretty horrendous the first time too

Austin Armacost (I didn't see his first series) was an utter horror
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:19 PM #92
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
Yes, that opinion won't go down very well on here, but its true tbh. Kellie had a very manly figure/size, and was likely a hell of a lot stronger than the average woman, even with hormone treatment (not sure is they were getting that or not at the time)
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 09-08-2017 at 02:19 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:20 PM #93

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Pete burns.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:57 PM #94

Favourites (more):