Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Designs (fan made) For all fan-made BB banners, adverts, logos etc.

Old 20-08-2017, 12:57 AM #1

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Dani
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Dani
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Smile Big brother 2018. Series 19

I would like to see a very basic big brother with 12 housmates (6 men and 6 women) and also a open plan house with the living area, dining area and kitchen all in one and will all have a blue carpet floor and all the walls would be blue and white. Also they will be 2 bedrooms a red bedroom and a green bedroom. The dining area would just be a large wooden table including blue table mats and blue coasters and would have white plastic chairs and the kitchen would have a cream kitchen unit. The living area would have three comfy sofas, a pink one, a light yellow one and a gray one and have three blue chairs. They will also be brown and white cushions scattered around the sofas. The living area would also have a brown cofee table with blue coasters. The face wall would include all the housemates faces as usual and would also have screen saying how mand days are left till the final. The staircase would be wooden and would have brown stairs and a blue handrail. The dairy room would remain upstairs and would be shaped as a cloud and would have a sky background. The washing machine and the dryer has been removed and has been replaced with a bucket and a mangle which will be in the garden. Also in the garden will be a vegetable patch and the chickens will return plus they will be a jail which will have a bed and a toilet inside so they can stay in there longer when they will be punished. Also they will be a tree house, a smoking area and a small pool that the housemates will be able to relax in that they will be placed in the garden. They will be a gym for them too but they can only go into the fitness suite after completing special tasks. The bathroom would have a shower, bath and a sink and the bathroom also has a simple table that will have housmates makeup on. In the green bedroom, they would be 3 single beds and 2 double beds and will have yellow covers on. The green bedroon will also have a blue carpet floor and a toilet at the back. The red bedroom will have 1 double bed and 2 single sofas and will also include 2 sofa beds which will have which covers and a purple carpet and will also feature a toilet in the back. This series would run for 100 days and on the third week, 2 new housemates would enter the house. The eye would have a brown wooden eye with a blue camera in the middle.

Last edited by MICHAEL G; 20-08-2017 at 12:58 AM.
MICHAEL G is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 07:49 PM #2

Sounds ok to me actuallky, i wouldn't mind a series like this. The OTT themes are sometimes too much. Not to mention the summer series just gone had one nasty ass house that wasnt very friendly on the eye,
JayGreen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 12:53 AM #3

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):

But I wouldn't want a series that long, I have always preferred 64-78 day seasons compared to 90+ days or 50-55 day seasons. I think sometimes if a season stretches to that kind of length, then I would get bored, but if its a really short one, all the evictions would seem to be rushed and I would not get to know some of the HMs myself, which leads me to the fact that they should start live feeds again.
One last idea which the members of the forum keep on saying is to have normal nominations all season. Also no agents to scout for housemates
If C5 wants success with BB, then they better bring it back to the format where we all loved and started watching BB for (BB1-BB4) format, even if they go back to basics for only one series, I would be perfectly fine
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 09:19 AM #4
A great thief

A great thief

I want the chickens and barb wire back
Old 16-09-2017, 04:06 PM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

also ZERO contact with the outside world...
Old 22-10-2017, 08:36 PM #6

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Zach
BBCanada 2: Neda

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Zach
BBCanada 2: Neda

A huge advantage of the recent cut in series length should have been the opportunity to reduce to a more manageable number of contestants - 12 would be more than enough for an 8-9 weeks series (10 was in the early days!). I just don't get why C5 basically cast a few star housemates and then a bunch of extras - especially on Celeb BB where they're paying them massively overinflated fees. Less HMs is actually more interesting to watch, especially towards the end when they're forced to live as one small unit of 4-5 people rather than a group of 6-8 who can still split into cliques.
Brekkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 07:49 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

true, I think having lesser HMs would help us to get to know them a lot better, even if they don't bring back the live feed, or even continue recruiting HMs through agents...but I don't think it would make sense for them to do this especially because there's a high chance that C5 would axe BB next year, they would obviously try to go out with a bang...
Old 28-10-2017, 12:14 PM #8

They should put in likeable funny British folk. With the odd foreigner of course. Along with a few knob heads who stir **** up.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
19, 2018, big brother, big brother 2018, house, housemate, series, series 19