Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB21 Celebrity Big Brother January 2018 [CBB 21] (dubbed Year of the Women). Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Courtney Act - here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2018, 01:36 AM #9

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
What a self centred bitch.

I'm so greatful ive grown up in the world today where I can most of the time not be afraid of being openly gay.

She thinks that she's some new generation of person and deserves respect when Infact people marched for her rights to be who she is today and be able to live her life as she pleases and she has just **** on every person who has stuck up for her.

What if someone had these views on Martin Luther king or world war veterans In respect of them not having done anything to help their cause? She's An ungreatfull, attention seeking hypocrite.

I can see channel 5 producers right now planning on how to get her out.

She's trying to pull out the victim card and thank god this year the housemates have been able to have freedom of speech.
The good thing is there's a mixture of different people who don't agree with her .

I hope India is the first person to be evicted , she's caused the majority of the arguments in that house . Literally anytime somebody disagree's with her she runs away like a sour lemon head .

I think she's upset that Ginuwine doesn't fancy her , and the whole argument is all about how he must date her as she's "a woman" even though he probably isn't attracted to her personality or physically she's absolutely insane .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 07-01-2018 at 01:37 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
community, disrespect, india, marched, rights