Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 15-03-2018, 01:01 PM #26
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

'maybe we'll even do solids for the German market'
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 01:07 PM #27
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Could you provide some examples of this please? Or is this yet another lie you've told about me on a public forum? You have quite a penchant for that.

For your information, I regularly laugh at 'Santa Corbyn' and 'Comrade Corbyn' ****posts and gifs that are posted on social media, and sometimes on here. What you're actually referring to is how tired I (and many others) are of Corbyn being brought seriously into every single thread, even where it doesn't concern him. It clutters and disrupts SD and is rightly being dealt with.

Isn't it funny though how you've taken issue with me finding this funny when someone on your side of the political fence did too

Your reaction was ridiculous and contrived. 'Distasteful'? This (a joke) is so morally repugnant but being sarcastic about a murdered MP to score political points (serious) is all fine and dandy? If that's your definition of 'distasteful' then yeah, nuff said...

Another lie that I have told about YOU? LOL.... Get over yourself Jack. You haven't made that much of an impact with me.

At a time when people are having posts removed in serious debates simply for alluding to Jeremy Corbyn, you think this stupid, juvenile article is okay?

You don't know anything about my political side of the fence, all you know is that I don't vote the same way that you do. That has encouraged you to say that I have a penchant for lying when I can honestly say what would be the point of lying to a bunch of random strangers - which is what you really are - on a Big Brother forum?

Anyhoo, it's good that you posted this. Everyone can see the level of your political humour.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 01:24 PM #28
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Another lie that I have told about YOU? LOL.... Get over yourself Jack. You haven't made that much of an impact with me.

At a time when people are having posts removed in serious debates simply for alluding to Jeremy Corbyn, you think this stupid, juvenile article is okay?

You don't know anything about my political side of the fence, all you know is that I don't vote the same way that you do. That has encouraged you to say that I have a penchant for lying when I can honestly say what would be the point of lying to a bunch of random strangers - which is what you really are - on a Big Brother forum?

Anyhoo, it's good that you posted this. Everyone can see the level of your political humour.
Yes, another lie. If I haven't made that much of an impact on you, why did you claim that I once followed you onto your wall after we had an argument? That was the lie, I sent you a polite and civilised PM asking for proof of that so I could offer a genuine apology since it would be totally out of character for me and not something I'd stand by, and you chose not to acknowledge it. And that implies it was false.

You also made a bizarre claim that we'd only ever conversed once, and yet here YOU are casting aspersions against me too as if you've been speaking to me for years. Maybe you got me confused with someone else, which is fine, but your claims were just strange.

In case you haven't noticed Livia, this thread isn't in Serious Debates. And the Corbyn posts that are being removed aren't jokes, they're serious ones that are disrupting other perfectly good debates that have nothing to do with him.

I found the article funny because like much of what's written in the Sunday Sport, it is absurd. Not because it's about Theresa May (because it isn't). In many respects one about a Corbyn lookalike would be even funnier.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that I do. You have claimed to be on the centre-right before, as has Kirk who also saw this for what it was, a joke. You've taken umbrage with this thread because a) I posted it and b) because you're trying to make a point to the mods about the Corbyn posts.

My sense of humour is actually quite eclectic and dare I say more varied than yours, but yet here you are making claims about me based on just one thread I've made. Isn't that what you were just criticising me for apparently doing? More hypocrisy.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 01:38 PM #29
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

I hope you don't mind, Jack. The more the merrier

Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 08:16 PM #30

Omg I wonder if she has a Chief Whip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
'maybe we'll even do solids for the German market'
Mess

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras

Last edited by Jamie89; 15-03-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
brexxxit, hard