Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 26-03-2018, 07:23 PM #1
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

I’m not sure if this is a controversial thing to say. But I think it all stems from just being stupid. It leads to frustration and anger, and which group is most welcoming of frustrated and angry people? Extreme right wing. They give them a place to direct their anger, and eventually, **** like this will happen.
Old 26-03-2018, 07:40 PM #2
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I’m not sure if this is a controversial thing to say. But I think it all stems from just being stupid. It leads to frustration and anger, and which group is most welcoming of frustrated and angry people? Extreme right wing. They give them a place to direct their anger, and eventually, **** like this will happen.
I think I agree with that; it's sort of like football hooliganism. The violence and destruction of property happens simply because that's what they want to do. That's their reason for being there. The rest is just excuses and a convenient way to band into a cohesive group.

There was recently a far right rally in my local town that was "countered" by a far left group. Not many from either side actually turned up and it was pretty clear that NEITHER was actually involved in it for the politics... It was just an excuse to wave things about and shout at each other. I'd be very, very surprised if you could have picked any one of them out of the crowd and had them discuss political philosophy with any degree of conviction.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 07:55 PM #3

Quote:
Absolute biased TOSH - EVERY extremist is STUPID and DANGEROUS and should never be tolerated by the authorities or Society as a whole, no matter if they are Extreme LEFT WING or Extreme RIGHT WING.

Frustrated and angry people are welcomed by both LEFT and RIGHT WING Organisations in addition to dim-witted people, gullible people, poorly educated people, anti-Social people, people with 'Chips On Their Shoulders' and any other type of people.

We have a Democracy in this country and RIGHT WING EXTREMIST CRETINS who make Death Threats to innocent politicians or anyone else are just as deserving of imprisonment as are LEFT WING EXTREMIST CRETINS who intimidate and threaten and put their hands on such as Nigel Farage when he is out with his family having Sunday Lunch.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 07:57 PM #4
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Absolute biased TOSH - EVERY extremist is STUPID and DANGEROUS and should never be tolerated by the authorities or Society as a whole, no matter if they are Extreme LEFT WING or Extreme RIGHT WING.

Frustrated and angry people are welcomed by both LEFT and RIGHT WING Organisations in addition to dim-witted people, gullible people, poorly educated people, anti-Social people, people with 'Chips On Their Shoulders' and any other type of people.

We have a Democracy in this country and RIGHT WING EXTREMIST CRETINS who make Death Threats to innocent politicians or anyone else are just as deserving of imprisonment as are LEFT WING EXTREMIST CRETINS who intimidate and threaten and put their hands on such as Nigel Farage when he is out with his family having Sunday Lunch.
I asked who was most welcoming, and I answered the extreme right.. Your post seems to have misinterpreted that for something else. This isn’t really relevant to the thread topic, Kirk.

Last edited by Withano; 26-03-2018 at 07:59 PM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 08:05 PM #5
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I asked who was most welcoming, and I answered the extreme right.. Your post seems to have misinterpreted that for something else. This isn’t really relevant to the thread topic, Kirk.
What’s relevant or not is a matter of perspective and you do not have the monopoly on perspective. Focusing more on your own words than those of other posters would likely be more productive and relevant to the thread.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 08:06 PM #6

Quote:
Here's what you put Withano:

"I’m not sure if this is a controversial thing to say. But I think it all stems from just being stupid. It leads to frustration and anger, and which group is most welcoming of frustrated and angry people? Extreme right wing. They give them a place to direct their anger, and eventually, **** like this will happen."

You asked a RHETORICAL question which you immediately answered yourself so you were NOT asking a question but making a statement which I RIGHTFULLY interpreted as 'biased'.

If YOUR post is relevant to the thread topic then mine then certainly is too.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 08:10 PM #7
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Here's what you put Withano:

"I’m not sure if this is a controversial thing to say. But I think it all stems from just being stupid. It leads to frustration and anger, and which group is most welcoming of frustrated and angry people? Extreme right wing. They give them a place to direct their anger, and eventually, **** like this will happen."

You asked a RHETORICAL question which you immediately answered yourself so you were NOT asking a question but making a statement which I RIGHTFULLY interpreted as 'biased'.

If YOUR post is relevant to the thread topic then mine then certainly is too.
Literally nome of your posts have been on-topic in this thread yet. This is about 5 right wing extremists. You have not commented on them, or their affiliation. Just an overview on terrorism really, which isnt relevant.
Old 26-03-2018, 08:00 PM #8
User banned

User banned

Quote:

Very well put! Bigots on both sides - always have been and always will be.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 12:38 PM #9

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Not really.I’d say many Muslim terrorists are stupid,frustrated and angry.ISIS are just as welcoming to those people.
All these organisations far right,far left and religious pray on idiots to join their cause.

Last edited by Northern Monkey; 27-03-2018 at 12:45 PM.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 12:45 PM #10
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Not really.I’d say many Muslim terrorists are stupid,frustrated and angry.They’re just as welcoming to those people.
nah, some are highly educated though

i really don't know what motivates them into becoming a terrorist, perhaps they see racist behaviour towards muslims in the west, or they are just crazy

i've seen that National geographic show once Inside 9/11 and they planned those attacks very carefully, and one mastermind is now in Guantánamo Bay goes by the initials of KSM (Khalid Sheikh Mohammed) CIA even found out about their WTC attack plans when they had a fire in their apartment in Phillipines, but CIA did nothing back then

so 9/11 was very preventable, even at airport security in america which was rightfully improved after 9/11 but just before the attacks knives were clearly visible on the x-ray scans and yet security did nothing

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 04:27 PM #11
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Not really.I’d say many Muslim terrorists are stupid,frustrated and angry.ISIS are just as welcoming to those people.
All these organisations far right,far left and religious pray on idiots to join their cause.
I was lumping isis in with the far right yeah. Can't think of a modern far left equivalent, but I'm sure there is one somewhere.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
extreme, terrorism, wing