Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 26-08-2004, 07:13 AM #1

Default Michelle and Stuart \'in love\'

Quote:
Michelle Bass and Stuart Wilson say they're in love with each other.

The couple told OK! magazine they were enjoying developing their relationship outside of the Big Brother house.

Stuart said: "Obviously, we're getting closer. We're very comfortable with each other - and it's a great feeling.

"The main thing about our time since coming out of the house is that I've been able to express freely to Michelle what I think and feel. We were very restricted in the house."

Michelle added: "I love Stuart to bits, of course I do. We can be more relaxed out of the house because there aren't any cameras or microphones."

The couple, who have been credited with being the first couple to have sex in the Big Brother house in Britain, were speaking in Majorca where they were on holiday together.

They were asked whether they'd said the three little words - "I love you" - to each other.

Michelle said: "Yeah. I take those words very seriously. Some people say it and don't mean it but not me, I only say it if I mean it."

And Stuart added: "You just know don't you."
Article from Ananova
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
love, michelle, stuart