Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-04-2018, 12:20 PM #1
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Default Most Loved../...would anyone like to take over....

....this is so hard...I said in the chat thread a few days ago that I would do Most Loved very soon ...as I had started to prepare for it at the time...I don’t think though that I am going to have the energy to do it as it’s quite consuming in how much time it takes...(...it is a lovely thing to do though, very rewarding because of the positive nature of it..)...but I feel atm it would just be too stretching for me personally...

...I don’t want to postpone it further either and say I may be able to do it when I’m more recovered etc...because that’s also a commitment and this might be in some way, a little bit of goodbye thing as well...as close as it could be anyway...

..what I would like to do is to have someone to ‘hand it over to’ as has been traditionally done...if you feel that you would like to do it, give it a go..?...and if you have the time etc...could you PM me please...I’ll log on for a few days or so, just to check for messages etc...PM is better I think than posting in the thread ...because then the new host can be announced in an amazing surprise way....

....some of the friendships I have made on this forum have been as dear and as special to me as any ‘real life’ ones...the people in my ‘forum life’ are just as special and precious and as loved as the people in my real life....

....be safe, be happy...you have been most loved......
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
loved or would