Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 07-05-2018, 08:00 PM #1
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Default Arisa Cox spoils BBCAN Final 3 ... [SPOILERS BEWARE, OBVIOUSLY)

https://twitter.com/johnnyb1317/stat...545658880?s=21

Old 07-05-2018, 08:07 PM #2
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Arisa sacked after this season?
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 08:08 PM #3
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderyon View Post
Arisa sacked after this season?
Old 07-05-2018, 10:03 PM #4
Rule #1: Never Be #2

She's hardly "spoiled" anything. Maybe for those who only watch the HL show. But then why would you be checking up on stuff like this(where you know you're likely to run into spoilers) if you wanted to be kept in the dark??? And for those caught up with the latest developments readily available from multiple sauces, no spoilers were needed to give away which 3 made the penultimate round.
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 10:08 PM #5
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
She's hardly "spoiled" anything. Maybe for those who only watch the HL show. But then why would you be checking up on stuff like this(where you know you're likely to run into spoilers) if you wanted to be kept in the dark??? And for those caught up with the latest developments readily available from multiple sauces, no spoilers were needed to give away which 3 made the penultimate round.
Ok ok sorry I just know twitter got angry cause she spoiled what happened despite it not airing yet I don't mind spoilers

Maybe they were watching the ET Canada show and saw what she said? They weren't exactly hunting for it.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:15 PM #6
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
Ok ok sorry I just know twitter got angry cause she spoiled what happened despite it not airing yet I don't mind spoilers

Maybe they were watching the ET Canada show and saw what she said? They weren't exactly hunting for it.
Mess a simple mistake gets people angry?

Well she did spoil it hence why she said no spoilers no spoilers and her reaction but nothing to cry about. (@ social media)

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 11:08 PM #7
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Welp

I guess Arisa is eager for this season to just be over with too

When is finale btw?
Old 07-05-2018, 11:16 PM #8
haunted

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
Love Island 3: Marino

haunted

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
Love Island 3: Marino

queen

Spoiler:

montblanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 11:44 PM #9

The best reply..

https://twitter.com/SawyerFan2017/st...52548056317952

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
Welp

I guess Arisa is eager for this season to just be over with too

When is finale btw?
Thursday - "2hr special" I dread to think how they're going to fill all that time
Old 08-05-2018, 12:00 AM #10

Quote:
The best reply..

https://twitter.com/SawyerFan2017/st...52548056317952

Thursday - "2hr special" I dread to think how they're going to fill all that time
To be fair though, I don't think anything that has happened so far in this season can discredit Paras or be used to determine her strategic ability. To put it simply, nothing has happened. Paras hyped herself up for sure, but as far as making big moves were concerned it was never really a requirement for her, because each week (with the exception of Alejandra) the evictee was set in stone from the offset. She didn't have to compete because she was never on anybody's radar. She probably is smart, and in a more strategic/competitive cast she may have made a bigger impact. But in a cast like this, make too big of a noise and you'd be the next to go. I honestly think she played the smartest that she could in a season of... not so smart people.
Ashley. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 12:18 AM #11
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley. View Post
To be fair though, I don't think anything that has happened so far in this season can discredit Paras or be used to determine her strategic ability. To put it simply, nothing has happened. Paras hyped herself up for sure, but as far as making big moves were concerned it was never really a requirement for her, because each week (with the exception of Alejandra) the evictee was set in stone from the offset. She didn't have to compete because she was never on anybody's radar. She probably is smart, and in a more strategic/competitive cast she may have made a bigger impact. But in a cast like this, make too big of a noise and you'd be the next to go. I honestly think she played the smartest that she could in a season of... not so smart people.
Agreed

She just really didn't have to do anything and that's not her fault
Old 08-05-2018, 12:26 AM #12
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Good post
She didn’t win any comps until now (more to bb than comps) she got to final 5 without ever touching the block, she got to the final 3 her way and with this season it was probably the better way

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 02:46 AM #13
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Quote:
You're not wrong, but I think she's played a game to survive and not a game to win. She has nothing on her resume to sell to the jury and i'd be very, very surprised if she gets the votes to win.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 05:36 AM #14
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

Quote:
To be fair though Arisa is the face of the highlights show, I'm sure loads of people who only watch the broadcasts follow her, and don't even think about the feeds.

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 05:16 PM #15

Quote:
Forget "big moves", making any sort of move is never a requirement for any weak floater. Their patheticness is the very reason they're never vehemently targeted .. there's a natural consensus within the house that they can be picked off whenever the time is right. They're kept around by superior/powerful players in the hope of sitting next to one of them in f2. That's why Paras' floating partners Maddy and Will have only just left, making it to "top5" without much fuss. Talking incessant nonsense to the cams is all that truly separates Paras' game from Maddy and Will's. Trying to credit some sort of "strategic ability" to any of those clowns is ridiculous. Their only strategy throughout the whole process was 1) see which player won power. 2) run to them and crawl up their ass. 3) tell them there's no point targeting them because they're weak losers who pose no threat to them(which is true since they can't win sh!t). 4) promise to vote whichever way they want. And it's just a rinse&repeat job every single week. (YAAAAAAAAAAWN ) Oh and how did I almost forget.. 5) Keep adding mythical stuff onto your blank "Resume" by going to the DR and/or hitting up the cams to take credit for every past, current & future move/eviction made by any and all 'ACTIVE' players.

The bottom line is portraying an "under the radar" persona is the easiest way to slither through the game doing jack sh!t. For rather than compete and suffer the likelihood of loss/losses in so many comps which require certain skills, floating trash can just keep saying "I threw it".."I threw it".."I had them skills but I threw it".."I coulda won that one but I threw it"(see desperate Paras for classic example) and as if it's not sickening enough having to listen to them lying through their teeth, we get idiots who at the same time as bobbing through the game doing nothing, desperately want to convey to viewers that this is all a "cover", and they're really the "mastermind" behind anything and EVERYTHING that's happening(again, see Paras for classic example)

And I'll tell you something else, the only reason Paras and her giant joke of a game is being supported/defended by so many avid fans, is purely based on her "pretty" looks. Take her ridiculous, delusional mess of a game and attach it to an overweight girl with greasy mop hair.. and tell me with sincerity that she'd be getting the same love and support as Paras??? Pfffft.

Lemon suggests perfectly the difference between playing to win and playing to survive. It's so much easier doing the latter. So much easier to be defensive rather than attack minded/creative. Reactive rather than proactive. There's players who are there to float..and then there's players who are there to play. That's why my respect will always have a huge lean towards the players who join the latter rank. Those are the players directly involved in changing the dynamics and moving the game along. I can still have a little bit of respect for floaters but only if they don't go as far as to embarrass themselves with continued claims of "running the house"(obviously too late for delusional Paras) from their backseat position. Players who are honest enough to admit that floating is their only hope - whether it be from choice or not. Unfortunately these types are as rare as hen's teeth. They all want to come across as "puppet masters"..which is impossible when you choose, or more likely are forced to play such a low-key role. The fact that most of them shamefully attempt to bump up their "Resume" with non-existent moves only tells you how desperate and embarrassed they feel for having done nothing of any significance in the game. Even floaters know that floaters are correctly considered least respected, least worthy of any accolades.
Old 09-05-2018, 12:58 AM #16
Prince J (BBUKAUSFAN)

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tayce
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Prince J (BBUKAUSFAN)

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tayce
BBUSA22: Bayleigh

It was obvious that Will was gonna be booted out.

💖💜 💙 💛 💚
BBUKAUSFAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 12:08 AM #17

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

She was never a good presenter anyway.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]