Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 11-05-2018, 05:51 PM #1426
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
DRAG HA THROUGH THE MUD!

god Johnny was underrated
He was trash all season long
Old 11-05-2018, 06:00 PM #1427
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
Even Kaela said she didn’t manage the jury well! It’s frustrating to see people forget about one of the most important things to win, you can’t win without good jury management, you can make all the big moves you want but thats not all you need to win. Paul lost because he handled the jury badly and made silly faces behind josh’s back, Paul losing should have taught them what not to do with jury. I respect whoever the jury votes for because it’s their opinion after all but hopefully next time people understand they to handle the jury better. Im glad Paras won anyway and would be good with Kaela. Paras’s speech and jury questions got her the win.
Yeah I saw her backyard interview where she admitted that which is good

Kaela played a great game but had a terrible attitude and was so condescending, it's no surprise she burned so many bridges. I was shocked to see Derek say that he knew all that too and that's why he deliberately played the nice guy role and stayed out of arguments, I don't like the guy but kudos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Godfrey shouldn't have won though if we're saying Paras shouldn't have won. He was carried to the end like Paras was and was often seen as an easy target for a 'safe' HOH week.

Godfrey and Paras played pretty similar games actually.
Oh don't get me wrong I was glad Sarah won, it was one of my favourite ever F2s actually but I definitely preferred her

Granted my memory of BB3 is hazy cause it wasn't great, but I think they were a little different, Godfrey was nominated several times and had to flip the house to keep him. It was a bit like (but not as good as) Paul's BB18 game, the difference being that Paul lost whereas Sarah won (if that makes sense)

I don't mind that Paras won cause I couldn't take to Kaela, this works as a narrative for me where the evil is defeated at the last minute, it's a poetic ending to a dire season
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 06:04 PM #1428
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Quote:
He was trash all season long
this is like, not true

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 06:05 PM #1429
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Granted my memory of BB3 is hazy cause it wasn't great, but I think they were a little different, Godfrey was nominated several times and had to flip the house to keep him. It was a bit like (but not as good as) Paul's BB18 game, the difference being that Paul lost whereas Sarah won (if that makes sense)
I honestly don't think the flips were his doing. If Sindy hadn't turned the house against her Week 2, he would've gone as he was the backdoor option if Kevin won POV. The Week 5 Jordan flip was brought to him by Brittnee, Sindy & Sarah just a couple days before the eviction, and IIRC they didn't want to tell him until closer to the eviction because his big mouth would've spilled .

Idk I just found him quite arrogant tbh, he would just have random outbursts towards other players for no reason (Sindy week 2, Zach during his speeches, Ashleigh & Sarah during the juror elimination etc.) so that's probably contributes towards me not liking the game he played as well.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:06 PM #1430
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
this is like, not true
He threw a tantrum whenever something didn't go his way, and not even entertaining tantrums. Plus he got out Rozina and Ali when they were never coming after him, so he played a part in ruining this season!
Old 11-05-2018, 06:12 PM #1431
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I honestly don't think the flips were his doing. If Sindy hadn't turned the house against her Week 2, he would've gone as he was the backdoor option if Kevin won POV. The Week 5 Jordan flip was brought to him by Brittnee, Sindy & Sarah just a couple days before the eviction, and IIRC they didn't want to tell him until closer to the eviction because his big mouth would've spilled .

Idk I just found him quite arrogant tbh, he would just have random outbursts towards other players for no reason (Sindy week 2, Zach during his speeches, Ashleigh & Sarah during the juror elimination etc.) so that's probably contributes towards me not liking the game he played as well.
You have a better memory than me so I'll have to take your word for it I definitely liked Sarah more and thought she played a better game, but I enjoyed Godfrey as a character
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 06:13 PM #1432
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Quote:
I honestly don't think the flips were his doing. If Sindy hadn't turned the house against her Week 2, he would've gone as he was the backdoor option if Kevin won POV. The Week 5 Jordan flip was brought to him by Brittnee, Sindy & Sarah just a couple days before the eviction, and IIRC they didn't want to tell him until closer to the eviction because his big mouth would've spilled
They could've had a backup plan if there was no Sindy (flipping Willow since Bruno/Bobby/Sarah were all close to her)... but Sindy returning was just part of the game anyway. It's not like Sindy returning was a guaranteed benefit for Godfrey either it just worked out that way due to a good relationship they had even despite their early blowup

Anyway, Sarah played a messy game that had its flaws while Godfrey played one of the best floater games and purposely set himself up in between rivaling groups of people... very similar to Paras but I think he was more involved in the game drama. If it was a jury that took things more personally Sarah could've lost that way as well as she was very explosive and argumentative with people, a lot of times for little to no reason. Very pushy, could be a turnoff to people (and a lot of people WERE against her for that they just decided to not vote bitterly in the end + Godfrey had a lot to prove/explain with his lowkey game which was tough to do in a few minutes at the end)
Old 11-05-2018, 06:28 PM #1433
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
Anyway, Sarah played a messy game that had its flaws while Godfrey played one of the best floater games and purposely set himself up in between rivaling groups of people... very similar to Paras but I think he was more involved in the game drama. If it was a jury that took things more personally Sarah could've lost that way as well as she was very explosive and argumentative with people, a lot of times for little to no reason. Very pushy, could be a turnoff to people (and a lot of people WERE against her for that they just decided to not vote bitterly in the end + Godfrey had a lot to prove/explain with his lowkey game which was tough to do in a few minutes at the end)
There's nothing wrong with being a floater but if you float to the end with two people you know you can't beat in the final, then it doesn't really matter tbh. The jury was pretty much made up in two halves of Ashleigh's & Sarah's friends & allies.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
11pm, 12am, 1am, 2am, 8th, big brother, canada, discussion, episode, eviction, fri, gmt, hoh, hoh or noms, march, monday, noms, noms or eviction, pov, premiere, season, tonight, tues, tuesday, wednesday