Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 15-05-2018, 08:11 AM #1

Default Lee Rigby's Killer Radicalises Fans In Jail

Michael Adebolajo - the murdering coward who slaughtered Lee Rigby - has built up a substantial following of other prisoners who he has radicalised in HMP Belmarsh.

Former Prison Governor, Ian Acheson warns that Jihadi prisoners are radicalising prisoners throughout the Prison System and admits that "Warders are struggling to stop the more sophisticated killers from spreading IS hatred".

He added, "It is creating a new subset of risky offenders who are emerging after relatively short periods of custody"

Independently, a new report by 'Faith Matters' - the 'Countering Extremism' organisation - has also found that "ungoverned spaces in jails are 'incubators for extremism".

I wrote about this occurring in our jails almost two years ago and since, and now it is time that the Authorities in this country STOP paying 'Lip-Service' to this very real and dangerous problem and take SWIFT and HARSH remedial measures to curb it, because by our inertia we are GUARANTEEING future death and destruction from these 'new' home-grown ex-lag Jihadists.

I'd like to see the Death Penalty restored for all murdering terrorist scum, but that is not likely in today's PC, Liberal Left bleeding-heart, Human Rights Act' dominated country, so special jails specifically for Jihadist-killers and terrorists where they remain segregated from other categories of prisoners SHOULD be the first step in stopping this radicalisation.

In my opinion.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 15-05-2018 at 08:12 AM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 08:33 AM #2
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

I agree. We should show these terrorists how we murder people instead of how they murder people. That'll learn em.

God damn leftie cucks ruining it for the rest of us.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 15-05-2018 at 08:36 AM.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 08:36 AM #3
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

oh yes i know this, Lee was the soldier murdered in UK while off duty, right

well this is so terrifying to hear that his killer has been busy creating his own terrorist group in jail

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 08:41 AM #4
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
oh yes i know this, Lee was the soldier murdered in UK while off duty, right

well this is so terrifying to hear that his killer has been busy creating his own terrorist group in jail
They're coming for us all Nicky. 2 billion of them marching us towards the permanent darkness of Sharia. I would write more, but I have to pop down to the mosque and get my orders.
Old 15-05-2018, 08:44 AM #5
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
They're coming for us all Nicky. 2 billion of them marching us towards the permanent darkness of Sharia. I would write more, but I have to pop down to the mosque and get my orders.
well no, people can also just resist this

sorry but ISIS is losing, so radicalising yourself is signing your own death contract

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Old 15-05-2018, 08:49 AM #6
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
well no, people can also just resist this

sorry but ISIS is losing, so radicalising yourself is signing your own death contract
ISIS can't be losing though. I mean, we're all petrified of these terrorists right? We all live each day hoping that the leftie marxist cult move out the way to let us true British galahad's murder them all. I live in such fear that the only possible solution to this is to let us bring back the death penalty or set up special terrorist prisons.

How can you resist ISIS? Just typing out that name fills my heart with the blackness of 10000 Mohammeds

Time to start using that prayer mat.
Old 15-05-2018, 08:53 AM #7
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

Quote:
ISIS can't be losing though. I mean, we're all petrified of these terrorists right? We all live each day hoping that the leftie marxist cult move out the way to let us true British galahad's murder them all. I live in such fear that the only possible solution to this is to let us bring back the death penalty or set up special terrorist prisons.

How can you resist ISIS? Just typing out that name fills my heart with the blackness of 10000 Mohammeds

Time to start using that prayer mat.
bc i don't want to die

terrorists are vile cowards who take their own lives and take others with them

islamic terrorists are a disgrace for the islam in general, the Koran even says the islam is against terrorism

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Old 15-05-2018, 09:07 AM #8

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Many a true word said in jest,lets hope you feel so smart arsed when it hits closer to home,and it will.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 09:27 AM #9
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Many a true word said in jest,lets hope you feel so smart arsed when it hits closer to home,and it will.
**** happens. If I lived in the US for example, I'd be more likely to die from right wing terrorism than Muslim terrorism so swings and roundabouts eh? And yet no one on this forum runs round claiming that conservatives need to be murdered by the state or put in their own special prisons.

We all have a choice whether or not to live in fear. If that terrorism hits closer to home, then the tragedy itself is the tragedy. An eye for an eye turns the whole world blind.

I just don't give a ****. People kill, kidnap, abuse, and hurt people everyday, and you're still more likely to be hurt by someone close to you than a Jihadi, so maybe keeping a little perspective wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
Old 15-05-2018, 09:43 AM #10
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Many a true word said in jest,lets hope you feel so smart arsed when it hits closer to home, and it will.
Well I mean just to be realistic... it's not impossible but it's statistically highly unlikely .
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 09:50 AM #11
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
special jails specifically for Jihadist-killers and terrorists where they remain segregated from other categories of prisoners SHOULD be the first step in stopping this radicalisation.
That was my initial instinct on reading this but then, giving it some thought, is it really such a good idea? You're basically putting like-minded and committed individuals into a melting pot where they can share ideas and make plans... essentially putting them in contact with, or outright creating, a support network when before they may well have been isolated / "lone wolf".

Even if you extend it to "But that shouldn't matter because these people shouldn't get out"; you're basically still risking "merging" disparate groups on the outside, when multiple jihadists meet in a facility and arrange to have their contacts on the outside exchange contact details and "put their heads together", so to speak.

So maybe the exact opposite is better (if probably not really practical to implement) - keep them APART as much as possible.
Old 15-05-2018, 09:56 AM #12
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:

it's not anything new .... robbers can share techniques, murderers how to do the deed .... We would need to segregate everyone for it not to be a breeding ground for something or other. The point is that people that they interact with end up on a watch list if they are ever released, so if they ever think of trying something they end up straight back inside. There isn't anything more you can reasonably do.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 10:03 AM #13
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
it's not anything new .... robbers can share techniques, murderers how to do the deed .... We would need to segregate everyone for it not to be a breeding ground for something or other. The point is that people that they interact with end up on a watch list if they are ever released, so if they ever think of trying something they end up straight back inside. There isn't anything more you can reasonably do.
True; a lot of incompetent first time petty criminals simply come out of jail with a whole new set of tips and tricks for engaging in further petty crime without being so easily caught.

The whole prison system needs reformed really, but there isn't the money or inclination to do it. Again in those cases, further segregation would help, i.e. petty first-timers should only be in with OTHER petty first-timers, rather than people who have been in and out their entire lives having had a criminal career that they're happy to chat about with newbies. I mean I literally know guys who consider 6 to 9 months inside every couple of years to just be "part of the job", kind of like an offshore worker, and they're still making more money from criminal activities than they would be in a legitimate job. And these guys tend to be fairly friendly / amiable, and VERY likely to take an anxious first time offender "under their wing" if they're looking lost.
Old 15-05-2018, 10:24 AM #14
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

Quote:
in America, idk if you guys know the show pit bulls and parolees, some of those parolees (who were in jail for armed robbery and other crimes) get a new chance at Villalobos Rescue Centre, a place where both pitbulls and parolees are offered a second chance back into society

most of these ex-parolees are really nice people i think

so yes some are criminal at heart, but some can also change for the good

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Old 15-05-2018, 10:25 AM #15

Quote:
Sorry BOTS but 'ordinary' 'robbers and murderers' might trade info and educate others in the 'art of the heist' etc but they are NOT converting other inmates into becoming terrorists for a cause as barbaric and inhuman as the ISIS one.

Even eliciting SYMPATHY for that cause in hitherto non-Jihadist inmates is very, very dangerous to this country.

As to the text which I have emboldened, this is not strictly true because - as diligent and hard-working as our Security and Intelligence Services undoubtedly are - there are numerous documented cases of terrorists who have been 'Flagged-Up' STILL being able to commit atrocities.

Old 15-05-2018, 10:39 AM #16
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Sorry BOTS but 'ordinary' 'robbers and murderers' might trade info and educate others in the 'art of the heist' etc but they are NOT converting other inmates into becoming terrorists for a cause as barbaric and inhuman as the ISIS one.

Even eliciting SYMPATHY for that cause in hitherto non-Jihadist inmates is very, very dangerous to this country.

As to the text which I have emboldened, this is not strictly true because - as diligent and hard-working as our Security and Intelligence Services undoubtedly are - there are numerous documented cases of terrorists who have been 'Flagged-Up' STILL being able to commit atrocities.
In all these things one needs perspective. There were 12 cases last year stopped by the security services. Out of the entire population of the UK it's a trivial amount that are thinking of doing something. There are a significantly larger number of people that have a screw loose and are happy to commit bog standard murder and grievous bodily harm. They are a greater threat to our society than terrorists. Road accidents are a greater threat than terrorists.

Of course it's horrible when they do something, but it needs perspective.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 10:40 AM #17

Quote:
**** happens. If I lived in the US for example, I'd be more likely to die from right wing terrorism than Muslim terrorism so swings and roundabouts eh? And yet no one on this forum runs round claiming that conservatives need to be murdered by the state or put in their own special prisons.

We all have a choice whether or not to live in fear. If that terrorism hits closer to home, then the tragedy itself is the tragedy. An eye for an eye turns the whole world blind.

I just don't give a ****. People kill, kidnap, abuse, and hurt people everyday, and you're still more likely to be hurt by someone close to you than a Jihadi, so maybe keeping a little perspective wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
Your ludicrous viewpoints in the above posts have lost you ANY credibility which you may have had.

I was not referring to the USA but the UK so your "If I lived in the US.." example is totally irrelevant.

The HORRIFIC murder of innocent people is never a cause for levity OR blase comments and are you SERIOUSLY intimating that Conservative politicians - no matter how right-wing - are no better than Islamic Terrorists?

And don't mistake concern and awareness for fear because I do not fear anything except that through ignorance, laxity or terrorist sympathies TODAY my children and Grand-Children or their children, might have a dystopian future or NO future at all.

The fact that you don't give a **** means that you are part of the problem.

In my opinion.

Old 15-05-2018, 10:40 AM #18

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Michael Adebolajo - the murdering coward who slaughtered Lee Rigby - has built up a substantial following of other prisoners who he has radicalised in HMP Belmarsh.

Former Prison Governor, Ian Acheson warns that Jihadi prisoners are radicalising prisoners throughout the Prison System and admits that "Warders are struggling to stop the more sophisticated killers from spreading IS hatred".

He added, "It is creating a new subset of risky offenders who are emerging after relatively short periods of custody"

Independently, a new report by 'Faith Matters' - the 'Countering Extremism' organisation - has also found that "ungoverned spaces in jails are 'incubators for extremism".

I wrote about this occurring in our jails almost two years ago and since, and now it is time that the Authorities in this country STOP paying 'Lip-Service' to this very real and dangerous problem and take SWIFT and HARSH remedial measures to curb it, because by our inertia we are GUARANTEEING future death and destruction from these 'new' home-grown ex-lag Jihadists.

I'd like to see the Death Penalty restored for all murdering terrorist scum, but that is not likely in today's PC, Liberal Left bleeding-heart, Human Rights Act' dominated country, so special jails specifically for Jihadist-killers and terrorists where they remain segregated from other categories of prisoners SHOULD be the first step in stopping this radicalisation.

In my opinion.
The problem with the death penalty is that mistakes happen and that is the concern. I do think if you take a life that you aren't entitled to one, no quality of life and certainly not holding court in prison teaching others warped views.

I think sentencing for murder should be a lot harsher and short stay criminals should not be mixing with jihadis and other murderers.

I think overall punishment is far too soft in relation to the crime.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 10:43 AM #19
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
I agree. We should show these terrorists how we murder people instead of how they murder people. That'll learn em.

God damn leftie cucks ruining it for the rest of us.
and your solution is what?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 10:44 AM #20
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
make them be afraid of us i think

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Old 15-05-2018, 11:09 AM #21

Quote:
In all these things one needs perspective. There were 12 cases last year stopped by the security services. Out of the entire population of the UK it's a trivial amount that are thinking of doing something. There are a significantly larger number of people that have a screw loose and are happy to commit bog standard murder and grievous bodily harm. They are a greater threat to our society than terrorists. Road accidents are a greater threat than terrorists.

Of course it's horrible when they do something, but it needs perspective.
If one takes a proper 'perspective' of Islamist Terrorism then they cannot escape the facts that apart from the carnage wreaked throughout the Middle East and other countries, ISIS have slaughtered over 33,000 people, injured more than 41,000 others and kidnapped more than 11,000 people - and that is only up to 2015.

Jailhouse radicalisation is - like all radicalisation - part of the expansion strategy of this terrorist organisation and it should NOT be dismissed so readily.

ONE nutjob ex-con who is sufficiently radicalised that he commits a murder or bombing after being released is ONE murder or bombing too many and one which COULD have been prevented HAD the authorities taken a proper course of action to stop these jailed Jihadists from spreading their poison.

And not all potentially converted inmates are going to be 'Flagged-Up' to be watched on release.

I have perspective BOTS and that is specifically WHY I believe it is important to not let this issue be 'swept under the carpet' as it has been for years now.

These terrorists will never stop as this statement in 2014 from ISIS spokesman Abu Mohammed al-Adnani's to his faithful attests:

"If you can kill a disbelieving American or European — especially the spiteful and filthy French — or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State," the Guardian reported he said, "then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be."

Old 15-05-2018, 11:13 AM #22
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Your ludicrous viewpoints in the above posts have lost you ANY credibility which you may have had.

I was not referring to the USA but the UK so your "If I lived in the US.." example is totally irrelevant.

The HORRIFIC murder of innocent people is never a cause for levity OR blase comments and are you SERIOUSLY intimating that Conservative politicians - no matter how right-wing - are no better than Islamic Terrorists?

And don't mistake concern and awareness for fear because I do not fear anything except that through ignorance, laxity or terrorist sympathies TODAY my children and Grand-Children or their children, might have a dystopian future or NO future at all.

The fact that you don't give a **** means that you are part of the problem.

In my opinion.
Let me start at the beginning and go through your points in order; firstly, your opinion regarding my credibility is absolutely meaningless to me, and no amount of capitalising random words in your sentences has any impact upon that.

My point about the US was to try and shine a light on some of the myopic irrationality of the terrorism issue, which, when I read thread after thread after thread about the same sh1t, I feel is definitely not only relevant, but actually needed.

Have you ever met other humans Kirk? The horrific murder of innocent people has been a source for jokes for all of my lifetime, and probably for most of the human experience on this planet. One of the methods our species has developed for dealing with these issues to make jokes about them, and get on with our lives.

However, I wasn't actually mocking or acting blase towards anyone other than you, for your "the worlds about to end, kill Muslims or put them in special prisons" hysteria.

I don't fear anything...except maybe the dystopian future my childrens children are sleepwalking into because of the loonie marxist left. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though because I can tell you don't really fear anything. In fact, there is a group of especially tough dudes on this forum that must be striking fear into the very core of ISIS with their repetitive musings on a forum message board.

Imam: Death to the west
soldiers: steady on gaffer, we're being threatened daily in multiple threads on Tibb.
Imam: I am sorry my brothers, we must retreat. The infidels have won.
Old 15-05-2018, 11:22 AM #23
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Here's the rub, I don't have a solution because there is no external solution to the Muslim terrorist ideology. When people are both ready and happy to die for an ideology, then the options of dealing with it are severely limited.

The only thing that can combat the Jihad movement in my personal opinion, is an enlightenment that comes from proponents of the religion itself, and the people required for doing this are already out there trying, but it's a movement that needs to grow from within.
Old 15-05-2018, 12:02 PM #24

Quote:
Let me start at the beginning and go through your points in order; firstly, your opinion regarding my credibility is absolutely meaningless to me, and no amount of capitalising random words in your sentences has any impact upon that.

My point about the US was to try and shine a light on some of the myopic irrationality of the terrorism issue, which, when I read thread after thread after thread about the same sh1t, I feel is definitely not only relevant, but actually needed.

Have you ever met other humans Kirk? The horrific murder of innocent people has been a source for jokes for all of my lifetime, and probably for most of the human experience on this planet. One of the methods our species has developed for dealing with these issues to make jokes about them, and get on with our lives.

However, I wasn't actually mocking or acting blase towards anyone other than you, for your "the worlds about to end, kill Muslims or put them in special prisons" hysteria.

I don't fear anything...except maybe the dystopian future my childrens children are sleepwalking into because of the loonie marxist left. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though because I can tell you don't really fear anything. In fact, there is a group of especially tough dudes on this forum that must be striking fear into the very core of ISIS with their repetitive musings on a forum message board.

Imam: Death to the west
soldiers: steady on gaffer, we're being threatened daily in multiple threads on Tibb.
Imam: I am sorry my brothers, we must retreat. The infidels have won.
Instead of "starting at the beginning..." why don't you start by being truthful?

Nowhere do I MENTION that 'the world is about to end' nor do I say 'Kill Muslims' or 'put Muslims in a special prison' but don't let the truth get in the way of what you regard as a clever response.

I NEVER confuse ordinary innocent Muslims with Islamic Terrorists such as ISIS.

And just as my opinion on your credibility is absolutely meaningless to you, your 'point' about why you brought in the US "was to try and shine a light on some of the myopic irrationality of the terrorism issue" means ZILCH to me as is your contention that after reading "thread after thread after thread about the same sh1t " YOU "feel is definitely not only relevant, but actually needed."

I do not know how old you are or how travelled you are or how diverse are the circles of society which you have moved in, but you are very presumptuous to ask me whether I have met any humans or not.

I have met more 'humans' than you will ever meet.

As for 'mocking' me - in the bastardised words of Robert Zimmerman - 'Don't try to mock whom you can't understand'.

You quite patently have no concept of what this SD forum is about and even less comprehension of what my post is about if you think that we 'tough dudes' (have you watched too much Bill and Ted?) are posting to "strike fear into the very core of ISIS".

Your post is infantile - too infantile to take seriously;

"Imam: Death to the west
Imam: I am sorry my brothers, we must retreat. The infidels have won."

Old 15-05-2018, 12:15 PM #25
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Instead of "starting at the beginning..." why don't you start by being truthful?

Nowhere do I MENTION that 'the world is about to end' nor do I say 'Kill Muslims' or 'put Muslims in a special prison' but don't let the truth get in the way of what you regard as a clever response.

I NEVER confuse ordinary innocent Muslims with Islamic Terrorists such as ISIS.

And just as my opinion on your credibility is absolutely meaningless to you, your 'point' about why you brought in the US "was to try and shine a light on some of the myopic irrationality of the terrorism issue" means ZILCH to me as is your contention that after reading "thread after thread after thread about the same sh1t " YOU "feel is definitely not only relevant, but actually needed."

I do not know how old you are or how travelled you are or how diverse are the circles of society which you have moved in, but you are very presumptuous to ask me whether I have met any humans or not.

As for 'mocking' me - in the bastardised words of Robert Zimmerman - 'Don't try to mock whom you can't understand'.

You quite patently have no concept of what this SD forum is about and even less comprehension of what my post is about if you think that we 'tough dudes' (have you watched too much Bill and Ted?) are posting to "strike fear into the very core of ISIS".

Your post is infantile - too infantile to take seriously;

"Imam: Death to the west
Imam: I am sorry my brothers, we must retreat. The infidels have won."
This, is quite possibly the most unintentionally funny thing I've ever read, it's even better if you read it in Liam Neesons' taken voice.

Quote:

For the record, it's impossible to ever watch too much Bill and Ted, and I bet I've met more cats than you, so there.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fans, jail, killer, lee, radicalises, rigby