Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 05-07-2013, 07:54 PM #226
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

****ing Tracey was awful, I couldn't stand that bitch. She was in her own world and her response to everyone and every complaint always seemed to be "Deal with it!". One of the most annoying housemates ever in my opinion.

Her only redeeming quality was that she liked Charley

But yes, i've always said BB8 was extremely underrated - it was a great series. Even the boring weeks were still watchable. The only reason it got so much **** was because it came directly after the race row controversy.

Last edited by iRyan; 05-07-2013 at 08:00 PM.
iRyan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:58 PM #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by troynuncdicit View Post
I don't need to give you a long list of Nicky escapades because it's clear you're fixed on hating her already and nothing will change your mind. But in regards to your list, sulking and moaning isn't even bad and is often hilarious, as was ****ing up Gerry's haircut so idk why you're acting like those are bad things. And she didn't even stalk Liam so lol @ that revisionist history. She was constantly righteous, arguably the realest HM ever, and never hesitated to argue with the vile people in the house, but if you want to ignore it all and act like she just moaned (and who wouldn't moan if you had to live with Liam, Ziggy, Carole, and Gerry to name a few?) then go ahead, it's clear you don't get Nicky.

Susie was ****ing fabulous and it was hilarious to watch her struggle to live her glamorous lifestyle while being in a house full of ****ing simpletons. Being so disgusted by Glyn throwing up <3 thinking Jayne's actual clothes were part of a hideous outfit for a task <3 sending Aisleyne into a downward spiral of rage in fury with "you thought everyone liked you" <3 not being fazed by spineless Grace throwing water in her face <3 "you're certainly no lady, Grace" and laughing it off >>> throwing a glass of water in a middle-aged woman's face and immediately running for the door and clutching onto the handle until it opens. I can't waste an opportunity to expose Grace for being a pussy.

And who was funnier than Lesley? The 11 days she was in the house were 11 of the best days of BB8 and she was a great contributor to that. She didn't waste ****.
lol, the realest housemate ever? - she spent 90% of her time talking behind other housemates backs! And that list wasn't meant as a negative - its a list of the only **** she has done worth mentioning. I don't think Nicky was the worst housemate ever (Susie perhaps?), but I'm not her fan and I think Seany brought more to the show. Seeing her miserable face was depressing - I was waiting for her at any moment to whip out a razor blade and slit her wrists or something - thankfully I don't have to see her moping around the house and being 2 faced anymore. Tracey is far worse - I forget shes even in the house half the time.

Susie was a terrible housemate - consistantly ranked as one of the worst of all time. I'm not going to continue to argue that point with you because it just makes you look more idiotic.

Lesley didn't waste ****?.. She walked after 11 days ffs. I don't even know what else to say - this is quite painful talking to you.

Last edited by Lewarse; 06-07-2013 at 01:19 AM.
Lewarse is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:34 AM #228
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

So? Literally every single person who has walked through the doors has talked behind people's backs you can't just use that against one person you have an irrational hatred for. She was actually a normal person (unlike almost every person ever on BB) and even though she talked behind people's backs she never had a problem saying things to people's faces and having an argument (multiple ones, actually.) You can't say the same for someone like Grace or Carole, who while I'm sure you think are amazing HMs for being "big bad bitches," didn't actually do anything that wasn't spineless.

So because a bunch of people here don't like Susie and rank here low, the same people who think Aaron's the best winner ever, that means that she is one of the worst ever? lolno, but then again you seem to have problems when people disagree with your opinions, like they're facts or something. In fact, it's making you look extremely idiotic (PS Tracey's a ****ing hilarious under the radar cipher who isn't even in the house half the time but randomly pops out to dismiss people worthy of dismissing, like Gerry and Ziggy. That alone makes her a top BB8 HM in all honesty.)

I don't know why you think length has anything to do with a good HM. A majority of this show's finalists are ****ing horrible and they last for almost the whole show, there's no correlation between length and value. Lesley was only there for 11 days and those 11 days were ****ing glorious and hilarious. Trying to explain this to you is quite painful, actually.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:07 AM #229

Quote:
So? Literally every single person who has walked through the doors has talked behind people's backs you can't just use that against one person you have an irrational hatred for. She was actually a normal person (unlike almost every person ever on BB) and even though she talked behind people's backs she never had a problem saying things to people's faces and having an argument (multiple ones, actually.) You can't say the same for someone like Grace or Carole, who while I'm sure you think are amazing HMs for being "big bad bitches," didn't actually do anything that wasn't spineless.

So because a bunch of people here don't like Susie and rank here low, the same people who think Aaron's the best winner ever, that means that she is one of the worst ever? lolno, but then again you seem to have problems when people disagree with your opinions, like they're facts or something. In fact, it's making you look extremely idiotic (PS Tracey's a ****ing hilarious under the radar cipher who isn't even in the house half the time but randomly pops out to dismiss people worthy of dismissing, like Gerry and Ziggy. That alone makes her a top BB8 HM in all honesty.)

I don't know why you think length has anything to do with a good HM. A majority of this show's finalists are ****ing horrible and they last for almost the whole show, there's no correlation between length and value. Lesley was only there for 11 days and those 11 days were ****ing glorious and hilarious. Trying to explain this to you is quite painful, actually.
You're right, most people on BB do bitch - that is life. My point is you keep banging on about how real she is, when I didn't find her that real at all. She was just a miserable person and one of the worst culprits for bitching I've seen. She hated Ziggy - on the day of nominations Ziggface goes up to her and says "I don't like you, you don't like me - I don't want to be fake" and then she blows out the old "We don't NOT get along, we just don't spend time together" with her face all contorted (pretty hot) - she had spent the last few weeks coating him off non stop! If she was that real she would have told him what she really thought of him. As the group got smaller and more divided I noticed she no longer 'had it out' with people, and instead bitched more about everyone. Was Nicky a normal person?? - She came across as clinically depressed man hater, walking around in a sulk all day - is that normal where you come from?

Yeah - I'm beginning to see your point on the Susie side of things - the way she made that cup of tea.. damn - gives me chills! Such a born entertainer!

On Lesley - you seem to think that if you keep blathering on about how 'glorious' and 'hilarious' she was that somehow it will become the truth lol. She had her moments - she also had no idea what she was in for and walked out the back door. I'm sorry but that is a waste - a waste of a potential HM and MAYBE just a waste of her very ownz GloRIIUS n' hi1arouz talentzz!!!!11111 oMG!!!11 funneST HM eva!!!11 LOLZ

Quote:
then again you seem to have problems when people disagree with your opinions, like they're facts or something
Dude the exact same can be said to you lol. Nicky is real, Susie is fabulous, Lesley is glorius etc. - It's alright to disagree, it happens on forums.

Last edited by Lewarse; 06-07-2013 at 11:37 AM.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:47 AM #230

Ziggy needs to stop acting like such a little bitch - this is like the 4th time he's asked to leave with no intention of leaving. The mister nice guy act is so ******ing fake. I'm sick of his false humility, the dude is seriously smug. He looks like a botoxed up Gordon Ramsay. His dog was nice.

What medication was Chanelle on? She's ******ing nuts. Whats the big deal about playing the violin? Everyone gets mugged off on BB. Don't even know what to say about their relationship.

Gerry is annoying and boring. Crying when Charley left... I felt like crying too - jesus. This series is about to get a whole lot worse.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:00 PM #231
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Well you've got the next week of Chanelle and Shanessa being trainwrecks to look forwards to then it declines a bit.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:00 PM #232

Favourites (more):
BB14: Callum
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):

BB8 is a very under-rated series.

I loved Billi, too bad he went when he was just getting good.
aman201 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:02 PM #233

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRyan View Post
I loved BB8. Mainly because of Charley, hence my sig.

The show takes a turn for the worse when she gets evicted, but I still found it quite enjoyable and watchable because I loved the Twins as well.

Plenty of people on here act like it's the worst series ever, which is a load of crap. I think you'll like it.
Bizarre isn't it.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:03 PM #234

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman! View Post
I stand by my post in the first page.. It ****s all over BB10, 11, 12 and 13
Definitely by far. (I didn't watch 12 and 13 was better imo)
Old 06-07-2013, 05:53 PM #235

Chanelle left. I don't get how Ziggy and Chanelle can fall-out literally hours after he's bawling to her telling her not to go. He was more concerned about how it made him look rather than her. I did think it was funny that she left and came back about a dozen times tho.

****ing hell Shanessa. I don't even know what to say. The face of a gremlin and the bloated body of a 60 year old man. Kara-Louise and Jonty seem alright, not a fan of David. I thought the hate Amy got was a little unfair - 4 HM's had to swap, thats the game. Jonty wanted David gone and Ziggy wanted all the HWHM's gone. All Amy said was that they had no right to be in the house over the original HM's - which I totally agree with. They have walked in at week 9 of 13 ffs - they should face the public vote over the original HM's and earn their right to be a HM. Shanessa and David's reaction was pathetic - Gerry squawking "She saved herself! She saved herself!" - They had to swap you lemon. Just because your boyfriend is going to get evicted (hopefully).

All that BS leads to Amy joining Nicky and Chanelle on Carole's irrational hate list. For a 53 year old woman she can be really childish at times.

Last edited by Lewarse; 06-07-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:56 PM #236
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewarse View Post
You're right, most people on BB do bitch - that is life. My point is you keep banging on about how real she is, when I didn't find her that real at all. She was just a miserable person and one of the worst culprits for bitching I've seen. She hated Ziggy - on the day of nominations Ziggface goes up to her and says "I don't like you, you don't like me - I don't want to be fake" and then she blows out the old "We don't NOT get along, we just don't spend time together" with her face all contorted (pretty hot) - she had spent the last few weeks coating him off non stop! If she was that real she would have told him what she really thought of him. As the group got smaller and more divided I noticed she no longer 'had it out' with people, and instead bitched more about everyone. Was Nicky a normal person?? - She came across as clinically depressed man hater, walking around in a sulk all day - is that normal where you come from?

Yeah - I'm beginning to see your point on the Susie side of things - the way she made that cup of tea.. damn - gives me chills! Such a born entertainer!

On Lesley - you seem to think that if you keep blathering on about how 'glorious' and 'hilarious' she was that somehow it will become the truth lol. She had her moments - she also had no idea what she was in for and walked out the back door. I'm sorry but that is a waste - a waste of a potential HM and MAYBE just a waste of her very ownz GloRIIUS n' hi1arouz talentzz!!!!11111 oMG!!!11 funneST HM eva!!!11 LOLZ

Dude the exact same can be said to you lol. Nicky is real, Susie is fabulous, Lesley is glorius etc. - It's alright to disagree, it happens on forums.
If you're trying to prove that Nicky is fake through Ziggy of all people, the fakest of all fakes in BB history, you're really not gonna go far. He came up to her and said that during nominations in what was the absolute worst attempt at PMPing ever seen, it was so transparent. Everything Ziggy did was calculated and molded for a gameplan that thankfully failed. I really can't even take you seriously if you're using anything Ziggy ever did in the BB house to prove that anyone else other than himself is fake. But I'll end by repeating again, that anyone in their right mind would've come off as a depressed man hater if they had to live with Ziggy, Gerry, and Liam among others.

Nothing to add about Susie since you're not even replying to anything I said and are instead just sticking to your rigid opinions like they're facts.

She was hilarious and was one of the best HMs of her season, and you take this show far too seriously if you're holding the fact that she walked against her. Dry clever intellectual slash attention-seeking camera ***** slash miserable old woman in over her head slash randomly compulsive liar <3 everything about her was complete gold and she's a top 50 HM in spite of only lasting a little over a week, without a doubt. I don't understand why you're so fixated on the fact that she walked when she was amazing when she was in the house (which is actually what matters when judging a HOUSEmate.)
Old 07-07-2013, 06:54 AM #237

Quote:
If you're trying to prove that Nicky is fake through Ziggy of all people, the fakest of all fakes in BB history, you're really not gonna go far. He came up to her and said that during nominations in what was the absolute worst attempt at PMPing ever seen, it was so transparent. Everything Ziggy did was calculated and molded for a gameplan that thankfully failed. I really can't even take you seriously if you're using anything Ziggy ever did in the BB house to prove that anyone else other than himself is fake. But I'll end by repeating again, that anyone in their right mind would've come off as a depressed man hater if they had to live with Ziggy, Gerry, and Liam among others.

Nothing to add about Susie since you're not even replying to anything I said and are instead just sticking to your rigid opinions like they're facts.

She was hilarious and was one of the best HMs of her season, and you take this show far too seriously if you're holding the fact that she walked against her. Dry clever intellectual slash attention-seeking camera ***** slash miserable old woman in over her head slash randomly compulsive liar <3 everything about her was complete gold and she's a top 50 HM in spite of only lasting a little over a week, without a doubt. I don't understand why you're so fixated on the fact that she walked when she was amazing when she was in the house (which is actually what matters when judging a HOUSEmate.)
Fair enough - you have your opinions, I have mine.

Glad that David and Shanessa have gone, the fact that they went off on Amy was bs. If the shoe was on the other foot they would have thrown her under the bus in a second. Kara-Louise has barely said anything, cute girl but her hair is slightly offputting.

Last edited by Lewarse; 07-07-2013 at 06:54 AM.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:30 AM #238

Brian and Amanda - To me it comes across as though she likes him as a friend, clearly not in a romantic way. He's is probably a bit too thick to realise that, and she was too nice (and drunk) to stop his advances.

Carole is so annoying. I can't stand people who think it is their divine right to rule the house. Who died and made her queen - she cooks food, so what? Not only does she dominate the house but she knows her status and almost uses it as a weapon against people. The fallouts she had with Nicky and Chanelle were pathetic and Amy got the silent treatment because of bitching from David and Shanessa. She is the grumpiest old ****er and when anyone calls her on her sh*t she starts crying... get a shave ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreen10;
Carole ruined BB8. In fairness, the HMs let her walk all over them, but couldn't BB have foreseen what might happen in casting Carole to live with very young people and/or people with real parenting/attachment issues:

- Nicky, Brian, and Chanelle: all adopted
- Amanda, Sam, Chanelle, Emily, and Brian: all teenagers
- Liam, Brian, Ziggy, and arguably Gerry: all mama's boys
edit: More of Carole being a bitch. Flaring up like a dragon and then crying like a baby when anyone challenges her. I love the fact that they wont let her cook and clean. Then revealing her hidden biscuits and getting her fat face involved in the cooking lol, she totally cocked up the shopping for everyone -then switches on Gerry (who is also a tool) so she can look like the victim. She is very very good at acting like a bitch and getting a response from a housemate then bursting into tears and have all the other housemates gather around her and kiss her feet. Then an hour later finally apologizing and appearing like the bigger person.

Tracey has awoken from hibernation and shes after Gerry, which I don't mind, but her main gripe at the moment is that he lied about his age. Is it really that big of a deal? Ammunition I guessing. I also thought it was funny how proud she was of winning the lie detector task - when it clearly wasn't a real lie detector test. She was making such a fuss over being real and telling the truth - I'm guessing they had a 'body language expert' judging them, even the other housemates commented on how she just stayed frozenly still and didn't break eye contact with the camera.

Last edited by Lewarse; 10-07-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb8, rewatching