Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Survivor Discuss all versions of the CBS reality show.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2016, 05:10 PM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price
Default My Journey Through 35 Seasons of Survivor [COMPLETED - SEASON RANKING NOW]

I know this kind of undermines re-watch threads, but seeing as I have never seen any Survivor before and know next to none of the results and will watch them in chronological order, I felt it should have its own thread

I have now seen Borneo, Australia and half of Africa so far, and will post my thoughts:

Borneo:
Borneo had such a beautiful location: definitely the best of the three I've seen. Survivor: Borneo was enjoyable enough before the merger, but what was most enjoyable was the devious plan hatched by the Tagi four, as well as Kelly's moral conflict: it was rivetting to see if there was going to be a rival to the Tagi alliance. The final episode is also fantastic. Such a wonderful end to the series.

Australia:
Australia IMO had better characters than in Borneo. It also had a more rivetting game play element I think. Tina, Jerri, Alicia, Elisabeth and Nick were all great Some great villains too.

Africa:
I think Africa has a really good cast but the tribe swap really confused the series narrative I think. Like with the tribe swap which kind of broke down the alliances, and a terrible boot order of Linda, Silas, Lindsey and Clarence, I don't think I'm really going to enjoy the rest of Africa that much...

Last edited by TomC; 14-01-2018 at 08:49 PM.
TomC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
32, 33, 34, 35, completed, journey, pilgrimage, ranking, season, seasons, survivor, thread, tom, watch