Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 15-08-2009, 09:54 AM #401

I still can't believe it but I'm soo happy!!
loomy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2009, 09:56 AM #402
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):

You lot have ruined the show, well done.
Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 10:46 PM #403

Lolz, I already made a Get Freddie out club. =P Oh well

I know I'm really late, but I HATE Freddie. I'd like to join pleaze! ;D
DrOhNoNoNo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 10:48 PM #404

Quote:
Originally posted by -BB~Jordan-
Agree. They got rid of the only worthy winner
They let the bullies and Bea win

This has got be the most BS club on the forum
HalfwitFTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 10:50 PM #405

Quote:
Originally posted by HalfwitFTW
Quote:
Agree. They got rid of the only worthy winner
They let the bullies and Bea win

This has got be the most BS club on the forum
phail =]
DrOhNoNoNo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 10:53 PM #406

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):

if he was the only worthy winner, WHY wasn't marcus evicted??
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 11:21 PM #407

Quote:
Originally posted by kisywisy
Since when has who the public choose to evict been any indicator of who is worthy or not? they kept in bea over hira... says it all really
Old 22-08-2009, 11:30 PM #408
Banned

Banned

Quote:
No, you did.

The Freddie mob have been posting spam, lies and false propoganda to badmouth and discredit other HMs unfairly, endless 'Freddie the hero and victim' threads, bandwagon hating of other HMs, bandwagon support of Freddie to rack up votes etc, to the point of riling up other members.

Over time our vexation and disdain just grew and grew ...

So eventually, we got payback, and evicted your hero. And the HMs who were abused and dissed disrespectfully for no justifiable reason, are still in the show. What goes around, comes around.

If you were less vociferous, more accepting of other views and less invasive of the forum, this scenario may never have ceased to exist.

Where there's a will, there's a way. And the Fred vs Marcus eviction was the way.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 11:32 PM #409

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Since when has who the public choose to evict been any indicator of who is worthy or not? they kept in bea over hira... says it all really
hira had basically zero airtime and the smallest ever fanbase and it was a vote to save, not evict

how else do you suggest that the 'worthy' winner is picked if not by public voting??

if people really wanted freddie to win, they would have picked up the phone and voted marcus out. if he was the only worthy winner, he would have survived because the majority would have also seen he was worthy.
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 11:35 PM #410

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:
No, you did. The Freddie mob have been discrediting other HMs, posting spam, lies and false propoganda to badmouth other HMs, spam endlessly about Freddie the hero and victi, etc, to the point of riling up other members. Over time this just grew and grew.

So eventually, we got payback, and evicted your hero. And the HMs who were abused and dissed disrespectfully for no justifiable reason, are still in the show. What goes around, comes around.

If you were less vociferous, more accepting of other views and less invasive of the forum, this scenario may never have ceased to exist.

Where there's a will, there's a way. And the Fred vs Marcus eviction was the way.

Listen, some of your posts of late I have been enjoying, but now your back to Freddie-hating, probably because despite being evicted he's still the most popular in general judging by TV slots and online support (hahaha).

Your accusations towards Freddie fans are also...er...how can I say....rather wrong my friend and you know it

Stop your goading and out with it....out with it

J-Rock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 11:37 PM #411
Banned

Banned

Quote:

if people really wanted freddie to win, they would have picked up the phone and voted marcus out. if he was the only worthy winner, he would have survived because the majority would have also seen he was worthy.
It must hurt them to know that Freddie got evicted to a HM who got boo-ed every week, and Freddie's crowd reception was about the same as Noirin's really ... who was another victim of the hate bandwagon.
Old 22-08-2009, 11:40 PM #412
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by J-Rock
Listen, some of your posts of late I have been enjoying, but now your back to Freddie-hating, probably because despite being evicted he's still the most popular in general judging by TV slots and online support (hahaha).

Your accusations towards Freddie fans are also...er...how can I say....rather wrong my friend and you know it

Stop your goading and out with it....out with it

The post was only about his fans, not him. I was blaming his fans. And he's not the most popular in general. He was never cheered on any eviction week, booed in the last two, evicted to a mixed reception.

You are right that he is a bit of an online cult hero though. But that's all that it is ...
Old 23-08-2009, 12:04 AM #413

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hira had basically zero airtime and the smallest ever fanbase and it was a vote to save, not evict

how else do you suggest that the 'worthy' winner is picked if not by public voting??

People choose to keep in entertainers, people who they fancy, etc.

They dont always vote for the person who is the most worthy
Old 24-08-2009, 09:20 AM #414
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
No, you did.

The Freddie mob have been posting spam, lies and false propoganda to badmouth and discredit other HMs unfairly, endless 'Freddie the hero and victim' threads, bandwagon hating of other HMs, bandwagon support of Freddie to rack up votes etc, to the point of riling up other members.

So Freddie got evicted because he was so popular and had much support your saying? And some of the people who didnt support him voted 30+ times to evict him becuase they are idiotic and are mad crazy for Marcus.

Stupidity that.

Anyway he is gone and im backing Marcus, Siavash, Roddy or Sophie now, but backing them might get them evicted apparently, to you we cant show who we like or not. But you are a Lisa fan and she doesnt have all that much support so you may be just jelous after all.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 09:27 AM #415

Yeh its you lot to thank for the biggest screw up in the voting for a while!

Now what have you got planned?

Ironically, marcus is now my favourite housemate, which is mad as it was only Freddie for me a few weeks ago
rsefitpro2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 09:31 AM #416

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No, you did.

So Freddie got evicted because he was so popular and had much support your saying? And some of the people who didnt support him voted 30+ times to evict him becuase they are idiotic and are mad crazy for Marcus.

Stupidity that.

Anyway he is gone and im backing Marcus, Siavash, Roddy or Sophie now, but backing them might get them evicted apparently, to you we cant show who we like or not. But you are a Lisa fan and she doesnt have all that much support so you may be just jelous after all.

Freddie went simply because more people picked up their phones to evict him cos the Marcus supporters are so obsessive they HAD to prove a point and probably multi voted.It's clear Freddie had lots of fans and was and still is well liked but Freddie fans are not so obsessive and realise it's a game show,not a matter of life and death!Marcus fans are now posting thread after thread in a bid to recruit more fans and hailing him as the next messiah almost!,I like Marcus but not sure I want him as a winner,but to be fair there is not a lot of choice now,so I wouldn't be 'gutted' if he won but I also think Rodrigo has a good chace too
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 09:31 AM #417

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No, you did.

Stupidity that.

Freddie went simply because more people picked up their phones to evict him cos the Marcus supporters are so obsessive they HAD to prove a point and probably multi voted.It's clear Freddie had lots of fans and was and still is well liked but Freddie fans are not so obsessive and realise it's a game show,not a matter of life and death!Marcus fans are now posting thread after thread in a bid to recruit more fans and hailing him as the next messiah almost!,I like Marcus but not sure I want him as a winner,but to be fair there is not a lot of choice now,so I wouldn't be 'gutted' if he won but I also think Rodrigo has a good chance too
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
'we, 105, club, freddie, out'