Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Reality TV Reality TV Show Discussion. Including Survivor, America's Next Top Model, RuPaul's Drag Race and The Only Way is Essex.

Old 25-01-2016, 09:47 PM #426
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Didn't she get voted to do a bunch of Trials and then was just like "nah fuq it I quit" or maybe I made that up, IDK I read the Wikipedia a while ago
She did indeed <3

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2016, 09:50 PM #427

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

Pricey 's a ****ing icon and probably is the best CBB winner now I think about it.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2016, 09:51 PM #428
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Didn't she get voted to do a bunch of Trials and then was just like "nah fuq it I quit" or maybe I made that up, IDK I read the Wikipedia a while ago
She dumped Alex Reid on Live TV too
Old 25-01-2016, 09:55 PM #429
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

1 team from The Amazing Race: Hayley & Blair
1 HouseGuest from Big Brother US: Becky
1 HouseGuest from Big Brother Canada: Brittnee
2 Housemates from Celebrity Big Brother UK: Chloe Jasmine & Janice
Old 25-01-2016, 10:11 PM #430
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

5 ~ Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend
The Amazing Race 26 (3rd Place)

If you watched TAR26, then you know why Hayley and Blair are amazing. As mentioned before, the big twist of TAR26 was ~Blind Date~ and on paper Hayley and Blair did seem like the perfect match. He's a doctor, she's a nurse, he's hot, she's cute, he's funny and laid-back and reasonable, she's... well, Hayley is the complete opposite. She's aggressive, controlling, verbally abusive, shrill, and a complete disaster

I was really skeptical of the Blind Date twist and I still don't think that it was particularly good or well-thought-out, but Hayley and Blair soooooooooo made it worth the price of admission because they were a complete disaster in every single way. Just about every leg consisted of Blair being somewhat indecisive and Hayley melting the fu down because "YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!!!" and Blair would just be all "" and it was such a hilarious dynamic I can't really list a lot of individual moments because it's TAR and a lot of them blend together, but Hayley BROUGHT IT each leg and Blair let it all happen. That first gif above where Hayley's on the bike came from the fact that they spent however many minutes biking in the wrong direction and Hayley just ripped into Blair because it was all his fault

I'm sure some people are clutching their pearls reading this (jk who actually reads my write ups?) because Hayley sounds TOO MEAN or something, but Hayley and Blair went on a really adorable journey and grew to become really good friends by the end of the Race so it was okay?

And just to balance things out, let me sing some praise to Blair: he's adorable and hot and nice and a saint for traveling around the world with Hayley, and even as nice as he was he was still able to hold his own against her with some passive-aggressive jabs at her. Hayley was obviously the star of the team, but Blair was the perfect person for her to bounce off of and reach her potential.

It all seemed like they were going to WIN, but then they screwed up in the final leg and came in third place it was truly devastating. It was ALSO truly devastating that they weren't the TAR26 team to go into the BBUS house, but Jeff and Jackie ended up being okay too so whatever. I'm still hopeful that we'll see Hayley and Blair on BBUS18 because I can only imagine what a power-hungry demon Hayley would be in the context of BB here's some more gifs of them thx to my friend on Sucks (and thx to some random tumblr teen probably)

Clue for #4:
No more clues! Here's a breakdown of who is left though ~
1 HouseGuest from Big Brother US
1 HouseGuest from Big Brother Canada
2 Housemates from Celebrity Big Brother UK

make some guesses people! Or just look at my profile faves since that'll give at least 3 of them away ~

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 25-01-2016 at 10:12 PM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2016, 10:14 PM #431
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

I'm sensing Fatman Scoop domination

(also they sound lovely so well done them)

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 08:22 PM #432
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

Pretty sure the 4 will be:

Spoiler:

Becky BBUS
Brittnee BBCan
Janice CBB16
Chloe-Jasmine [size=1]& Stevi Ritchie CBB16

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 08:22 PM #433
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

4 ~ Becky Burgess
Big Brother US 17 (9th Place)

Basic Becky is EVERYTHING to me. I know that some people get really sanctimonious about recruits being undeserving because they're not capable of ~intricate gameplay~ and how we need a season full of superfans () but Becky is THE poster child for why recruits are amazing. One of my good friends wrote a nice biography on Becky so I'm just gonna plop it down right here:

Quote:
An aside on Becky-- she's one of my favorite Kasstings in years. Found on Tinder (!), manager of an Abercrombie & Fitch and takes her job so. fucking. seriously., definitely been to one too many managerial retreats, been to Germany one time and basically adopted the culture (i.e. shushgate, randomly cursing in German), proudly dates men of another race, has a Beckture ready for any occasion ANNDD she got hit by a train and lives to tell the tale. She's the definition of basic, but she owns that shit and wears it as a badge. Swipe right <3
That really sums up my Becky love at face value. Everything about her is just hilarious to me. But let's talk about her time in the BB house.

Becky's first few weeks were very uneventful. She just kinda floated about and wasn't really involved in much but she was still low-key amusing on the feeds. My favorite Becky moment was when the whole house figured out the twin twist and they staged a podcast that night in order to stump Julia with questions that only Liz would know, and seemingly no one bothered to fill Becky in on the plan so she kept interjecting with her own thoughts and was so earnestly excited to be part of the podcast while everyone rolled their eyes and whispered to each other about how she needs to shut the hell up

Becky didn't really rise to prominence in the context of the game until Week 6 but oh my lord did she shoot up into prominence. Week 6 was right after Julia entered the house and James nominated Clay/Shelli, and Becky was just a complete mess. Like, she used SKITTLES to map out potential voting scenarios to James, Jackie, and Meg and got the point across that Shelli is a huge threat, and then immediately went downstairs and tipped Shelli off that she was getting targeted? I still don't know what her motivations even were that week, but I don't care because it was hilarious and nobody caught onto her.

The next week was... BECKY OF HOUSEHOLD I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this week was. Becky was GUNNING for Vanessa and her whole plan was "well Vanessa wants me to nominate Shelli and Steve as pawns and backdoor [someone who I can't remember w/e], so I'll do that but then backdoor her instead ^_^" The Thursday night after Becky won HoH was great because we were given the quote of the season "I've worked Black Friday, I know how to deal with Vanessa" and we got the above gif when Vanessa tried to strike a deal with Becky.

I know most people like Vanessa a lot but I was really mixed on her because the girl was exhausting and insane and REALLY overbearing a lot of the time. I can't tell you how refreshing it was for someone to not even pretend to entertain Vanessa's bull****, and that alone is enough for me to love Becky. Like, Vanessa scrambled up to the HoH Room and started talking about making a deal and Becky immediately went "nope, nuh uh, I don't want to hear the word deal" and Vanessa was just left sitting there with her mouth agape trying to comprehend what just happened like, NOBODY was capable of stopping Vanessa but then Becky just did it so effortlessly. That's Black Friday for ya.

Steve ended up winning PoV and Becky nominated Vanessa as promised, and Vanessa LOST IT. Vanessa tried to confront Becky in the backyard about it all, and Becky tried to explain herself but Vanessa kept trying to interrupt her and justify it all and it was a typical wounded production by Vanessa Rousso. Eventually Becky had enough and was like "nuh uh bitch, I'm out" and went inside and she left Vanessa crying outside about how Becky SLAMMED THE DOOR IN HER FACE TWICE (they were on opposite sides of the backyard) I can't even do the scene justice, let me show you a clip

I'M LITERALLY BEING AS SWEET AS POSSIBLE AND THEN SHE YELLS AT ME AND RUNS INSIDE ;_;
*pleads her case to Jackie, Meg, and James as they recline in the dentist chairs with sunglasses on, not giving a *****

alol as annoying as Vanessa was she was in top form this week. But so was Becky

Unfortunately Becky's plan didn't execute fully because Shelli was evicted instead of Vanessa, and then Jackie was taken out that same night in the DE, and then Becky was taken out the week after it was such a rough time for me to see my two favorites go out back to back but at least they both delivered in spades for the weeks leading up to their exits.

Like I said, Becky is just everything to me. We're stuck in a time of reality TV where everyone is hyper-aware of the cameras and creating their own caricatures and entering the house with their pre-rehearsed one-liners and hashtags in order to market themselves, and Becky just goes completely against that. She's a normal girl, and she's entertaining just by being herself. She doesn't have to harp on about the metagame or look into the camera as she dishes out her catchphrases or read cue cards in the DR with wacky voices. Literally all she has to do is be Becky we need more recruits like her in BB18. Here's a bunch of gifs to commemorate my Becky love.

Clue for #3:
2 Housemates from Celebrity Big Brother UK

make some guesses people!
Old 26-01-2016, 08:24 PM #434
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura

Basic Becky is LIFE <33333
Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 08:25 PM #435
-

-

Janice D?
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 08:29 PM #436
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Basic Becks <3
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 08:29 PM #437
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
hot tamale

Favourites (more):

That whole Becky writeup <333333
underrated legend

Spoiler:

Dominic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 08:39 PM #438
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

That Becky write-up is glorious

The last paragraph especially demonstrates just how great she was for BBUS The whole thing with Vanessa is probably one of my favourite moments in BBUS history, and reading the situation over again made me pissed that her plan did not end up going the way she wanted it to. Like, why did they get rid of Shelli again?! Her showmance had just left for god sake. But oh well, maybe in some weird parallel universe Becky will come back for an all-star series so we can experience how wonderfully basic she is

I also remember a conversation at the beginning of the live feeds where everyone was talking about the UK and how they wanted to visit London, but Becky mentioned Brighton and how lovely it is, which is <3333333 bc Brighton is literally one of the best places in the world tbqh. From that point my love for Becky was cememented.

Old 27-01-2016, 02:50 AM #439
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

From what I remember, word got out about ~The Generals~ (an alliance that only existed in Becky's mind, with her, Shelli, Clay, and I think Vanessa) so Jackie, James, and Meg were pissed and kept making fun of it behind her back. James in particular kept singing "for a great low rate you can get online, go to the General and save some time" which is from an American commercial everyone made fun of the fact that A) Becky lives in a world where she wants to be in an alliance called the Generals, and B) apparently Becky tried to make another alliance in like Week 1 also called the Generals but it failed, so she just sloppily reused the name a month later

Shelli also kinda screwed herself over because she played terribly when she wasn't in power and made no efforts to socialize with people outside the Sixth Sense so she was screwed either way. I'm really torn about it because I sooooo wanted Becky's plan to work and it would have been the perfect final chapter of The Reason starring Vanessa Rousso, but then again Vanessa's the sole reason that the end game of BB17 was actually interesting for once so I guess it wasn't all for nothing.
Old 30-01-2016, 05:54 PM #440
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

3 ~ Janice Dickinson
Celebrity Big Brother UK 16 (7th Place)

My Thing has been to use a gif at the top of each person's entry. HERE is what I wanted to use, but alas I couldn't find it in gif form

So about Janice! Everyone knows Janice Dickinson, whether it's from her bullying aspiring models in the glory days of ANTM, her feud with Omarosa on the Surreal Life, her own Modeling Agency, or whatever the **** she did on I'm A Celebrity (both UK and US!) She was one of those perennial casting rumors like Katie Price, Katie Hopkins, and Lauren Harries, but the summer of 2015 was finally her time and boy did she live up to expectations!

I really don't even know how to approach a Janice Dickinson write up, but I don't even feel like I need to say much? Like, if you aren't already convinced of her greatness, you're never going to be so why bother trying lmao. So here's a list of random things I loved about Janice in CBB16:

-when she put her legs behind her head as pictured above
-when she proudly announced that her tits are fake seemingly to nobody
-when she warned Stevi to not watch her pee because he didn't want to see that old clam
-whenever she proudly announced that she needed to pee or take a ****
-when she sat on Emma's lap to watch her best bits
-whenever she announced what her truth is
-when she wanted Old Lady Sherrie and Cancer Patient Gail to unpack her bags
-when she would sabotage Team America during tasks and pretend to be confused as to why people were mad at her, fooling no one of course
-when she may or may not have hocked a loogie at human garbage Austin Armacost
-her relationship with Chloe-Jasmine
-when she trolled Austin, used his reaction as an excuse to not give him his letter from home, put on a terrible show as to destroying her own letter, and then secretly retrieved it from the garbage the next day and read it in the DR
-when she offered her womb to Austin Armacost
-when she randomly interrupted an Austin/Farrah argument to shout YOU'RE NOT THE QUEEN OF REALITY, I AM!!!!!!!!

and so, so, sooooo much more. I'm pretty sure Calderyon is the only person I saw who isn't on the Janice love train, so everyone who is reading this thread should agree with this entry. Janice is just hilarious, outrageous, and so over the top. Her greatness transcends any write up I could ever do on her. She has multiple personalities that she deploys at various times, and she expertly uses them to get whatever she wants through chaos and turmoil and absurdity. She's simply made for reality TV.

And doing this write up has really inspired me to go back and watch old ANTM cycles, somehow find the Surreal Life online, AND watch her appearances on I'm A Celebrity. Long live Janice.

Clue for #2:
1 Housemate from Celebrity Big Brother UK
Old 30-01-2016, 05:57 PM #441
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Janice was truly a CBB great and when you look at some of the people who beat her...

Last edited by Pete.; 30-01-2016 at 05:57 PM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 06:20 PM #442
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
hot tamale

Favourites (more):

How ****ing Bobby Davro and vile human Austin stayed over Janice still baffles me.

Spoiler:

Old 30-01-2016, 06:52 PM #443
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

Long live Janice. Cheers to that

Janice was my favourite celebrity from last years summer CBB. She's someone who could never not be entertaining. I remember my first time watching Janice as a 10-year old, screaming at Gina Choe and saying that she was dead to her because she wouldn't stand up to her bully, the Jade Cole. Tbh I wasn't too fond of her in that moment, or on ANTM entirely but she was fantastic on I'm A Celeb. I'm glad she won over the British public with her eccentric OTT personality to be placed second

I'm not fond of people potentially ruining their legacy by going on different reality shows, so I was slightly hesitant with Janice appearing on CBB. Like I said, she's so naturally entertaining, I don't get why anybody would not enjoy her. Her relationship with Chloe was adorable and I loved it that time where she literally scowled at Austin (I think?) and said "don't raise your voice to her" after suggesting that they talk after an argument they had

I didn't get to the last week or so of CBB16, but I'll have to get round to it some time because that's still too much Janice to miss out on.

Old 31-01-2016, 02:11 PM #444
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Celerygate is an all time fave moment.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 01:31 AM #445
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

2 ~ Stevi Ritchie & Chloe-Jasmine Whichello
Celebrity Big Brother UK 16 (5th Place)

"Is... is this just banter?"
"I don't need to know banter "
"It, it just means, like, you're saying it in a jest way, like you're not being serious"

"I'd just like to say that I'm really grateful for all this food because some people in the world are starving right now"

okay let me make it clear that I really can't be arsed to deal with Stevi so this write up is going to be ALL about the beauty that is Chloe-Jasmine. alol, my Chloe love is kinda hard to explain but it's just all about her affect. Her poshness, her over the top theatrics, her emotions and feelings that bleed through every sentence she speaks, she's just such a bizarre constellation that I fell in love over the summer of 2015. I don't really give a **** about X-Factor because I think talent competitions are so so boring (American Idol was so 2002 lbr) BUT I heard fantastic things about The Face, and more specifically Chloe-Jasmine's stint on it, so I should give that a watch some time soon.

lmao I know I already said it, but Chloe's theatrics are EVERYTHING to me. She's never just sad or upset, she has to be melodramatically sobbing on her own choked tears. She's not just in love with Stevi, it's the greatest love of all. She didn't just have to temporarily give up her engagement ring for a task, she had to live as if Stevi had died. Everything that happens is to the greatest power. It's all superlatives in Chloe's mind

I'm pretty sure that some people act like Chloe was USELESS and BORING which... wtf could you be any more wrong? Like, she had an intense rivalry with Gail, she had another intense rivalry/got bullied by Austin (yes I'm using the b-word deal with it), she completely iced Daniel Baldwin the **** out of there, and she was one half of the iconic Chloe-Janice I think Stevi was kind of a ****ty boyfriend to Chloe while in the house (and probably out of the house too!) so it was so refreshing for Chloe to have a close friend to fight all of her battles and hate all the people she hated without a second thought. Like, is there a better bodyguard to have than Queen of Reality Janice Dickinson? The answer is obvious imo.

and as if that wasn't enough, despite behind hated both in and out of the house, Chloe was an eviction bottomgoddess who made it all the way to the funale? I *LOVE* me an eviction cockroach so this just made me love her even more. And then she got 5th place and was beaten by a bunch of gross people but w/e, Chloe-Jasmine was a finalist on Celebrity Big Brother.

I'll end this write up by posting "I Want It Right Now" by Kandy Floss because lmfao Chloe-Jasmine being a member of a fictitious but ICONIC girl group

It should be obvious who #1 is, no?
Old 01-02-2016, 04:36 AM #446
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
hot tamale

Favourites (more):

Legend Chloe-Jasmine, she's an underrated gem who deserves way more appreciation

Perched for B's writeup

Spoiler:

Old 01-02-2016, 11:48 AM #447
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Favourites (more):

My name has been mentioned. Thank you for the shout out.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 11:50 AM #448

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

But yeah, it business as usual. Some of the entries in the list i agree and some of the entries in the list, i´m not so fond of.

When you post the full list here, i can calculate the official percentage.

Last edited by Calderyon; 01-02-2016 at 11:55 AM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 11:53 AM #449
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

<3

Spoiler: