Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 13-01-2014, 05:32 AM #26

He seems very sheltered. It's like he just stepped out of the 80's. welcome to the 21st century dude.
Old 13-01-2014, 07:02 AM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videostar View Post
Disagree with you OP, I think it's called HONESTY
True
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2014, 07:04 AM #28

I think Jim does love to stir a bit...it keeps him entertained. Nothing wrong with a bit of stirring in BB to be honest.
Old 13-01-2014, 07:05 AM #29
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haylei View Post
I will never feel bad for the housemates if they aren't enjoying themselves in the house. How much money are they being paid to stay in a house for 3 weeks? They can handle Luisa and Jasmine giggling in bed while the lights are still on.

Back to the topic of this thread, I definitely feel that he likes to stir the pot, and I like people who do that. I actually don't like Jim though and I'm honestly surprised to see so much support for him. I think that he's a bit hypocritical; he can dish it, but when it comes from Jasmine or Luisa he can't take it. He was very quick to point fingers at Luisa for being rude when she said that it was just in jest, but isn't that also Jim's style? I guess since Luisa isn't a comedian it's not okay for her to do that. Also, didn't Jim proclaim in his VT or something that he's grumpy? But when Luisa said he was it was like hell froze over.

Sorry about kinda going off on a tangent there, I just don't understand how people can like Jim and not Luisa unless it's because she's very sexual. And if it is, then fair enough.

I like Jim and I don't mind Luisa, except that she has an ego the size of my house, if she reigned that part of her personality in a bit, she would be fine, I would like Jasmine to go because it would be interesting to see Luisa on her own at the moment she is part of a double act.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2014, 07:11 AM #30
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
God he's an awful killjoy, isn't he? Even earlier in the evening he was giving off about noise and when music was played into the house, he complained and moaned about it and took himself off to the garden. There was Liz and Linda who are his age bopping away to the music and enjoying it. He acts like the house should revolve around what suits HIM. He's a grumpy old git who looks like he's sucking a lemon most of the time.Lionel is 82 and he copes better with the young ones.

I don't see him as a killjoy, he participates in all the tasks and is generally quite cheery in the morning, it is clear that by a certain time at night he has had enough and he just likes his own space.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2014, 08:07 AM #31

Favourites (more):
Apprentice 2014: Roisin
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites (more):
Apprentice 2014: Roisin
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Well said!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Loving that take on it haylei.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..a really good post, Haylei....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
Thanks guys! I thought that maybe I was just being blinded by my bias for Luisa and that I would get slated for it but you are all actually very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
[/B]

I like Jim and I don't mind Luisa, except that she has an ego the size of my house, if she reigned that part of her personality in a bit, she would be fine, I would like Jasmine to go because it would be interesting to see Luisa on her own at the moment she is part of a double act.
Thanks for the reply! And I can totally understand that. She does have a pretty big ego and I'm still not really sure how much of it is bravado. Maybe in a couple years she'll learn how to reign that part of herself in.

And I agree that it would also be interesting to see how she'll be without Jasmine, even though I like her and don't want her to go. :P I feel like she won't be as outspoken as she is with Jas there, as I agree that they are like a double act and that knowing someone has your back definitely gives you more confidence. It would definitely be interesting to see how she is though.
Haylei is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bit, jim, sht, stirrer