Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 25-01-2015, 12:47 PM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
And I think she is a bitch, snap
specsavers isn't open on sundays sadly
Old 25-01-2015, 12:49 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
My little flowerpot has seen the light !! grab some daffs Lucas xx
Oh it was sarcasm. Sorry . Can I still have the daffs?! Xo
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 12:50 PM #28

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliebrew View Post
Judgemental, stubborn, miserable

More like it
Funny enough you described Hopkins there.
Old 25-01-2015, 12:50 PM #29
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Default RE: NADIA is the root of all the house problems

Of course she isn't All housemates attribute to certain situations in there. That's the nature of BB.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 12:50 PM #30

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Quote:
Judgemental, stubborn, miserable

More like it
Great comeback..................
Tarryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 12:51 PM #31
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LucasMichael_ View Post
Oh it was sarcasm. Sorry . Can I still have the daffs?! Xo
I know it was but I can but hope, the daffs are yours
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 12:53 PM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I know it was but I can but hope, the daffs are yours
Yay
Old 25-01-2015, 12:53 PM #33

If Nadia despises all that Katie stands for then why does she not have the same opinion of Perez who stands for almost the same?

Outside of the house he has destroyed many people reputations, careers, relationships. He has hurt hundreds of people mentally and emotionally.

For her to disagree with Hopkins means she surely disagrees with Perez who has done far worse for far longer.

Unless of course she is just taking him on face value in the house and allowing a clean slate.

Are you seeing the irony.

The double standards
Old 25-01-2015, 01:02 PM #34

Hi all, well I agree with the OP totally. Had Nadia not taken over in the beginning with her assumptons that she was peacemaking, ermmmm "Get the police? Had she not poked her nose in every which way, she may have kept the credibility. Katie was very prepared to take Nadia to her heart, they have never really said to Nadia dont be friends with Perez, it has been more a case of dont encourage him, because this is what she has done. She has been his "Enabler" as someone said but she would rather put a negative vein on all things.

Liked her in the beginning cant stand her now, lovely looking woman and I love her hair but that is all. Her ideas of Katie need to be trimmed after all didnt Alicia come to the conclusion that Katie is really a lovely person and she was in there with her. I hope Nadia is out next but I doubt whether she will be if Cami is up then I fear she may be out. Then we have Kav but tbh he hasnt been given much airtime, it is a case of act up or we wont show you grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Not really liking Keith tbh but he is now favourite to win, I hope he doesnt he hasnt done much at all other than show his teeth.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 01:02 PM #35
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If Nadia despises all that Katie stands for then why does she not have the same opinion of Perez who stands for almost the same?

Outside of the house he has destroyed many people reputations, careers, relationships. He has hurt hundreds of people mentally and emotionally.

For her to disagree with Hopkins means she surely disagrees with Perez who has done far worse for far longer.

Unless of course she is just taking him on face value in the house and allowing a clean slate.

The double standards
Well said !!
Old 25-01-2015, 01:05 PM #36
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Hi all, well I agree with the OP totally. Had Nadia not taken over in the beginning with her assumptons that she was peacemaking, ermmmm "Get the police? Had she not poked her nose in every which way, she may have kept the credibility. Katie was very prepared to take Nadia to her heart, they have never really said to Nadia dont be friends with Perez, it has been more a case of dont encourage him, because this is what she has done. She has been his "Enabler" as someone said but she would rather put a negative vein on all things.

Liked her in the beginning cant stand her now, lovely looking woman and I love her hair but that is all. Her ideas of Katie need to be trimmed after all didnt Alicia come to the conclusion that Katie is really a lovely person and she was in there with her. I hope Nadia is out next but I doubt whether she will be if Cami is up then I fear she may be out. Then we have Kav but tbh he hasnt been given much airtime, it is a case of act up or we wont show you grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Not really liking Keith tbh but he is now favourite to win, I hope he doesnt he hasnt done much at all other than show his teeth.
IF NoNads had walked after from Pervez early on she would maybe have stood a tiny chance of winning, but IMO she latched onto him wrongly thinking he could win this,I used to like her before CBB ,I cannot bear her now ,she's made a massive mistake by taking sides with the most hated hm8 for a long time ,and its cost her any hope she had of winning,and done her career no good
Old 25-01-2015, 01:09 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

The double standards
Difference being Perez has not voiced his nasty opinions (unless in argument) in the house..

Soon as her mouth is open pure hate comes out she doesn't seem able to have a laugh at her own expense only the expense of others where as Perez will make jokes of himself..

(Dislcaimer: please note I am not a big Perez supporter but I will defend him when being compared to Katie's actions)

I see his continued ridicule by KH as beyond a joke and very uncomfy to watch why can't she just let it go and ignore him or carry on doing what she is doing? why can't she sit him down and have a 1 to 1 and talk it out? why does everything he does have to be discussed why not just talk directly to him?

See now I have never followed Perez's antics outside of the house.(yes I have since googled) .maybe that's why I don't see it I am simply judging him by what I see IN the house..but Katie's opinions have continued in the house hence my insane dislike of her - he is a nut job.. can go from sane to fruit loop in under a minute.. but his antics are not hurting anyone but himself (in there) they are however annoying many (in there) but they are not mean / hurtful...
Old 25-01-2015, 01:10 PM #38

Quote:
Well said !!
I think Perez has them under his spell, he tells them constantly that he is going to be there until the end, he says that Katie ought to be with him because he thinks he is going to win. As I said before he thinks she should be attached to his posterior, oh the ego knows no bounds, yuck! Now Nadia and Patsy may think this is the way to go, he is the king of the house so therefore lets stay in with him.

Katie went in with a bad reputation from outside but people have succumbed to her way and realised that she isnt such a bad person after all. Whether she wins or not she has definitely altered a lot of peoples minds whereas for Nadia it may have gone the other way because of the double standards as someone said. He is a thousand times worse than Ken was! Who wants to see his naked body in his pathetic trunks, his antics with the poor old window. He insults a lot of people and he thinks he is gods gift to the world.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 01:12 PM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sue- View Post
Difference being Perez has not voiced his nasty opinions (unless in argument) in the house..

Soon as her mouth is open pure hate comes out she doesn't seem able to have a laugh at her own expense only the expense of others where as Perez will make jokes of himself..

(Dislcaimer: please note I am not a big Perez supporter but I will defend him when being compared to Katie's actions)

I see his continued ridicule by KH as beyond a joke and very uncomfy to watch why can't she just let it go and ignore him or carry on doing what she is doing? why can't she sit him down and have a 1 to 1 and talk it out? why does everything he does have to be discussed why not just talk directly to him?

See now I have never followed Perez's antics outside of the house.(yes I have since googled) .maybe that's why I don't see it I am simply judging him by what I see IN the house..but Katie's opinions have continued in the house hence my insane dislike of her - he is a nut job.. can go from sane to fruit loop in under a minute.. but his antics are not hurting anyone but himself (in there) they are however annoying many (in there) but they are not mean / hurtful...
Perez has practically accused people or being rapists, perverts and homophobic thugs.

All these are far more damaging to a persons career and life
Old 25-01-2015, 01:12 PM #40

Quote:

The double standards
I don't see any double standards.

Maybe she is viewing them both with only their actions inside the house which in that case I can see why she still thinks Katie H is a ****.

Or maybe she is viewing them from both their actions inside the house and out of it and she thinks Katie Hopkins is worse than Perez, she is allowed to think what she wants and form her own opinions.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 01:13 PM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
I don't see any double standards.

Maybe she is viewing them both with only their actions inside the house which in that case I can see why she still thinks Katie H is a ****.

Or maybe she is viewing them from both their actions inside the house and out of it and she thinks Katie Hopkins is worse than Perez, she is allowed to think what she wants and form her own opinions.
and yet its funny how majority of the people in there love Katie and despise Perez.
Old 25-01-2015, 01:14 PM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Perez has practically accused people or being rapists, perverts and homophobic thugs.

All these are far more damaging to a persons career and life
Ken was a perv...we all know that...
Old 25-01-2015, 01:15 PM #43
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
I think Perez has them under his spell, he tells them constantly that he is going to be there until the end, he says that Katie ought to be with him because he thinks he is going to win. As I said before he thinks she should be attached to his posterior, oh the ego knows no bounds, yuck! Now Nadia and Patsy may think this is the way to go, he is the king of the house so therefore lets stay in with him.

Katie went in with a bad reputation from outside but people have succumbed to her way and realised that she isnt such a bad person after all. Whether she wins or not she has definitely altered a lot of peoples minds whereas for Nadia it may have gone the other way because of the double standards as someone said. He is a thousand times worse than Ken was! Who wants to see his naked body in his pathetic trunks, his antics with the poor old window. He insults a lot of people and he thinks he is gods gift to the world.
He hasn't got KH,Michelle,Calum,Kav,Cami under his spell, I dont think Patsy is a fan of his either,as she nominated him last week, the only 2 who creep around him and believe his BS is NoNads and Keith
Old 25-01-2015, 01:15 PM #44
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sue- View Post
Ken was a perv...we all know that...
Because he said he liked to look at model girls bums ?
Old 25-01-2015, 01:16 PM #45

Quote:
He hasn't got KH,Michelle,Calum,Kav,Cami under his spell, I dont think Patsy is a fan of his either,as she nominated him last week, the only 2 who creep around him and believe his BS is NoNads and Keith
Poor Patsy was physically shaking when he was trying to enforce his opinion on her the other day. She was desperate for him to just leave her
Old 25-01-2015, 01:17 PM #46
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Poor Patsy was physically shaking when he was trying to enforce his opinion on her the other day. She was desperate for him to just leave her
I would love to see her lose it and rip into him
Old 25-01-2015, 01:17 PM #47
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam

If Ken was a perv, then lock me up. Ken opened his fat gob and brought race into it even though he thought he was right, he didn't calculate the PC brigade getting involved.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 01:18 PM #48

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
If Ken was a perv, then lock me up. Ken opened his fat gob and brought race into it even though he thought he was right, he didn't calculate the PC brigade getting involved.
He got what he deserved plain and simple
Old 25-01-2015, 01:18 PM #49

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Nor was she impressed with Hopkins constant probing last night either.
Old 25-01-2015, 01:20 PM #50

No. Hopkins and Michelle's inability to accept that others may like Perez or find him funny is. If those two somehow went then the rest wouldn't even really have s problem with Perez.

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
house, nadia, problems, root