Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 14-02-2017, 06:06 AM #26
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
Do you mind if I ask what religion you are?
Also, you suggest that half the Muslims in your country are vile. Is that the Sunni half or the Shiite half?
I used to be a muslim but i am deist now, i only believe in god.

Yes i can honestly say half of the muslims are here are vile people. For example there is an upcoming election and it is a very important one. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkis...ferendum,_2017 Basically if we say yes then parliment loses control and the president gets a big amount of control. They are not showing no campaings on the tvs and they are firing anyone who says no on their social media accounts but they keep the ones that say yes even probably promote them. Also we have been called terorists, country haters and a supporter of coup. (lol)

Human rights are basically non existent. Last LGBT walk was basically destroyed and they were thretaned to be killed. Women do get beat up daily and the people who that get arrested then get released on the same day. None of this happened 15 years ago before they took over the country. You know why they are able to do this? Because they victimise themselves so much and at first we let them do it.

We dont really have much Shiite believers here but we have Alevism. Alevi people are also muslim but they get bullied by sunni people and often called non teists. Also everything bad happens here is because of other countries in their eyes because you are out to get them ()

I think you can take Turkish people as a great example when you are looking at general muslim population. Also dont feel sad for them for not getting education or something, they really dont want to get educated and they destroyed the whole education in turkey in such a short time.
Old 14-02-2017, 07:51 AM #27
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Who are these 'other people'? I don't know ANYONE on this forum who won't have a word said against Islam Cherie.
So enlighten me please, I wavtched the vid in the link and that flies in the face of the premis in the OP, as the French Muslim seemed pretty seriously against extremism within his faith, as did the millions who marched last November.
I do
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 07:53 AM #28
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelihV View Post

Yes i can honestly say half of the muslims are here are vile people. For example there is an upcoming election and it is a very important one. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkis...ferendum,_2017 Basically if we say yes then parliment loses control and the president gets a big amount of control. They are not showing no campaings on the tvs and they are firing anyone who says no on their social media accounts but they keep the ones that say yes even probably promote them. Also we have been called terorists, country haters and a supporter of coup. (lol)

Human rights are basically non existent. Last LGBT walk was basically destroyed and they were thretaned to be killed. Women do get beat up daily and the people who that get arrested then get released on the same day. None of this happened 15 years ago before they took over the country. You know why they are able to do this? Because they victimise themselves so much and at first we let them do it.

We dont really have much Shiite believers here but we have Alevism. Alevi people are also muslim but they get bullied by sunni people and often called non teists. Also everything bad happens here is because of other countries in their eyes because you are out to get them ()

I think you can take Turkish people as a great example when you are looking at general muslim population. Also dont feel sad for them for not getting education or something, they really dont want to get educated and they destroyed the whole education in turkey in such a short time.
Scary that in such a short time there has been so much change
Old 14-02-2017, 04:16 PM #29
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

The tumble weed through this thread
Old 14-02-2017, 04:25 PM #30
The voice of reason

The voice of reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelihV View Post

Thank you for real time evidence in this thread. Its certainly a very serious issue.
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 04:39 PM #31
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
The tumble weed through this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Who are these 'other people'? I don't know ANYONE on this forum who won't have a word said against Islam Cherie.
So enlighten me please
Quote:
I do
I think we're all still waiting for you, Cherie.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 04:58 PM #32
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post

I think we're all still waiting for you, Cherie.

I don't think this is the burning issue of the thread
Old 14-02-2017, 05:19 PM #33
-

-

Quote:
I don't think this is the burning issue of the thread
It is now. I for one have been holding my breath since 9am and am starting to seriously worry about my health.
Old 14-02-2017, 05:36 PM #34
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
It is now. I for one have been holding my breath since 9am and am starting to seriously worry about my health.
Continue holding
Old 14-02-2017, 05:51 PM #35
-

-

Quote:
Continue holding
b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but that means...

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags