Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 20-06-2007, 02:06 AM #26

Its the fact they are pretty much the same is why I want to see them apart lol. I want to see how they cope alone...or if in seperate rooms do they sense any twin vibes from each other lol.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 02:11 AM #27

It would be interesting to see if the sence anything although it's obvious they won't but it really bugs me when people just want to see how they will cope. People are just waiting to see if they crack, that's just cruel. I don't think people would do it if they were really close but not twins, people are just being a bit sad on them IMO.
ThisIsMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 02:18 AM #28

I don't think its to see if they will crack as such, its more to see how one acts without the other....doesn't mean both will go into their shells...they could become louder without each other who knows. At the moment for me they are a strong contestant...they have each other to back one another up...and in the house they are basically a team....both getting votes. If they are split up we shall then see if anyone picks on them as they are no longer as strong as when both were there. At the moment the housemates know they are a package and are strong but with the absense of one twin will the remaining twin be treated the same or will they become a target.
Old 20-06-2007, 02:23 AM #29

Lets see if people pick on them...

yer, that sounds just as nice!?

It's like there not enough as they are, it's really annoying.
Old 20-06-2007, 02:29 AM #30

I am not saying I want to see it happen...I am thinking about the game. Surely its makes sense that one twin is easier to pick off than two? Not from a viewers point but another contestants view...if they stand in the way of the prize. They are always known as the twins and I think seperating them through eviction or another room would be interesting to watch and then they would be seen more for being Sam & Amanda.
Old 20-06-2007, 02:45 AM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsMarie
It would be interesting to see if the sence anything although it's obvious they won't but it really bugs me when people just want to see how they will cope. People are just waiting to see if they crack, that's just cruel. I don't think people would do it if they were really close but not twins, people are just being a bit sad on them IMO.
I'm up for them being separated at some time but not to see if they crack. I'm impressed by these two girls in many ways, but definitely want to see them as individuals. I am also curious whether they have been through this business of being apart much. I get the feeling they probably must have but would like to see.

Also in the diary room they asked BB if they were still counting as one and not two. BB didn't show the answer.
J.C. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 02:58 AM #32

It could be interesting but i think that either nothing much would happen /they would be fine and we'd not really see them as so special anymore or they would strugggle and that would be horrible to watch. I think it's because they are young and cute and whatever.

I still think it's kind of annoying how generally people want to see or think it's inevitable or weird if twins don't eventually split up. I don;t see why people should put that pressure on them. Yes it would be nice to grow as an individual but why waste such 'rare' situation of having a twin.
Old 20-06-2007, 05:40 AM #33

i'm sure Big Brother have got something up thier sleeves regarding the twins, ie ..splitting them up , or playing them off against eachother in some task. they cant go through the whole expirience without being deprived of eachother. .. there's tough times ahead for those girls, they will get severely tested at some stage. i think they'll pull through, and one of them could win it. i love em though!!
bonnie43uk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 01:49 PM #34

The fact is down the line they will get married and have kids no doubt so sticking together like glue isn't that healthy for them. I would hate to see them in there 40s dressing the same as some twins do today. They need to learn how to cope without each other and I just want to see how they act without their shadow. In such an experience they should also be learning about themselves and maybe one actually likes purple better than pink but is to scared to admit it. I think they will grow much more once they are apart....even if its just for a few days...having twins in the house is giving us a chance to see them together but also find out about each of them without the other. I would be shocked if they were not split at some point or even making the housemates pick one over the other.
Old 20-06-2007, 02:00 PM #35

I don't have any desire to see them seperated for some curiosity of a social experiment. Surley you evict someone because you don't like them. Not evict to satisfy a rather cruel experiment.

The nature of the game will probably seperate them soon enough anyway........In the mean time I like to see them operate as a unit.......
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2007, 01:52 AM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
The fact is down the line they will get married and have kids no doubt so sticking together like glue isn't that healthy for them. I would hate to see them in there 40s dressing the same as some twins do today. They need to learn how to cope without each other and I just want to see how they act without their shadow. In such an experience they should also be learning about themselves and maybe one actually likes purple better than pink but is to scared to admit it.
Who are you to declaire that it isn't healthy and judge that it would sad for them to be so close when they are older!!?
They don't NEED to do anything, they are happy at the moment and that's by far good enough! It's as simple as that.
It's SO annoying when people try to say that what other people like doing is wrong. It would be a waste if they didn't make the most of each other!

Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama
I don't have any desire to see them seperated for some curiosity of a social experiment. Surley you evict someone because you don't like them. Not evict to satisfy a rather cruel experiment.

The nature of the game will probably seperate them soon enough anyway........In the mean time I like to see them operate as a unit.......
Good

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
act, aren't, putting, twins