Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 19-07-2003, 02:55 PM #26

Another consideration for Jon's speech... And something that should be on a review show sometime this week, is that admitted to Big Brother last night that he fancies Nush...

M.
dustmite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2003, 03:25 PM #27
Jolly good

Jolly good

I assume you won't be signing the 'Let Jon Tickle have a chance to win' petition then Bananarama

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?BB4

I thought Jon did Nush a favour by warning her about the press. She was appreciative of his advice.

I'm sure other contestants in the past who have been hounded on the outside would have thought words like that, from someone who has already experienced it, helpful as well.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2003, 05:01 PM #28

Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama
Jon's attempted revelations to Nush was classic Jon Tickle stupidity. He should never have been put back in. Indeed if he had not been Nush and a valuable story line would still be intact.

Sparking Steph off caused the whole emotional hubble bubble that made Ray nominate Nush. Why don't people open their eyes for goodness sake. The look of unease on Nush's face when he started talking about Sunday newspapers and the lies they would tell about her. It was clear that was the last thing she wanted at that moment of eviction.

There has to be cure for this Jon fetish mania ,there has to be. If BB has got the slightest bit of sense or credibility they should get the wrecker of BB4 out NOW.
Needless to say bananarama I disagree with you, but as always I respect your views.

I am not a sycophantic Jon fan, in fact at the very start of proceedings I proclaimed on this very forum for his removal from the house when he faced Anouska for eviction. Following his survival, he has warmed to me because there is no one else quite like him, he is unique and has easily been the best HM this series. If Jon goes today then it will be one week of snoozeville in the BB house.

I don't blame Jon for Ray nominating Nush, and if Jon influenced his decision in any way it was completely unintentional. He is aware of the public's perceptions of the HMs being dull and is doing his best to create some entertainment. I do acknowledge that Jon has discretely as possible tried to manipulate the voting by admitting facts he knows from being outside the house, but this tactic was used more against Steph and Cam, rather than Nush.

As for the conversation Jon had with Nush, his body language was very relaxed and he spoke in a calm manner being concise and not overeacting. Nush seemed to take it onboard. It was perhaps wrong to do so in accordance with the rules, but I think he felt compelled to do it because of his feelings towards Nush and her sense of vulnerability when dealing with the waiting pack of newspaper editors each intent to get her story.
AndyJK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2003, 08:47 PM #29

Quote:
I assume you won't be signing the 'Let Jon Tickle have a chance to win' petition then Bananarama
What ever gave you that idea. Have I ever said a bad words about Jon!!

I am running out of viable bad word so please could you contribute to help me with futher postings. much obliged. bananarama
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-07-2003, 03:00 AM #30

im glad shes gone
liliacqueen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-07-2003, 12:04 PM #31

I'm not. I thought she was a sweetie, and just seeing Steph looking so smug yesterday was so annoying.

Nush was not at all scheming, and as I have said elsewhere, Jon was looking out for her. He was willing to take to consequencs of his actions and I love him even more for it.
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-07-2003, 04:17 PM #32

I agree ROB, Nush was a complete sweetie and I was sorry to see her go.

BTW did anyone else see the comment that Steph made when she was sitting outside with Cameron and Ray. Scott and Jon were inside and she said "Look at them two licking their wounds!".

Nasty!
kaphc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, evicted, house, ninth, person