Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:18 PM #26
Banned

Banned

to Farhad

I wasnt there so I dont know. I never get too drawn in to what I read in the mags and papers about celebs, like I said she could have opened her mouth and that can be dangerous so she had to be removed. Of course I could be wrong so dont quote me Im just not a fan and I am sure you are so
FictitiousHouse is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 09:19 PM #27

Never trust the horrible Heatworld's version of article, last time someone stepped on Nikki's foot, she went ouch with her facial expression, then they printed that face saying she had a tantrum.
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 09:21 PM #28

Quote:
Originally posted by FictitiousHouse
to Farhad

I wasnt there so I dont know. I never get too drawn in to what I read in the mags and papers about celebs, like I said she could have opened her mouth and that can be dangerous so she had to be removed. Of course I could be wrong so dont quote me Im just not a fan and I am sure you are so
Either way, you could see she was protesting in the pic, and they picked her up and lifted her skirt.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:21 PM #29
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by farhad
Never trust the horrible Heatworld's version of article, last time someone stepped on Nikki's foot, she went ouch with her facial expression, then they printed that face saying she had a tantrum.
So I guess you trawl through quite a few articles and try and find the truth through all the lies huh
Old 08-02-2008, 09:24 PM #30

Quote:
Quote:
So I guess you trawl through quite a few articles and try and find the truth through all the lies huh
Because there were other evidence, like a pic of her swollen foot, and Nikki said herself, so all of their article is bullshit.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:26 PM #31
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
to Farhad

Either way, you could see she was protesting in the pic, and they picked her up and lifted her skirt.
Oh yes the picture does tell me that, I am not on a mission to destroy her credibility or anything I am just not a fan so Im gonna say what I think about her, even if it may offend her fans. The picture doesnt tell the whole story though. In the heat of the moment anything is possible and Nikki could have given it some like she can do at times. Also she may have been asked nicely at the start but after several abusive words the men took charge like some men do
Old 08-02-2008, 09:30 PM #32
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Because there were other evidence, like a pic of her swollen foot, and Nikki said herself, so all of their article is bullshit.
Okay fair enough, Ill take your word on that <just about> lol but expect fierce debate against your findings from those who dont like her. Many I might add
Old 08-02-2008, 10:45 PM #33

Poor Nikki, bless her, she didn't deserve to be treated like that, she may have had a short dress on (someone erroneously posted about her having her skirt down in the cab - it was a coat over her knees !!!) but it was very elegant when you see the pics from inside the party, she wasn't to know she was gonna be picked up and turned half upside down.

I hope she can laugh it off now, the morning after.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:40 AM #34
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : farhad
Poor Nikki, bless her, she didn't deserve to be treated like that, she may have had a short dress on (someone erroneously posted about her having her skirt down in the cab - it was a coat over her knees !!!) but it was very elegant when you see the pics from inside the party, she wasn't to know she was going to be picked up and turned half upside down.

I hope she can laugh it off now, the morning after.
It's not like if it is the end of the world or if she has been raped.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:51 AM #35
Banned

Banned

farhad, stop talking about Nikki as if shes some type of goddess.

She can be wrong you know. And most of the time, she is.
cujo-man is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:52 AM #36
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : cujo-man

I agree, she is absolutely nothing.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:43 AM #37

Quote:
Originally posted by cujo-man

Its not about what she did in the past, its what those two big guys did. Nikki didn't deserve what happened. She was man handled by a passer by and there is no way she wanted to display her bum to the paparazzi. All the photo's are not taken in sequence and the press have put their own spin on what really happened.

Nikki after an enjoyable night emerged in good spirits and was probably a little pissed. A male friend probably joking put her coat over her head. A passer by took it too far and decided he would pick Nikki up like a doll and fireman chair her to the taxi. On the way he decided he would expose her bum to the paparazzi by lifting her skirt. During this time Nikki protested vigorously and chucked a tantrum, just what the paps wanted.

Nikki didn't ask for it and it is exploitation and sexual harrassment. When she gets in the taxi the paparazzi stand all around and prevent it from leaving until they can get upskirt or other revealing shots. Nikki in the taxi looked really volnerable and couldn't do anything because your paps won't let the taxi leave. I think British paps are scum
Old 10-02-2008, 02:28 AM #38

Quote:
I love that ' If she was a normal human being, she’d be frantically hitting the “remove tag” button on Facebook right now '

I cant think of anything nice to say about her to be honest
It's so true though.
geoking66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:25 AM #39
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Its not about what she did in the past, its what those two big guys did. Nikki didn't deserve what happened. She was man handled by a passer by and there is no way she wanted to display her bum to the paparazzi. All the photo's are not taken in sequence and the press have put their own spin on what really happened.

Nikki after an enjoyable night emerged in good spirits and was probably a little p****d. A male friend probably joking put her coat over her head. A passer by took it too far and decided he would pick Nikki up like a doll and fireman chair her to the taxi. On the way he decided he would expose her bum to the paparazzi by lifting her skirt. During this time Nikki protested vigorously and chucked a tantrum, just what the paps wanted.

Nikki didn't ask for it and it is exploitation and sexual harrassment. When she gets in the taxi the paparazzi stand all around and prevent it from leaving until they can get upskirt or other revealing shots. Nikki in the taxi looked really volnerable and couldn't do anything because your paps won't let the taxi leave. I think British paps are scum
Keep telling yourself that farhad.
cujo-man is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alltime, grahame, low, Nikki, reaches