Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 20-06-2009, 12:10 PM #26
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Simone.
Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
There is only ONE thing on here i agree with .....Shilpa won on the "pity vote" without Jade Goody and mates she would never have won ,in fact she would have been very disliked by the viewers ,she was an arrogant ,up her own ass prat
Oh yes Shilpa won because we all felt sorry for her.
I wanted Jermaine to win.
I didnt like him either
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 12:13 PM #27

White people can relate more to a White person then they can ever relate to a black person. Brian acted more like a White guy than ya typical black man. The perfect example is on this forum of people calling cairon a wannabe gangster, he is not a gangster nor does he want to be one its just the way he dressed an his attitude. Notice how Theres no such thing as a wannabe emo or wannabe goth its just black people get more **** than anyother race, the more they act like the White man the more they will be respected. Cairon wore is trousers hanging down, so what? What made people so angry about this? Its because he was not acting White an being true to is roots philly style.
Myviews is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 12:14 PM #28

Quote:
There is only ONE thing on here i agree with .....Shilpa won on the "pity vote" without Jade Goody and mates she would never have won ,in fact she would have been very disliked by the viewers ,she was an arrogant ,up her own ass prat
You're mistaking pity for public outrage. Most BB fans were outraged by the treatment Shilpa got in the house from Jade and the other air-head racists who genuinely thought their behaviour was acceptable. People didn't vote because they felt sorry for Shilpa. People voted to show how they felt about the blatant racism she faced and to show they thought it was unacceptable. It what the public tends to do... stand up for what's right, despite people like the OP imagining everyone is a racist.
Prole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 12:15 PM #29
OAP Member

OAP Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ViaVerde
Quote:
You're mistaking pity for public outrage. Most BB fans were outraged by the treatment Shilpa got in the house from Jade and the other air-head racists who genuinely thought their behaviour was acceptable. People didn't vote because they felt sorry for Shilpa. People voted to show how they felt about the blatant racism she faced and to show they thought it was unacceptable. It what the public tends to do... stand up for what's right, despite people like the OP imagining everyone is a racist.

Excellent post. Well said my dear!

bansheewails is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 12:15 PM #30

Quote:
Originally posted by bansheewails
Sorry the ones I want out are White and British, does that make me racists as I am Irish?

Charlie, Kris and Lisa are on my hit list and in that order!

i didn't accuse anyone of being racist but i think you're in the minority because most BB fans favourite housemates are charlie, kris & lisa whilst the likes of sree, siavash & cairon are very disliked
peacemaker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 12:15 PM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by Myviews
White people can relate more to a White person then they can ever relate to a black person. Brian acted more like a White guy than you typical black man. The perfect example is on this forum of people calling cairon a wannabe gangster, he is not a gangster nor does he want to be one its just the way he dressed an his attitude. Notice how Theres no such thing as a wannabe emo or wannabe goth its just black people get more **** than anyother race, the more they act like the White man the more they will be respected. Cairon wore is trousers hanging down, so what? What made people so angry about this? Its because he was not acting White an being true to is roots philly style.
I was going to reply... but really... nothing I could say could make you look more shallow than your own post.
Prole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 12:19 PM #32

Quote:
Originally posted by peacemaker
Quote:
Originally posted by bansheewails
Sorry the ones I want out are White and British, does that make me racists as I am Irish?

Charlie, Kris and Lisa are on my hit list and in that order!

i didn't accuse anyone of being racist but i think you're in the minority because most BB fans favourite housemates are charlie, kris & lisa whilst the likes of sree, siavash & cairon are very disliked

Siavash isnt disliked.

BEcause hes actualy an alright guy.

Sree is a pest even though i like him on an entertainment level i can see why people wont.
and
Cairon, well course people are going to dislike you if you are saying your better than everyone your minds on the next level.. and agressive and immature.
30stone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 12:25 PM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by ?
Personally, I think you're the racist one here.

Foreigners because they're black?

Beinazir was the only foreigner, Cairon + Sophia 100% British.

You do know, if your Black it doesn't mean you're from Africa or somewhere.

Sylvia was British.

Beinazir was boring so no-one voted her to stay.
Sophia was a bitch so everyone hated her.
Cairon was a **** so everyone voted him.

And ''Coloured?'' White people are more coloured than Black.
i probably choose the wrong title i.e foreigners, i should have put non white housemates

i didn't say only black people are foreigners, i'm aware angel, rodrigo aren't black but are still foreigners

cairon, sophia & sylvia are british but they are non white housemates, i'm not saying BB fans judge the hms on skin colour, theres the character & personality to take in consideration but the majority of younger fans support white hms rather than the black or asian participants
Old 20-06-2009, 12:26 PM #34

Sylvia wasn't english by the way "?"
30stone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 12:35 PM #35

Quote:
Originally posted by ViaVerde
Quote:
quote me where i said everyone is a racist?

i was just saying the BB public favorise the white housemates to the non white hms
if you go back to BB8 liam or dale BB9 they got evicted & were cheered, whilst mo & brian the eventual winner recieved mixte reaction

if you can name more than 3 non white housemates i.e black or asian who got cheered & not hugely booed, i'd like to know?
Old 20-06-2009, 12:35 PM #36
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

And Brian Won BB8! So you cant say nothen you ****en low life tryen to make **** out of nothen!

It just depends on how they act!

Black people arent evicted because their black its because of how they act, some are bitchy and aggresive and some are funny like Brian Belo!

However, People like sree and Benizare can just **** off there only in BB because no one else wants them in their own country
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 12:45 PM #37

Quote:
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
And Brian Won BB8! So you cant say nothen you ****en low life tryen to make **** out of nothen!

Black people arent evicted because their black its because of how they act, some are bitchy and aggresive and some are funny like Brian Belo!

However, People like sree and Benizare can just **** off there only in BB because no one else wants them in their own country
Brian won because he didn't ever get nominated, if he was up for eviction against say liam or stuart who would the female fans have voted for?
Brain only won BB8 because most blacks or asian fans including his family , mates & some white voted for him, it was a one off, do you think we'll get another non white winner?

calling me a low life is ironic because your last sentence is a little discriminatory & describes who you really are
Old 20-06-2009, 02:49 PM #38
BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

Quote:
White people can relate more to a White person then they can ever relate to a black person. Brian acted more like a White guy than you typical black man. The perfect example is on this forum of people calling cairon a wannabe gangster, he is not a gangster nor does he want to be one its just the way he dressed an his attitude. Notice how Theres no such thing as a wannabe emo or wannabe goth its just black people get more **** than anyother race, the more they act like the White man the more they will be respected. Cairon wore is trousers hanging down, so what? What made people so angry about this? Its because he was not acting White an being true to is roots philly style.
I never liked this acting black thing or white thing. There is a culture thing which makes people who they are, and within this multicultural society different races embrace this getto culture.

Why does acting black mean you have to be a getto gangster, talking with a twang and walking like a pimp? Africa is vast continent where black people orginate from, native Nigerian people for instance are billion miles from someone like Cairon. I am east african asian myself and have been to Tanzania many times and I can tell you that I have not seen any of the native black people act like Cairon. Within the UK I have seen a vairety of different black people with different personalities not all are acting like they are from the projects

Acting white in my opinion can be a vast variety of things, you look at the upper classes and the educated, is that acting white? How about the middle classes with 2.4 children is that acting white? What about the chavy council trash, are they the current image of white people?

You cannot act a race, only a culture and any race can adopt any culture.

So please stop with this bull of acting white or black.
Clockers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 02:54 PM #39

Quote:
That is quite a stupid thing to say.
Saying white people can't realte to black people is seriously stupid. I don't believe there's such thing as acting black or acting white, people are the way they are, I don't think it has a thing to do with colour.

I'm white, well mostly white & I can relate to black people as much as I can relate to white people. I think Brian won because he was and still is hilarious.
Simone. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 03:03 PM #40

the "coloured people". you rascist bastard!!!
harveyovbrum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 03:10 PM #41

Quote:
fair enough brian, shilpa & mohamed reached the finale but if they were nominated i don't think many fans would have voted them to stay
They voted for Brian and Shilpa to win, but wouldn't have voted for them to stay? Yeah, that makes sense.

Quote:
most of brian fans were his family & mates,
That's quite some family he's got there. How many million votes did he need from his family and mates to push the Twins into second place?

I could quote more from your ridiculous post, but it would take me all afternoon. Suffice it to say it's all bollox of the first order.
Ketman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 03:16 PM #42

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by pmccaff2009

Brian won because he didn't ever get nominated, if he was up for eviction against say liam or stuart who would the female fans have voted for?
Brain only won BB8 because most blacks or asian fans including his family , mates & some white voted for him, it was a one off, do you think we'll get another non white winner?

calling me a low life is ironic because your last sentence is a little discriminatory & describes who you really are
ok first of all you have to ask why did he not get nominated because according to your ideas the white people would have nominated him
secondly how many mates and family you think he has?
thirdly define some white people

your numbers just dont add up sorry
jtalh2003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 03:19 PM #43

There is nothing racist about voting out undesirables, whatever their skin colour.
Daffodil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 03:22 PM #44
Aussie Fan

Favourites (more):
BBUSA17: Vanessa
BBCanada 3: Godfrey
Aussie Fan

Favourites (more):
BBUSA17: Vanessa
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

Quote:
Originally posted by karezza
Noirin is black Irish
Black Irish huh? sounds like a drink.

In fact you could probably put any word ever and put it with Irish and it would sound like a drink, so really this post is pointless, so stop reading it, forget you read it ok, just please....forget *flys to america steals the men in black memory wiping device from a combination of Movie Directors and Tommy Lee Jones, comes back onto the internet, flashes machine, doesnt work*

dammit.
brisbanebroncos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 03:28 PM #45

This post is so negative!!! Angel, a foreigner, and Rodrigo are currently amongst the favourite housemates in all the polls on this site - why does that not count?
It's pure coincidence that 2 'foreigners' have been voted out, you have to look at the larger picture, i.e. Sophia's bullying and the bulllying of Halfwit, jeez
mercury is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 03:43 PM #46

Quote:
Originally posted by harveyovbrum
the "coloured people". you rascist b******!!!
what's with the insults if you wanna call names so can i but i won't drop to your level

oki does "non white housemates" sound better?

what word would you use for a non white housemate
black? asian? foreigner? british? non caucasian?

for your info i'm not racist i'm british & "coloured" too as i'm not white anyway carry on:
Old 20-06-2009, 03:46 PM #47

It's got nothing to do with race it just matter of that they were s**t housemates.
max is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 04:02 PM #48

This thread is so not worth it. There are many reasons HMS are voted out, a lot has to do with how they come across on screen abnd not just the colour of their skin. Nadia who won BB was annoying yet funny she wasn't english, then you have saskia who got evicted an got booed she was horrible and she was english.
Teamprice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
foreigners