Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 08-09-2009, 10:14 PM #51
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

[rquote=2554920&tid=147185&author=MissKittyFantasti co][rquote=2554904&tid=147185&author=Niamhxo][rquote=2554899&tid=147185&author=Luanda][rquote=2554886&tid=147185&author=Niamhxo][rquote=2554877&tid=147185&author=Luanda]Nobody ever stated that Noirin went from group to group. Siavash saw the dinosaur thing and interpreted it as the rabbit/group to group thing.[/rquote]

How do you know that they didn't say it though?? Remember we couldn't see what happened for most of everyday[/rquote]

Because it was never said by the housemates either inside or outside the house. Take it at face value that Siavash interpreted it incorrectly. Those conspiracy theorists who think otherwise probably think Timmy Mallett was behind 9/11. [/rquote]

We only got to see an hours H/Ls and when they were in bed at night so how would you know what was and wasn't said in there??[/rquote]

The thing is several people on here including myself DID see the convo on LF when they said it. Of course none of them are going to come out and admit it now because they lied their asses off during Bunnygate and would look bad if they changed their story now. [/rquote]

I saw it too, the conversation about her hopping from group to group it was karly who initially said something about not being able to trust her because of it.

This was posted about when the whole Noirin incident kicked off and Karly denied saying it at all. The actual conversation that Siavash was present at happened about day 26 or 27.

But it was mentioned at the bus stop while siavash was sponging ciggies and chatting.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:16 PM #52
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Marcus Is not a Dinosaur..Hes a legend
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:22 PM #53
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

On BBLB they said they are looking for the footage and can't find it. They asked the housemates continuously about it because Siavash continued to say he heard it being said and he said everybody said it in the group in front of them all.

If BB can't find the footage and they had to ask Siavash directly about it and Siavash has been known to tell lies and I can't believe nobody remembers Rodrigo, Sophie and Karly making fun of Marcus being a dinosaur in weeks one and two and yes, that move she made was of a dinosaur.

So of course if you add it to the fact Siavash fancied Noirin and wanted to stay close to her because lets face it, with a girlfriend that flirts with everybody and his need to spread gossip and rumour to gain some friends in the house - he desperately needed to keep Noirin in the group.

So of course he made it up. Soon as she left the group he tried to scare her into thinking they didn't like her.
MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:23 PM #54

[rquote=2556092&tid=147185&author=MassiveTruck]On BBLB they said they are looking for the footage and can't find it. They asked the housemates continuously about it because Siavash continued to say he heard it being said and he said everybody said it in the group in front of them all.

If BB can't find the footage and they had to ask Siavash directly about it and Siavash has been known to tell lies and I can't believe nobody remembers Rodrigo, Sophie and Karly making fun of Marcus being a dinosaur in weeks one and two and yes, that move she made was of a dinosaur.

So of course if you add it to the fact Siavash fancied Noirin and wanted to stay close to her because lets face it, with a girlfriend that flirts with everybody and his need to spread gossip and rumour to gain some friends in the house - he desperately needed to keep Noirin in the group.

So of course he made it up. Soon as she left the group he tried to scare her into thinking they didn't like her.[/rquote]

Absolutely true. Good post.
Luanda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:24 PM #55
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2554901&tid=147185&author=setanta][rquote=2554848&tid=147185&author=Niamhxo][rquote=2554843&tid=147185&author=setanta]Siavash was shooting his mouth off as per usual, like he did with Tom and the can of cider or larger. [/rquote]

Don't let your dislike of Siavash cloud your judgement calls Setanta!! They were obviousely doing the rabbit/dinasaur impressions cos both Sophie & Karly admitted it, so he was either right or got the wrong end of the stick but he didn't make it up cos they admitted to doing it![/rquote]

But the whole thing is he wasn't sure, just like he wasn't sure about Tom. He shouldn't be waffling about what such and such said unless he's 100% convinced that they had said it. Better to just warn Noirin about her behaviour rather than throwing in names.[/rquote]

Yes he went from being absolutely sure about things to not being sure at all. Always accusing people and making them look bad in front of everyone and then changing his tune a few seconds later.

MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:32 PM #56

My understanding is:

They said Noirin was jumping from group to group on LF.

Vash was trying to explain this to Noirin - and she went into a strop (which I can sort of understand as you would want to confront anyone if they'd been bitchin about you).

The 'rabbit' expression is merely a metaphor - irrelevant whether the word was used or not.

Since then, there has been speculation whether Karly et al were making 'rabbit' vs 'dinosaur' impressions. Videos and doctored evidence have been doing the rounds (e.g. Calendar on DS). This is all a red herring.

Lisa's gang continued to slate Noirin behind her back for weeks afterwards, making similar accusations, once they realised Freddie might have some support on the outside and decided to re-focus their venom elsewhere.

Anyway, rabbitgate, thanks to Vash, Noirin and Freddie became one of the classic moments of BB10!
J-Rock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:32 PM #57
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

[rquote=2556098&tid=147185&author=MassiveTruck]
Yes he went from being absolutely sure about things to not being sure at all. Always accusing people and making them look bad in front of everyone and then changing his tune a few seconds later.

[/rquote]

Most people would back down after being called out like that, even if they were in the right, he still insists he heard something like that, a relatively weak stance but in his eyes producing less problems than insisting karly etc had indeed said it, he is also witness less whereas the other groupbacked each other up.

Given some of the edits by BB do you think they honestly looked that hard to find it?
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:20 PM #58

I heard Sophie giving the same story of how the rabbit thing, with them thinking marcus walked like a dinosour, started loads of times on LF, so I think it true.
Karly wasn't bullsh*ting IMO.
MiuMiu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:45 AM #59
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2554817&tid=147185&author=brian3]When asked on the BB reunion show. Karly said she used to do the rabbit impression because Marcus looks like a dinosaur?[/rquote]
She was providing an explantion as to what she felt Siavash believed was an impression of a 'rabbit'. They used to do a dinosaur impression (according to Sophie) about Marcus. When Sophie told Siavash about this, he then felt silly and thought that he might have been wrong about the whole thing.
Penelope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:50 AM #60

Karly should just stick to stripping and get that **** out tbh.
keithafc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:53 AM #61
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2554845&tid=147185&author=MissKittyFantasti co]The fact is, Karly, Kris, Sophie, Lisa and Charlie DID have that name for her, it was on LF one night when they were sat at the bus stop and they were discussing how Noirin jumped from group to group like a rabbit.[/quote]
False. Typical Siavash fan (Or at the time, Karly/Lisa hater). You all say, "I'm sure that I saw it on LF ..." but infact there is no LF footage of this. There's not been one link to LF footage of this and plenty of people saying they never saw it. I haven't.

Not one geek on DS has managed to find evidence of this, yet Mr Marky and other sites have LF feed from every night. The evidence just isn't there. If it happened before LF started,we'll never know.

[quote]And why would Karly and others still be bothered if there was no truth in it anyway?
[/rquote]
Seems like you tagged this sentence on to try and back up your claims of their convo, in the above paragraph. I've never had the impression that they were bothered. It's usually Siavash getting the heat for all of this, as most just think he's a liar and a trouble maker ... because he did these things consistently for the whole show.

And he even did this in his interview with Davina. Lying about walking to help Sophie win, lying about not asking HMs to put him up because of pride. This contradicted statements he made in the house; leaving to apologise to his gf, and not asking HMs to put him up for Marcus' sake.

The latter part (Marcus' sake) is false; because he'd have nominated David to ensure a David vs Marcus eviction (= David gone, by his estimations anyway), if that was true.

You can only lie and BS so much, until you're found out and ripped to pieces.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:00 AM #62
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2554884&tid=147185&author=VickyJ]
Well if she had done nothing wrong, she would have just said that, instead of coming up with some lame excuse like the 'dinosaur' thing. Im sure if it had been me, I would just say nothing like that was ever said, if it hadnt.[/quote]
She did deny it, about 50 times in the HL episode where they were all in the bedroom.

She talked about the dinosaur impression, because based on Sophie's convo with Vash, this was the source of his confusion. Vash admitted to Sophie he may have just been wrong, upon hearing about this Dinosaur impression.

He went from 'totally sure' in his convo with Noirin, to suddenly thinking he was wrong. Funny that.

Quote:
None of the people involved have denied it really
They denied it tons of times in the actual bedroom scene. LOL.

[quote]only came up with things that he could have interpreted as the rabbit thing, seems very strange if it was all just made up, dont you think?[/rquote]
Karly stated this dinosaur explanation to clear up exactly what Siavash had seen, and by accounts, misinterpreted as a rabbit expression. Sophie's convo with Siavash about the Dinosaur expression, seemed to clear up where Siavash got the whole thing from.

Clearly denying things, as in the bedroom scene, wasn't enough. Or maybe it was in the end, since Siavash turned out to be a consistent liar and BSer with little credibility anyway.

BTW, your suspicions and feelings, don't count as solid evidence, sorry. Especially when there's no LF footage of these magical convos that Kris/Karly had about Noirin!
Old 09-09-2009, 02:06 AM #63
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

Hi Penelope, both MissKittyFantastico and VickyJ are here from afternoon to late evening usually, if you want to debate with them or read their responses to your replies.
GypsyGoth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:13 AM #64
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2556697&tid=147185&author=GypsyGoth]Hi Penelope, both MissKittyFantastico and VickyJ are here from afternoon to late evening usually, if you want to debate with them or read their responses.[/rquote]
I don't, just correcting them on their errors as I have done above. Like LF footage that doesn't exist, or claims Karly never denied anything.

Let me make this clear ...

- There is no LF footage of Kris/Karly having this rabbit talk about Noirin at the bus stop. None, check DS out; the geeks there found nothing. Yet Mr Marky and other sites have all LF footage.

- There was however, LF footage of Sophie talking to Siavash, and saying that they did a dinosaur impression of Marcus, which indeed did look like a rabbit. Siavash then went 'Ohhhh' and admitted he may have been wrong about it all.

- The HL scene showed Karly and Kris vehemently deny that they said or gestured such things about Noirin. Siavash was confusing and unclear as to whether he heard them say it, whether he thinks that they think it, or whether he saw gestures only. Switching from one reasoning to the next. This diminishes his credibility as it appears as back-pedalling and covering up lies with more lies.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:25 AM #65
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2556706&tid=147185&author=Penelope][rquote=2556697&tid=147185&author=GypsyGoth]Hi Penelope, both MissKittyFantastico and VickyJ are here from afternoon to late evening usually, if you want to debate with them or read their responses.[/rquote]
I don't, just correcting them on their errors as I have done above. Like LF footage that doesn't exist, or claims Karly never denied anything.

Let me make this clear ...[/rquote]

Ok but it's a very Charlie way of arguing. Shout some stuff and then say I don't want to talk about it or just run into another room
Old 09-09-2009, 02:37 AM #66
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2556716&tid=147185&author=GypsyGoth]
Ok but it's a very Charlie way of arguing. Shout some stuff and then say I don't want to talk about it or just run into another room [/rquote]
I'm not arguing or shouting. I'm correcting them on what they've stated, which was factually incorrect. I'm just tidying up the facts for other FM's to see, I don't intend to debate anything.

Until anyone puts up a video of Karly and Kris b*tching about Noirin, all claims that Siavash was right are just wishful thinking and supposition. Especially given his lies and manipulations from there onwards, even in his Live Interview with Davina.

:-)
Old 09-09-2009, 02:46 AM #67
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2556722&tid=147185&author=Penelope]
I'm not arguing or shouting. I'm correcting them on what they've stated, which was factually incorrect. I'm just tidying up the facts for other FM's to see, I don't intend to debate anything.

Until anyone puts up a video of Karly and Kris b*tching about Noirin, all claims that Siavash was right are just wishful thinking and supposition. Especially given his lies and manipulations from there onwards, even in his Live Interview with Davina.

:-)[/rquote]

Well Penelope you are correct, saying something to someone and running away is for sure not arguing. And since you don't intend to debate I'm sure you won't even be bothered to reply to this.

Anyhoo, I'll take Siavash's word about something before I take someone who holds an inordinate amount of belief in what you call DS geeks (and by the way, just for the record: Tibb geeks>DS geeks).

Also where is your video proof of "lies and supposition" on Siavash's behalf, or is that just wishful think on your part?
Old 09-09-2009, 03:01 AM #68
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2556725&tid=147185&author=GypsyGoth]
Anyhoo, I'll take Siavash's word about something before I take someone who holds an inordinate amount of belief in what you call DS geeks (and by the way, just for the record: Tibb geeks>DS geeks).[/quote]
LOL, Siavash's word means absolutely nothing, he's been the notorious liar of the series. I stated above two lies he made in his interview, even making Davina say 'whatever' as a reaction. Pretty laughable.

Like I said, there's been no video found. TiBB geeks or DS geeks, nothing found. Yet there's LF footage on several sites from each day in the house.

[quote]Also where is your video proof of "lies and supposition" on Siavash's behalf, or is that just wishful think on your part?[/rquote]
I stated the lies he made in his interview (as a starter) and Vash fans believing something despite no evidence of it happening, is just supposition. Siavash admitting to Sophie that he was possibly wrong about the whole thing (once she mentioned the Dinosaur explanation) shows how he wasn't going off of hard facts, only supposition; about what their gesturing was.

He even lied to Sophie when he came out of the DR after his whole farce about 'leaving', whilst ruining David's Birthday and hogging airtime in the process, selfishly. He told her that he went to see a doctor about his throat. Another lie of many.

Looks like you goaded me into debating, well done.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:12 AM #69
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

Well if Siavash's word means nothing to you, why are you getting your knickers in a twist at something he said. Saying he is "the notorious liar of the series," I'm sure you'd have loads of video proof (which you seem soo fond of) to back up your claim, oh you don't or as you'll claim you can't be bother to rustle up. Hmm... could you be just a Vash hater who crawled here from another site?

The live footage seen from each day is a very small proportion of the amount that they film. So the absence of LF proof (or clips shown from the daytime recordings) does not confirm something didn't happen. If that went over your head tell me.

And the fact that you're debating here is the only lie that has been exposed. You've offered no evidence towards your claim that Siavash is dishonest.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:25 AM #70
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2556735&tid=147185&author=GypsyGoth]Well if Siavash's word means nothing to you, why are you getting your knickers in a twist at something he said. Saying he is "the notorious liar of the series," I'm sure you'd have loads of video proof (which you seem soo fond of) to back up your claim, oh you don't or as you'll claim you can't be bother to rustle up. Hmm... could you be just a Vash hater who crawled here from another site?[/quote]
The live final with Davina, I explained this several times already. You're not even replying to anything I said, just making sweeping statements.

Quote:
The live footage seen from each day is a very small proportion of the amount that they film. So the absence of LF proof (or clips shown from the daytime recordings) does not confirm something didn't happen. If that went over your head tell me.
Well people in this thread are claiming they saw it in LF. It's not been on TV.

[quote]And the fact that you're debating here is the only lie that has been exposed. You've offered no evidence towards your claim that Siavash is dishonest.[/rquote]
Apart from the Live Final as I outlined several times, and the lie he told Sophie RE seeing the doctor, after coming out of the DR about wanting to leave.

You're ignoring everything I've said and making sweeping statements. If you don't want to listen, then that's your perrogative.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:29 AM #71
Banned

Banned

Btw, stop goading people into arguing, then using this against them in arguments. That'a s pretty low form of 'victory'.

And stop ignoring all my statements of Siavash's lie's, then telling me that I haven't pointed out anything credible.

It's clear you were set on believing what you wanted, even though I highlighted his lies in the Live Interview and on David's B'day episode.

This is why I hate 'debating'. It's not really debating, it's just typing to a brick wall who blatantly disregards what I already said. I gave examples, then you stated I haven't ... LOL.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:42 AM #72
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Penelope:
The live final with Davina, I explained this several times already. You're not even replying to anything I said, just making sweeping statements.
Oh look, I'm replying to stuff you say and not making sweeping statements.
Quote:
Well people in this thread are claiming they saw it in LF. It's not been on TV.
Well then, if you are curious about this, why not stick around and ask the forum members about this. Instead of running off after making a few points.

Quote:
Apart from the Live Final as I outlined several times, and the lie he told Sophie RE seeing the doctor, after coming out of the DR about wanting to leave.
How do you know for sure he didn't see the doctor during his time in the diary room.

Also even if he did spare Sophie the truth about him wanting to go, that hardly makes him "the liar of the series" you still have offered no proof towards your accusation.
Quote:

You're ignoring everything I've said and making sweeping statements. If you don't want to listen, then that's your perrogative.
You're ignoring everything I write and making stupid claims, so I guess we're even. Also writing in bold doesn't make your point more right.

If you just want to lie, that's your prerogative.

But should you want to debate, I already told you when VickyJ and Kitty would be back here.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:45 AM #73
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2556739&tid=147185&author=Penelope]Btw, stop goading people into arguing, then using this against them in arguments. That'a s pretty low form of 'victory'.

And stop ignoring all my statements of Siavash's lie's, then telling me that I haven't pointed out anything credible.

It's clear you were set on believing what you wanted, even though I highlighted his lies in the Live Interview and on David's B'day episode.

This is why I hate 'debating'. It's not really debating, it's just typing to a brick wall who blatantly disregards what I already said. I gave examples, then you stated I haven't ... LOL.[/rquote]

The brick wall is you quoting people on this forum and then running off, saying you won't be around for their responces.

LOL
Old 09-09-2009, 03:45 AM #74
atieah2009

atieah2009

[rquote=2556743&tid=147185&author=GypsyGoth][rquote=2556739&tid=147185&author=Penelope]Btw, stop goading people into arguing, then using this against them in arguments. That'a s pretty low form of 'victory'.

This is why I hate 'debating'. It's not really debating, it's just typing to a brick wall who blatantly disregards what I already said. I gave examples, then you stated I haven't ... LOL.[/rquote]

The brick wall is you quoting people on this forum and then running off, saying you won't be around for their responces.

LOL[/rquote]

this person is dixie bell check the sign in and off time how sad what kind of life is that LOL
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:47 AM #75
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2556744&tid=147185&author=atieah2009][rquote=2556743&tid=147185&author=GypsyGoth][rquote=2556739&tid=147185&author=Penelope]Btw, stop goading people into arguing, then using this against them in arguments. That'a s pretty low form of 'victory'.

LOL[/rquote]

this person is dixie bell check the sign in and off time how sad what kind of life is that LOL[/rquote]

Thanks atieah2009, I'm off to bed then.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
excuse, karly's, lame, rabbitgate