Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 23-06-2010, 06:19 PM #51

Blimey! Hello Freddie Fisher!. lol. I'm not sure I'd like to be like anyone in the house this year, there were quite a few I admied a lot from your year though (in other words, last year).

I was then and still am now, a huge fan of Angel, I stayed up till the ealy hours watching her customise her coat a few days before she was (sadly) evicted. I loved her guts; no matter what people were saying about/to her, she just carried on doing things her way and was a lovely gentle, warm person.

I loved Siavash's dress sense too; very gutsy and he, Charlie and Cairon (sp) had absolutely amazing senses of humour.

I know you weren't asking about previous years but I have yet to be "inspired" by the h.m this year, although, I sort of like Shabby because she's so opinionated, but it's just getting into trouble so that's a quality im not -that- keen to emulate. Call Me crazy.
Speedster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 06:27 PM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBB1508 View Post
Freddie

I like Ben but he really needs to chill out relax and enjoy the experience and try and get past the Shabby rows. I thought he made a great Jerry Springer too
I'd agree with that, he seems too obcessed with nominations, his popularity etc, although you can understaned this to a degree because of the boo's he got on going in (uncalled for and IMO it was all because of how he sounded)

I don't dislike him, be he comes across so needy, as you say he needs to chill. If what we see of Ben is a true reflection then I fear he will go soon, but not this week.

A repect hi to Frieddie if your da man!, hi anyway if not
Abluebird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 06:31 PM #53
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

Hey Freddie if this is really you, my favourite from last year.

My opinion is split regarding Ben sometimes I think he's genuine and is just getting stuck in house politics then I think that he's being sneaky etc.

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
bbfan1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 06:33 PM #54

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

Favourites (more):

Mario has got his head up Ben's ass, pure infatuation. Sunshine stood up to Ben and he didn't like it. As for Siavash I didn't think he made some very good decisions in the house, really quite selfish. Marcus was definitely my favourite, funny and also very open in what he thought and in his emotions. That is what I like to see in a HM.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
BBUK3- Jonny (only saw last two weeks)
starry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 01:36 AM #55
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Freddie!!!!!
You are one of my favourite housemates of all time, nice to see you come and post here!
Are you a possibility to compete for the 'Ultimate Housemate' status after the BB11 winner is announced?

Im not into this series as much as I was BB10 at this stage, but its alright, the house is much impressive.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 01:43 AM #56
BigBrotherJunkie

Favourites:
CBB 13: Jasmine Waltz
BigBrotherJunkie

Favourites:
CBB 13: Jasmine Waltz

Freddy Your A Leg!
Old 24-06-2010, 02:45 AM #57
that's Nice

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BB16: Jade
that's Nice

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BB16: Jade

Don't be Coming On Here Advertiseing your sh*ttY tunes.

Last edited by JohnnyBB; 24-06-2010 at 02:45 AM.
JohnnyBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 03:01 AM #58

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddie Fisher View Post
I'm fascinated by Ben's manner with people, and am enjoying Mario and Ben's dynamic more than any other relationship in the house. While Ben is very tactile, he also gives people a lot of psychological space in conversations. That is a very personable and warming combination, and quite rare for somebody with such a sharp and discerning mind. He reminds me of Siavash in this respect.

People who interact like Ben tend to make certain kinds of friendships. As you're giving people space to be themselves, you can develop a very wide variety of friendships with different people. And feeling like somebody is interested in you for your own sake and vibe is very warming, so friends will tend to feel particularly 'close' to you. You may end up with a lot of friends, even without being a 'group person'. Your friendships will be a collection of 1-1 connections, which is a great way to be sociable and individual at the same time.

And you can still 'hold court' and be individually entertaining too sometimes; Siavash certainly does. Being able to make friends this way is just another arrow in your quiver. It can even be easier to be creative and entertaining when you're bouncing off somebody else.

While in the house, I'd use my analyses of my fellow housemates so inspire me as to how to behave and develop as a person. This is a game that can evidently be played at home too. I'd like to be more like Ben in this respect, and he's inspired me to experiment with a similar approach. I'm 'dominating the conversation' a bit less these days, and have been getting some very positive responses so far.

Are there any of this year's housemates that *you* would like to become more (or less) similar to? If so, do comment :-)
Weren't you supposed to be dyslexic?

There's something odd in the way you just dive in there without so much as a hello or an introduction.

You're a phoney.
Nemo123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 04:17 AM #59

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

I made a thread in the music section tonight which basically run down ex bb housemates music careers going from bad to worse and stated that Freddy would be number 1 if i could actually find it on youtube.

However

"This is not a riot" is a f u c k i n g tune!

Unfortunatley Freddie It wont be a hit coz people wont take it serious and thats a fact.

But i likey

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 24-06-2010 at 04:18 AM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 07:17 AM #60

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The problem with him is that he is in the more individual rather than the 'cool' or sheeplike group but he tends to treat those in his group like they are his sheep rather than individuals. The only person that will work with 100% of the time is Mario and that's only because he is infatuated with Ben. Mario is actually the least individual and most sheep-like of that group.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
BBUK3- Jonny (only saw last two weeks)

Last edited by starry; 24-06-2010 at 07:17 AM.
starry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 12:34 PM #61
Nothing in excess

Nothing in excess

Quote:
I'm fascinated by Ben's manner with people, and am enjoying Mario and Ben's dynamic more than any other relationship in the house. While Ben is very tactile, he also gives people a lot of psychological space in conversations. That is a very personable and warming combination, and quite rare for somebody with such a sharp and discerning mind. He reminds me of Siavash in this respect.

People who interact like Ben tend to make certain kinds of friendships. As you're giving people space to be themselves, you can develop a very wide variety of friendships with different people. And feeling like somebody is interested in you for your own sake and vibe is very warming, so friends will tend to feel particularly 'close' to you. You may end up with a lot of friends, even without being a 'group person'. Your friendships will be a collection of 1-1 connections, which is a great way to be sociable and individual at the same time.

And you can still 'hold court' and be individually entertaining too sometimes; Siavash certainly does. Being able to make friends this way is just another arrow in your quiver. It can even be easier to be creative and entertaining when you're bouncing off somebody else.

While in the house, I'd use my analyses of my fellow housemates so inspire me as to how to behave and develop as a person. This is a game that can evidently be played at home too. I'd like to be more like Ben in this respect, and he's inspired me to experiment with a similar approach. I'm 'dominating the conversation' a bit less these days, and have been getting some very positive responses so far.

Are there any of this year's housemates that *you* would like to become more (or less) similar to? If so, do comment :-)
I want to be more like Govan. Going from group to group shitstirring is like crack to me.
No matter that they act like senile 12-year-olds on the Today programme website - smoking illegal fags to look tough and cool. No matter that Amis coins truly abominable terms like 'the age of horrorism' and when criticised tells people to 'fuck off'. Surely we all chuckle at the strenuous ennui of his salon drawl. Didn't he once accidentally sneer his face off?
- Chris Morris - The Absurd World of Martin Amis

BB_Eye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 12:38 PM #62
Nothing in excess

Nothing in excess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo123 View Post
Weren't you supposed to be dyslexic?

There's something odd in the way you just dive in there without so much as a hello or an introduction.

You're a phoney.
Dyslexia doesn't make it impossible to read and write properly... just a lot more difficult. The guy graduated from Oxford... I'm pretty sure he has worked his way around his handicap.

Anyway, just to be sure, I propose he does the same thing as Bex did a while back and take a picture of himself holding a sign reading "I Love TiBB" and show it to us.
No matter that they act like senile 12-year-olds on the Today programme website - smoking illegal fags to look tough and cool. No matter that Amis coins truly abominable terms like 'the age of horrorism' and when criticised tells people to 'fuck off'. Surely we all chuckle at the strenuous ennui of his salon drawl. Didn't he once accidentally sneer his face off?
- Chris Morris - The Absurd World of Martin Amis

BB_Eye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 12:39 PM #63

Quote:

im only watching it because of ben, the rest are dead weight.
toothpick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 12:44 PM #64

Quote:

Hello Freddie I love you and you should have won last year. You were robbed.

Anyway.. Ben.. yes I agree with all your analysis of him actually. I will start with the negative points though.. I do think he is one of the most manipulative.. whether consciously or subconsciously. He did make a mistake nominating Sunshine last week I think but no one is perfect. I do see Ben in you Freddie. You two are similar. You both speak quite slowly << I don't mean this in a bad way and are both interesting. He does give people a chance to talk and I wish people gave him a chance to have his say. Ben would be a great friend to have.. especially into a 1 to 1 conversation. He is giving Shabby a chance but it seems Shabby is bored of him... BOO!

Anywho I really like Sunshine.. a part of me or some members on the forum got paranoid that she may be like Bea.. a "sociopath" but she is interesting and entertaining. She should do things that make her happy.. like continue to sing.. I didn't like that Nathan or whoever slagged her off because of her fake singing or something. If this makes Sunshine happy then let her be. She is a half decent singer and performer in my opinion anyway

Also Freddie.. I would LOVE you to go back into Big Brother for the final 2 weeks!! I hope someone decent like you wins overall. Would you want to go back in?
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 12:49 PM #65

Lol and Freddie I love your avatar picture. You and Marcus were the best in bb10! I hope you both go back in!
Old 24-06-2010, 12:54 PM #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeast View Post
Lol and Freddie I love your avatar picture. You and Marcus were the best in bb10! I hope you both go back in!
The point you're missing here is that the alleged Halfass wasn't here to chat and answer a few a few questions or read your comments, hence the post count of 2. The spammer did not hang around except to repost a duplicate thread which then got deleted

It was a cheasy spam to promote a commerical website, contrary to forum rules. Some people on here lost their senses and fell for it.

Whether that was done by the fella himself or by a cohort, it was still commercial spamming.
Claymores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 12:57 PM #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymores View Post
The point you're missing here is that the alleged Halfass wasn't here to chat and answer a few a few questions or read your comments, hence the post count of 2. The spammer did not hang around except to repost a duplicate thread which then got deleted

It was a cheasy spam to promote a commerical website, contrary to forum rules. Some people on here lost their senses and fell for it.

Whether that was done by the fella himself or by a cohort, it was still commercial spamming.
Oh. Damn. That is sh!t. What were they advertising? lol
Old 24-06-2010, 12:59 PM #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeast View Post
Oh. Damn. That is sh!t. What were they advertising? lol
Freddy's website and singles.
Claymores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 01:00 PM #69

Quote:
Freddy's website and singles.
Lol Poor Freddie.. don't think Summertime will even reach the top 40. It was advertised for like 2 seconds on BBLB. Shame I might buy it. lol
Old 24-06-2010, 01:03 PM #70

Favourites:
BB15: Pavandeep
X Factor 2012: Christopher Maloney

Favourites:
BB15: Pavandeep
X Factor 2012: Christopher Maloney

Last years HMs were vastly superior.Freddies singing was legendary-time he sung to Bea was absoloutely hilarious.Get an album out asap.
johnx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 01:03 PM #71

Claymores... forum rules state your not meant to be rude to other posters. Doesn't make any difference if they are ex-housemates or not.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 01:05 PM #72
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Like the fact that a thread abour ben seemed to turn into we love you freddie thread?

DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 01:15 PM #73
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Lightbulb

Quote:

Oh who cares you repetitious bore. He can get away with it as he is an ex housemate. He can advertise his singles all he likes for all I care. Why do you care?

That's so awesome by the way. What with the way you removed 'wit' and put in 'ass' instead.

And then continued to use it in every post long past it's sell by date.

Just awesome, dude.

Are you and the lads going to buy some 'grr England' shirts for the pub over the weekend? Make sure and come back and tell us all about it, you tedious bag of piss.

Last edited by Stu; 24-06-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 01:31 PM #74
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Oh who cares you repetitious bore. He can get away with it as he is an ex housemate. He can advertise his singles all he likes for all I care. Why do you care?

That's so awesome by the way. What with the way you removed 'wit' and put in 'ass' instead.

And then continued to use it in every post long past it's sell by date.

Just awesome, dude.

Are you and the lads going to buy some 'grr England' shirts for the pub over the weekend? Make sure and come back and tell us all about it, you tedious bag of piss.
Your usual charming self I see!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 01:34 PM #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMBAI View Post
Your usual charming self I see!
Wombai has crept out the woodwork!

Hey

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ben, people, space