Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 24-06-2006, 08:00 PM #51

It might not affect him in the slightest.
CJ4Life is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2006, 08:07 PM #52

Quote:
Originally posted by jem_stone16
Its not that Lea is too old to talk about sex - anyone saying the things she comes out with would be trashy. And there is talking about sex - and then there is being offensive and rude.
I agree with you totally. Don't take people's comments about that personally. They have a different perspective, but I happen to agree with yours.

Can you imagine how people would react if Sezer had been acting like Lea was in the diary room? I don't know any girl or woman that would fellate a carrot or go on about "gagging for ***" on national television.

I think she's being totally offensive and rude.
lambruscokid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2006, 09:29 PM #53

Yeah, sex is natural and normal blah blah blah but would you want to listen to your mum talking about her sex life (or lack of it)?
InTheFade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2006, 03:29 PM #54

elz-belz i agree with you one hundred percent sugar!

cj4life...are you a parent? because if you are surely you can recognise a truely rubbish one and if your not maybe you should keep your mind open... lea IS a disgrace to motherhood and her son WILL be marked by this if not out of embarassment then from the absence of his remaining parent. He's 11 not 17 or 18. Leas job is to PROTECT her son and i dont see her protecting anyone do you?
jo_aboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2006, 03:31 PM #55

Yeah she is goin way over the top about the pete thing a mean really over the top a cannit wait till these 5 hms if theres sum1 tht definitely suits her we shud send her in any1 agree??
texbex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2006, 04:14 PM #56

Good point. And what is with lea and pete
Lil-Lindz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2006, 10:44 AM #57

SEX IS NORMAL?

HIPPIES!

I'm juz jokin'.
albie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2006, 10:55 AM #58

it's trashy the way she does it, but it's not like Mikey, Sezer or Aisleyne haven't been going on about sex, i don't see anyone complaining about them..

There's no point going on about her son or whatever, we have no right to judge him if we haven't even seen or heard him before.
Edwin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2006, 11:07 AM #59

Quote:
Originally posted by Edwin
it's trashy the way she does it, but it's not like Mikey, Sezer or Aisleyne haven't been going on about sex, i don't see anyone complaining about them..

There's no point going on about her son or whatever, we have no right to judge him if we haven't even seen or heard him before.
its HOW she goes on about sex... noone is judging her son...he's 11 years old how can we? its his mother we're judging
Old 26-06-2006, 11:28 AM #60

Quote:
Originally posted by jo_aboo
Quote:

its HOW she goes on about sex... noone is judging her son...he's 11 years old how can we? its his mother we're judging
but you can't make assumptions about what her son might think, or that she's a bad mother or whatever.

I also find it funny the way everyone looks down on Lea for talking about sex, yet everyone accuses Suzie of looking down on people and hate her for that reason.
Old 26-06-2006, 11:54 AM #61

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

but you can't make assumptions about what her son might think, or that she's a bad mother or whatever.

I also find it funny the way everyone looks down on Lea for talking about sex, yet everyone accuses Suzie of looking down on people and hate her for that reason.

Edwin... i see your point. But now picture this and then i'll hope you see mine.

You are a boy of 11 years old. ok. (i dont know how old you are so you might or might not have to think so hard?)
your beloved mother, (the only parent in your life-lea is a single mum) has just kissed you goodbye for what could be a long long time (remember time is multiplied when yr a child) and you go to bed thinking what? Happy that Mum got into BB and is going to make enough money to buy a house? (that was lea's reason for applying which i completely understand)
So as an 11 year old boy you're happy! Mum wants to keep you safe. You and your mum are going to have your very own home!

But when you switch on the tele, you see what? you hear what? then you go to school and your friends are telling you what? the parents of your friends have seen what? relations will have opinions etc etc etc.

I wouldnt know whats it like to be an 11 yr old boy but i do know what its like to be a mum of one and my heart goes out to lea's son. i think she is horrendous. she cant leave soon enough for me!
Old 26-06-2006, 03:37 PM #62

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Edwin... i see your point. But now picture this and then i'll hope you see mine.

You are a boy of 11 years old. ok. (i dont know how old you are so you might or might not have to think so hard?)
your beloved mother, (the only parent in your life-lea is a single mum) has just kissed you goodbye for what could be a long long time (remember time is multiplied when yr a child) and you go to bed thinking what? Happy that Mum got into BB and is going to make enough money to buy a house? (that was lea's reason for applying which i completely understand)
So as an 11 year old boy you're happy! Mum wants to keep you safe. You and your mum are going to have your very own home!

But when you switch on the tele, you see what? you hear what? then you go to school and your friends are telling you what? the parents of your friends have seen what? relations will have opinions etc etc etc.

I wouldnt know whats it like to be an 11 yr old boy but i do know what its like to be a mum of one and my heart goes out to lea's son. i think she is horrendous. she cant leave soon enough for me!
I see where you're coming from, but.. we have no right to judge her parenting when we don't know how the kid feels about the situation.
Old 26-06-2006, 03:42 PM #63
Banned

Banned

edwin your wrong, imagine every mother in this planet being like Lea... at the end of the day thats how you have to look at..
rex3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2006, 04:07 PM #64

Quote:
Originally posted by rex3
edwin your wrong, imagine every mother in this planet being like Lea... at the end of the day thats how you have to look at..

thankyou and well said!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arggg, boys, lea, leave, young