Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 06-08-2012, 04:09 AM #51
Gold Member

Gold Member

Deana is a funny drunk. Too bad we didn't see this side of her earlier -- the series would have been more entertaining.
Lwize is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:11 AM #52
User banned

User banned

im no fan of any of them, bar adam, also scott can be funny at times,,,,as for deana the drink is no excuse, she was digusting tonight, shes badgered him about it all day yesterday and today and she knows now that she has numbers on her side , with no connor or becky or caroline she will mentally torture luke s....she really was grotesque tonight...notice how she turned on adam too when he said soemthing about needed to show empathy, she twisted that into her saying, youre saying i havent got any empathy etc then adam reiterated, no I dodnt say you dotn have any, i said we show no show some empathy.....she will soon turn those situations into a chance to provoke one wrong word from someone then she will play the victim and cry for more attention, i think she is a t dangerous person, worse even than caroline

adam is class deana is not
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:37 AM #53
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post
FGS Luke S better get used to hearing it, he won't ever be allowed to forget it. As for Deana being insensitive, she was completely plastered, we've all been there. I thought she was hilarious tonight!
it just wasn't tactful. I'm fairly sure anybody would have been in an awful mood after losing that money, and somebody going on about it constantly for the whole night is doing neither of them any favours.

yes of course he will have to deal with it forever, but that isn't the point. the point is that deana should have been aware that you don't tease somebody and laugh about something they're upset over directly to them. being drunk is no excuse.
Sophiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:40 AM #54
Stow Away

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Prince Lorenzo
BB13: Benedict
Stow Away

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Prince Lorenzo
BB13: Benedict

Poor Luke S.
She was pretty funny though. I am glad I wasn't there.

I am also glad she gave a good apology in the morning.
glasstangerine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:47 AM #55

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana
BB12: Heaven

Favourites (more):
BB12: Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
im no fan of any of them, bar adam, also scott can be funny at times,,,,as for deana the drink is no excuse, she was digusting tonight, shes badgered him about it all day yesterday and today and she knows now that she has numbers on her side , with no connor or becky or caroline she will mentally torture luke s....she really was grotesque tonight...notice how she turned on adam too when he said soemthing about needed to show empathy, she twisted that into her saying, youre saying i havent got any empathy etc then adam reiterated, no I dodnt say you dotn have any, i said we show no show some empathy.....she will soon turn those situations into a chance to provoke one wrong word from someone then she will play the victim and cry for more attention, i think she is a t dangerous person, worse even than caroline

is luke s a child or something? i thought he was a grown man. i may be wrong tho......

if luke s doesnt like the things deana is saying to him then all he has to say is "listen deana, dont like the way your talking to me, you need to just stop and cool it now" SIMPLE, DIRECT, TO THE POINT. ITS DONE.all he needs to do!! instead he tucks his tail between his legs and regresses into his little hole in the ground and cries some more. he just needs to get over it already! hes just upset because he got beat to 50k. thats the only reason hes upset.. thats it. simple as. hes not upset because he lost a friend, hes not upset because of almost loosing ashleigh, hes upset over money, cold hard cash, no sympathy for that, no empathy, NADA

he knows that was his only shot, hes made no true friendships in that house, hes not a favorite with the public, hes got nothing, he blew it. and ya its a little sad, but its his own FAULT. all those weeks he should have been trying to be a decent nice guy and make actual friends, but he wasnt and he didn't, he was to busy being a self obsessed, self centered BORE

sorry, but i don't feel sorry for people like that. Deana again is just calling it like she sees it. and GOOD FOR HER

I think luke a should give half his testosterone shot to luke s next time. he acts more like a chick than a dude.

#FAIL

Last edited by toronto_matt; 06-08-2012 at 05:14 AM.
toronto_matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:24 AM #56

there is just so many people who hates deana right??? by the time she played the victim card, many hates her....and now that she just stood up for herself against the more evil bitches (coz they are all bitches there thats why this season is the bitchiest of them all!!!!), they are perceiving her as a bully??? some people will just grill deana more and more....pathetic **** people get a life!!!! deana is gonna win this whole shebang!!!!
joerrbot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:43 AM #57

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiee View Post
it just wasn't tactful. I'm fairly sure anybody would have been in an awful mood after losing that money, and somebody going on about it constantly for the whole night is doing neither of them any favours.

yes of course he will have to deal with it forever, but that isn't the point. the point is that deana should have been aware that you don't tease somebody and laugh about something they're upset over directly to them. being drunk is no excuse.
Erm, you do know she was completely plastered? We all say and do stuff we shouldn't when we've had a few. At least she had the grace to apologise to him once she'd sobered up. But while it lasted it was hilarious, and she spoke nothing but the truth.

Luke S is a fake, lying, nobhead. He knows the HMs watched the whole incident, yet he is lying and saying he didn't press the button, trying to take the moral high ground. The fact he is soooo pissed off with Conor only proves how much he wanted that cash, and how he was prepared to dump Ashleigh over it.

5 Kings: 1 throne

Last edited by Angus; 06-08-2012 at 06:43 AM.
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:58 AM #58
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post
Erm, you do know she was completely plastered? We all say and do stuff we shouldn't when we've had a few. At least she had the grace to apologise to him once she'd sobered up. But while it lasted it was hilarious, and she spoke nothing but the truth.

Luke S is a fake, lying, nobhead. He knows the HMs watched the whole incident, yet he is lying and saying he didn't press the button, trying to take the moral high ground. The fact he is soooo pissed off with Conor only proves how much he wanted that cash, and how he was prepared to dump Ashleigh over it.
I know! I was so pissed off with Luke S ! Now we know why Conor pressed the button!
Old 06-08-2012, 09:53 AM #59

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post

lol bit over the top dont you think. she was drunk and taking the piss out of a moron. simples
with due respect to adam he takes the moral high ground on everything but his way is not everybodys way, noticed adam went up to see if luke was upset and was grinning from ear to ear. maybe he needs to show some empathy as well.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:10 PM #60
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Stop paying it compliments
Chuff that is completely out of order!
Old 06-08-2012, 12:18 PM #61

Any man who says 'I am just too kind' twenty times a day desreves being put down at every opportunity.
And who better to do it than the wonderful Deana?
WCR1942 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:31 PM #62

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiee View Post

Well said!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:46 PM #63

it funny how this 3 pages about deana telling luke s he should of press the button lmao faster
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:34 PM #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
Deana called Luke S out for his bull****. She did it in a playful way by winding him up.
Spot on. I don't think Deana would have been half as hard on him if he'd been honest from the start instead of saying he wasn't trying to take the cash.
Mumbles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
deana, funny, insensitive, tonight