Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 27-07-2014, 09:28 AM #51

This whole player term is overly used and used wrongly. Chris isn't so much a game player, he's just quiet,not a drama queen and can see the people in there for who they are. Whenever he comments on another housemate he gets it spot on. He's clever and not full of bull. He doesn't mouth off to people's faces because he knows that would bring holy hell as it would ultimately be him and Ashleigh vs the Helen lick arses. If I knew I was going to be stuck therein that small environment I would probably keep my mouth shut too to save the peace.
Besides they are all playing a game, they are in a game show.

The real game player, in the sense of how I believe the OP meant it, is gone. Steven. His crazy reaction when he basically knew he was getting the boot was the biggest sign. That man was desperate for the win and the money. He is not this wealthy business man, he was full of bull and he was desperate for that cash. Also he is so disingenuous with the Kim thing, he seems disingenuous in general.
mizzmee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 01:31 PM #52

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzmee View Post
This whole player term is overly used and used wrongly. Chris isn't so much a game player, he's just quiet,not a drama queen and can see the people in there for who they are. Whenever he comments on another housemate he gets it spot on. He's clever and not full of bull. He doesn't mouth off to people's faces because he knows that would bring holy hell as it would ultimately be him and Ashleigh vs the Helen lick arses. If I knew I was going to be stuck therein that small environment I would probably keep my mouth shut too to save the peace.
Besides they are all playing a game, they are in a game show.

The real game player, in the sense of how I believe the OP meant it, is gone. Steven. His crazy reaction when he basically knew he was getting the boot was the biggest sign. That man was desperate for the win and the money. He is not this wealthy business man, he was full of bull and he was desperate for that cash. Also he is so disingenuous with the Kim thing, he seems disingenuous in general.
QFT! People seem to be using this player term a little hysterically. If we're gonna talk about gameplans it would be dishonest not to mention Mark.
Bedouin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 01:38 PM #53

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Favourites (more):

For some reason people think that 'real' means constantly going off in people's faces, making people feel horrible and voicing every opinion and thought that crosses one's mind. People seem to also forget in his VT he said if someone punched him in the face, he's likely to apologise. That's obviously just his way. Non-confrontational, polite, seeing the good side in everyone and wanting everyone to be happy [himself included]; not game playing, just personality traits of a decent human being.

BB17: Andy | BB16: Joel | BB15: Chris | BB14: Dexter/Gina | BB13: Adam/Luke A | BB12: Harry | BB11: -- | BB10: -- | BB9: -- | BB8: Brian | BB7: Pete | BB6: Derek | BB5: Daniel | BB4: Jon | BB3: Sandy | BB2: Brian | BB1: Anna
mrflibble is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 01:41 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzmee View Post
This whole player term is overly used and used wrongly. Chris isn't so much a game player, he's just quiet,not a drama queenl.
How can you watch

"We've grown!"

or

"You're the only reason I'm here sniff"

And not think he's a drama queen?
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 01:45 PM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrflibble View Post
For some reason people think that 'real' means constantly going off in people's faces, making people feel horrible and voicing every opinion and thought that crosses one's mind. People seem to also forget in his VT he said if someone punched him in the face, he's likely to apologise. That's obviously just his way. Non-confrontational, polite, seeing the good side in everyone and wanting everyone to be happy [himself included]; not game playing, just personality traits of a decent human being.
Not what I've said at all. The man is a politician trying to sell himself to the public with a performance in the diary room. He accused Steve of always sounding like he was always trying to sell him something but that's as true for him.

The stuff with Ash and then Helen was the most blatant piece of "Don't nominate me, nominate Zoe and Pav, they don't deserve to be here as much as those of us who have been in from the start and btw Helen, I love you", I've ever seen. It was nauseating
Old 27-07-2014, 01:45 PM #56

Favourites:
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Can't believe how many housemates I have changed my mind on this year.

Cannot be doing with the smarmy slimeball Chris that has reared its creepy head.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 01:49 PM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
Not what I've said at all. The man is a politician trying to sell himself to the public with a performance in the diary room. He accused Steve of always sounding like he was always trying to sell him something but that's as true for him.

The stuff with Ash and then Helen was the most blatant piece of "Don't nominate me, nominate Zoe and Pav, they don't deserve to be here as much as those of us who have been in from the start and btw Helen, I love you", I've ever seen. It was nauseating
I think it was partly that and partly him feeling a bit guilty about it (you could see it in their faces). But I know his real life friends well enough that I'll never believe he's being anything but himself in there.

BB17: Andy | BB16: Joel | BB15: Chris | BB14: Dexter/Gina | BB13: Adam/Luke A | BB12: Harry | BB11: -- | BB10: -- | BB9: -- | BB8: Brian | BB7: Pete | BB6: Derek | BB5: Daniel | BB4: Jon | BB3: Sandy | BB2: Brian | BB1: Anna
mrflibble is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 01:58 PM #58
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
Do not trust this man. His diary room entries are very well thought out, he ingratiates himself with others by bitching about who he thinks he can get away with.
Why did you remove the word GAME from your title ? was it because this is a game ?
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 02:01 PM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Why did you remove the word GAME from your title ? was it because this is a game ?
My problem with him is how insincere he seems to be with both the HMs but also the public. I liked how Victor played it years ago, but Chris tries to manipulate the viewers whereas Victor was always just a good bit of fun with a slight dark side.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
biggest, chris, player