Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 11-01-2015, 06:25 AM #51
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet which I also think is important. They are all on a reality show with cameras everywhere. It was not a case of a woman going in alone to a toilet with a drunk guy, she had every right to believe that she was safe from any form of attack, passive or otherwise.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 06:38 AM #52
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
In all the years of watching BB and CBB tonights show is top of the pile when it comes to an abslolutely SICKENING episode. Never have I been so disappointed in a housemate as I am with KEN the man I thought was legend in Coronation St all those years ago even though I was young when he appeared on it. I had high hopes for him and cheered when he entered the house. Now he has shown himself to be a vile, pervy old man who thinks its ok to say anything he wants to women with regard to sex etc. Telling Chloe that Jeremy was a big producer was like telling her she should have let him do what he wanted. he was commenting about the position of the pictures of the girls on the wall and saying something about 'giving head' he was on about the bathroom and watching the women and he made some comment to Cami about slut or *****. Ken SHOULD have been ejected tonight even BEFORE Jeremy. I think the reason Jeremy was ejected wasn't ENTIRELY because he groped Chloe it was because most of the OTHER housemates didn't feel comfortable with him. And I am NOT talking about Perez who went down in my estimation for trying making the whole thing about himself.

The thing that saddens me the most on reading the forum reactions to the Jeremy and Chloe situation is the amount of Chloe haters that are saying it was her own fault for going in there half naked (when some of the other girls were CLEARLY in there also) saying how she is MILKING the situation and blowing it out of proportion. In the Hazel and Daley situation much and all as I liked Hazel SHE DID FLIRT with Daley and they had been play acting before it. Chloe and the other girls felt sorry for Jeremy and went to help him. That in itself is a brave thing to do because there is nothing worse than watching someone PUKING their guts up.

When the incident happened Chloe was clearly heard saying Jeremy that is NOT ok. She then left the room in tears which I or many other women would have done. Even allowing for the fact that Jeremy was totally and utterly drunk the girl was HELPING him and not FLASHING at him. If it was KATIE who I completely dislike and think is an absolute bitch I would agree that he was wrong and she was right to be upset. Even if I don't like housemates if something like this happened to them I would see the situation WITH A HEART NOT an excuse to further put down my least favourite housemate.

Ken should be out of there straight away and if he isn't ejected SURELY there aren't people who will pick up their phones and vote to save him. Sorry my thread is so long but I am really passionate about the points I have made xx
Great post 100% agree

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 07:23 AM #53

It's quite clear from the transcript you heard that Chloe was doing nothing but a caring, considerate person and attending to a fellow human being that was in need some care and attention in a potentially, vulnerable situation. He abused that situation in the most heinous way possible, it wasn't a mistake, it wasn't a misinterpreted pass. It was one step down from rape, if he'd have been in the US he'd have been serving time now.

As for Ken, Ken Morley is an intelligent man and knows what is and isn't acceptable. He's just looking for the quickest way to remove himself and is sailing as close to the wind as possible. He's clearly bored with the shower of sh!t that surrounds him.

Best possible thing to do is to keep him as he wants to leave so much, he'll wind 'em up even more and he doesn't get to have his own way.

Last edited by delta; 11-01-2015 at 07:24 AM.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 07:27 AM #54

It should be a double eviction Tuesday, Ken and Chloe.
Gusto Brunt is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 08:04 AM #55
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
In all the years of watching BB and CBB tonights show is top of the pile when it comes to an abslolutely SICKENING episode. Never have I been so disappointed in a housemate as I am with KEN the man I thought was legend in Coronation St all those years ago even though I was young when he appeared on it. I had high hopes for him and cheered when he entered the house. Now he has shown himself to be a vile, pervy old man who thinks its ok to say anything he wants to women with regard to sex etc. Telling Chloe that Jeremy was a big producer was like telling her she should have let him do what he wanted. he was commenting about the position of the pictures of the girls on the wall and saying something about 'giving head' he was on about the bathroom and watching the women and he made some comment to Cami about slut or *****. Ken SHOULD have been ejected tonight even BEFORE Jeremy. I think the reason Jeremy was ejected wasn't ENTIRELY because he groped Chloe it was because most of the OTHER housemates didn't feel comfortable with him. And I am NOT talking about Perez who went down in my estimation for trying making the whole thing about himself.

The thing that saddens me the most on reading the forum reactions to the Jeremy and Chloe situation is the amount of Chloe haters that are saying it was her own fault for going in there half naked (when some of the other girls were CLEARLY in there also) saying how she is MILKING the situation and blowing it out of proportion. In the Hazel and Daley situation much and all as I liked Hazel SHE DID FLIRT with Daley and they had been play acting before it. Chloe and the other girls felt sorry for Jeremy and went to help him. That in itself is a brave thing to do because there is nothing worse than watching someone PUKING their guts up.

When the incident happened Chloe was clearly heard saying Jeremy that is NOT ok. She then left the room in tears which I or many other women would have done. Even allowing for the fact that Jeremy was totally and utterly drunk the girl was HELPING him and not FLASHING at him. If it was KATIE who I completely dislike and think is an absolute bitch I would agree that he was wrong and she was right to be upset. Even if I don't like housemates if something like this happened to them I would see the situation WITH A HEART NOT an excuse to further put down my least favourite housemate.

Ken should be out of there straight away and if he isn't ejected SURELY there aren't people who will pick up their phones and vote to save him. Sorry my thread is so long but I am really passionate about the points I have made xx
Good post,but you got one thing wrong ,Jeremy did not grope her
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 08:26 AM #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Ken Morley is an intelligent man and knows what is and isn't acceptable. He's just looking for the quickest way to remove himself and is sailing as close to the wind as possible. He's clearly bored with the shower of sh!t that surrounds him.

Best possible thing to do is to keep him as he wants to leave so much, he'll wind 'em up even more and he doesn't get to have his own way.
This is an interesting thought does anyone know the score RE payment.If they are thrown out as opposed to being evicted do they still receive the full sum.?

I am assuming that any of the UK celebs who agree to participate will have watched previous shows so I also wonder what the producers feel about a contestant like Ken who knowing what to expect now makes it clear that he wants to go ASAP and take the money.

Perhaps they should make it the quicker you go the less you get as my understanding is that a lot of the Fee they receive comes from the funds generated by OUR votes.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 08:28 AM #57
Gatorade me, Bitch!

Gatorade me, Bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
... I don't blame Chloe for what happened at all. I do feel she overreacted though however thats probably because I have been in similar situations before and have just told the guy to **** off basically and thats that. I accept that everyones different though but I did think it was quite OTT. ...
I have also been in similar situations and also told the guy to **** off, or smacked him one. However, the only thing that makes me think Chloe didn't overreact was because it's in the BB house. Any time that has happened to me, I had people there (like friends etc.). It must be difficult when something happens to you in the BB House and you feel upset and you're basically in there with a bunch of strangers. I think that is why she walked out of the bathroom and tried to walk out of the room. I think she didn't really know what to do or if she should tell anyone. I don't know if she was drinking or not, but her reaction did seem genuine. I'm not a Chloe fan. I don't even know who she is, but that is how I viewed the situation.

I do agree that the aftermath was OTT, but I think that was mainly due to others (notably Perez) making it all about them. It's a shame really. If I were Chloe I would probably go home.

Last edited by lily.; 11-01-2015 at 08:29 AM.
lily. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 08:29 AM #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I don't blame Chloe for what happened at all. I do feel she overreacted though however thats probably because I have been in similar situations before and have just told the guy to **** off basically and thats that. I accept that everyones different though but I did think it was quite OTT.

I feel a lot of those vilifying Jeremy for being pissed and stupid are being silly though. He didn't grope the girl, he didn't even touch her. Yes it was inappropriate but to make out it was anything more than basically a drunken pass is making this whole thing more sinister than it needs to be really...

Also I feel the Daley/Hazel thing was a completely different ballgame an a hell of a lot more serious. And I dont think Hazel flirting or 'play acting' makes a difference to how we should view that situation to be honest :S

Thats good you can also see it.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 08:51 AM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily. View Post
I have also been in similar situations and also told the guy to **** off, or smacked him one. However, the only thing that makes me think Chloe didn't overreact was because it's in the BB house. Any time that has happened to me, I had people there (like friends etc.). It must be difficult when something happens to you in the BB House and you feel upset and you're basically in there with a bunch of strangers. I think that is why she walked out of the bathroom and tried to walk out of the room. I think she didn't really know what to do or if she should tell anyone. I don't know if she was drinking or not, but her reaction did seem genuine. I'm not a Chloe fan. I don't even know who she is, but that is how I viewed the situation.

I do agree that the aftermath was OTT, but I think that was mainly due to others (notably Perez) making it all about them. It's a shame really. If I were Chloe I would probably go home.
Completely agree with all of this
Old 11-01-2015, 09:26 AM #60

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:

Quote:
It's quite clear from the transcript you heard that Chloe was doing nothing but a caring, considerate person and attending to a fellow human being that was in need some care and attention in a potentially, vulnerable situation. He abused that situation in the most heinous way possible, it wasn't a mistake, it wasn't a misinterpreted pass. It was one step down from rape, if he'd have been in the US he'd have been serving time now.

As for Ken, Ken Morley is an intelligent man and knows what is and isn't acceptable. He's just looking for the quickest way to remove himself and is sailing as close to the wind as possible. He's clearly bored with the shower of sh!t that surrounds him.

One step down from rape? Please. And that is the problem with all the over reacting on this forum.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 09:39 AM #61

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
One step down from rape? Please. And that is the problem with all the over reacting on this forum.
I agree,he shouldn't have done it , he did and apologised,but really the 'rape' connotations are ridiculous , just people wanting excitement from BB taking it way over the top, maybe when he saw her draped over the pool showing them all her tit tricks,he thought she didn't mind showing them off ,afterall I was a bit surprised she got so 'distressed' over a tit exposure and all these people that are up in arms,do they look at page 3,mucky movies and salivate over the female form, ?Jeremy did wrong,he got punished,it needs to die a death now ,sick of reading about it.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 09:40 AM #62
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Oh please !! cut the dramatics
Old 11-01-2015, 09:40 AM #63

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I know!He pulled her robe slightly to the side near her boob,He did'nt finger her ffs

Last edited by Northern Monkey; 11-01-2015 at 09:40 AM.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 09:41 AM #64
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

The reason the word rape is getting thrown around so much is because situations like this perpetuate rape culture, as do some people blaming the victim.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:42 AM #65
Sam Kozlowski

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Melanie Sykes
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini
Sam Kozlowski

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Melanie Sykes
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Horrific behaviour!! Totally unacceptable for Jeremy Jackson to open Chloe's robe in CBB's show last night. And good that Jeremy has been removed from the house... however I do feel Chloe milked that performance, she knew exactly what she was doing and how that might benefit her, as she is up for eviction this week. Hmmmm

Ken is a totally other matter! Disgusting old man, trying to be controversial for the sake of it. I think he needs to go too!!!

Last edited by KOZSAM; 11-01-2015 at 09:43 AM.
KOZSAM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 09:44 AM #66

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Oh please !! cut the dramatics
I can't believe I am actually agreeing with chuff. Hell must be crusting up a nice frost.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
Old 11-01-2015, 09:46 AM #67
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I can't believe I am actually agreeing with chuff. Hell must be crusting up a nice frost.
It happens to a lot of people, enjoy it and let it wash over you
Old 11-01-2015, 09:48 AM #68

In the eyes of the law she was sexually assaulted. As in he exposed her body without her permission. I don't think he meant it maliciously but it shouldn't have happened. It is a violation whether you want to say she was lay by the pool in a bikini or not doing "tit tricks". She didn't invite it
Old 11-01-2015, 09:49 AM #69

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
The reason the word rape is getting thrown around so much is because situations like this perpetuate rape culture, as do some people blaming the victim.
There isn't really a victim. Basically the guy looked down her robe. She was doing tit tricks earlier ffs. He touched her robe, he didn't grab her. I think the way some people are trying to make it into a rape case is crazy.

― Richard Dawkins
Old 11-01-2015, 10:01 AM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
There isn't really a victim. Basically the guy looked down her robe. She was doing tit tricks earlier ffs. He touched her robe, he didn't grab her. I think the way some people are trying to make it into a rape case is crazy.
She was bent over him,yes she had a robe on,but you know,I know we all know,when you bend over in a robe,you can see down the front,they are not fitted to the body,they are loose,so maybe a bra would have been appropriate,tell me what guy wouldn't have had a sneaky peek,he shouldn't have touched her robe,but we all do things when we are drunk that we really shouldn't,anyway that aside it seems a mountain has been made out of a molehill

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:22 AM #71
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

She went into the toilet he was in,he didn't invite her ,and the Oscar winning hyper ventilating had me in stitches I thought any minute now St Nadias going to throw her to the floor, put her in the recovery position and perform CPR
Old 11-01-2015, 10:45 AM #72
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

sula Lundy And the oscar goes to Chloe...
Unlike · Reply · 201 · 13 hrs

From Facebook ^^^ 201 Likes
Old 11-01-2015, 10:47 AM #73
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:59 AM #74

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Sickened by the reactions that Chloe was too blame - says a lot about the posters though.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:29 AM #75

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
She was bent over him,yes she had a robe on,but you know,I know we all know,when you bend over in a robe,you can see down the front,they are not fitted to the body,they are loose,so maybe a bra would have been appropriate,tell me what guy wouldn't have had a sneaky peek,he shouldn't have touched her robe,but we all do things when we are drunk that we really shouldn't,anyway that aside it seems a mountain has been made out of a molehill
The voice of reason.Thank god!
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
forum, reactions, show, sickened