Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 12-06-2016, 10:50 AM #51

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

She's funny, I used all her little comments during the drama and her bored reaction to Them breaking out the fire exit
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:50 AM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
She's winning me back - as long as she doesn't talk about who she fancies!
she's talked about one time though...
Maria26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:59 AM #53

I've been a fan from day one....not just cause she's gonna be good in the house but also I instinctively liked her on sight before even entering
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:05 AM #54

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria26 View Post
First of all, her name is Evelyn. And you think that was bitching? They were pressed by time and by BB to say goodbye, Georgina and Jackson have gotten closer and I think she is starting to like him as well...I mean, if it had been me I would have told her to MOVE HER ASS PRESTO!
I made a typo Maria well spotted and we will have to agree to disagree on Georgina. I liked her and Laura when they went in on launch night I had both of them and Evelyn as my favourites but Laura has been a huge let down and I cant for the LIFE OF ME think of why Georgina is singling out Evelyn. From the highlights shows we have seen to date I cant see that Evelyn has done anything wrong by hanging out with the boys the first night (which was one of Georginas gripes) and wanting to kiss or hug Jackson. All is fair in love and war and Georgina doesn't OWN him. Yes they have a connection and we will have to see how things pan out
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:09 AM #55

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
don't call Georgina a bitch
In my eyes talking bitchily to another housemate about someone else is bitching. It has been used as a term for as long as I remember. My huge problem is that I really liked Georgina AND Evelyn on launch night and I don't like seeing that side of Georgina. She is really pretty but then most of the girls are this year. I would like to give her a chance so I am hoping she will lay off Evelyn.............. Peace xxxx
Old 12-06-2016, 11:11 AM #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
In my eyes talking bitchily to another housemate about someone else is bitching. It has been used as a term for as long as I remember. My huge problem is that I really liked Georgina AND Evelyn on launch night and I don't like seeing that side of Georgina. She is really pretty but then most of the girls are this year. I would like to give her a chance so I am hoping she will lay off Evelyn.............. Peace xxxx
It's not like Evelyn is really relevant right now.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:11 AM #57
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I made a typo Maria well spotted and we will have to agree to disagree on Georgina. I liked her and Laura when they went in on launch night I had both of them and Evelyn as my favourites but Laura has been a huge let down and I cant for the LIFE OF ME think of why Georgina is singling out Evelyn. From the highlights shows we have seen to date I cant see that Evelyn has done anything wrong by hanging out with the boys the first night (which was one of Georginas gripes) and wanting to kiss or hug Jackson. All is fair in love and war and Georgina doesn't OWN him. Yes they have a connection and we will have to see how things pan out
this is hard to believe for me, so far as i read you're only negative about Georgina, and Georgina and Jackson are getting closer towards each other, and i can understand Jackson, Georgina is a lot prettier and good looking than Evelyn

anyway i can agree with you about Laura, who i found fake from the first moment she was with Marco

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

No.1 Fan of Queen Anastasia ''Nastia'' Stan!!!!!!
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:12 AM #58

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhog View Post
rionablue - oif you are going to last till the end of the series - calm down deer
Waterhog the forums are for airing opinions and I aired mine. I always fight for my favourites to the bitter end. Georgina was one of mine on launch night but is slipping down the slope. She has no reason to single Evelyn out on two occasions in as many days. Its a free country. Evelyn had every right to sit with the boys or give Jackson a kiss and hug.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:12 AM #59
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
omg you liked Georgina

Old 12-06-2016, 11:12 AM #60

Quote:
Wow you are really exaggerating. Own him? For wanting to say a proper goodbye to the man she's the closest to at this moment? I'm sorry but I can only laugh at that comment.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:17 AM #61

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
this is hard to believe for me, so far as i read you're only negative about Georgina, and Georgina and Jackson are getting closer towards each other, and i can understand Jackson, Georgina is a lot prettier and good looking than Evelyn

anyway i can agree with you about Laura, who i found fake from the first moment she was with Marco
On launch night I always write down a little about each housemate and my impression of them as its very hard to remember everything specially with eighteen going in this time. I wrote down that Georgina was pretty, natural and I loved her dress. I wrote that Evelyn didn't seem like she did on her vt and I also loved her outfit. I wrote that Laura was attractive and could turn out to be nice (didn't like her dress) I was a bit late joining the forum and by that time one of my favourites had been in the diary room talking about another of my favourites and saying she was one to watch as she seemed to be hanging out with the boys a lot. I was disappointed in Georgina for this and I was disappointed again last night. There are plenty of pretty girls in there and if Georgina wants Jackson I am sure Evelyn wont stand in the way. Then again who knows.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:43 AM #62
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
On launch night I always write down a little about each housemate and my impression of them as its very hard to remember everything specially with eighteen going in this time. I wrote down that Georgina was pretty, natural and I loved her dress. I wrote that Evelyn didn't seem like she did on her vt and I also loved her outfit. I wrote that Laura was attractive and could turn out to be nice (didn't like her dress) I was a bit late joining the forum and by that time one of my favourites had been in the diary room talking about another of my favourites and saying she was one to watch as she seemed to be hanging out with the boys a lot. I was disappointed in Georgina for this and I was disappointed again last night. There are plenty of pretty girls in there and if Georgina wants Jackson I am sure Evelyn wont stand in the way. Then again who knows.
please don't be too disappointed in Georgina, and thank you if you said she's pretty and natural, and i also loved her dress on launch night

Old 12-06-2016, 12:30 PM #63

There is legit NOTHING to be disappointed in Georgina. Au contraire! If anything, she's getting better and better.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:34 PM #64
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria26 View Post
There is legit NOTHING to be disappointed in Georgina. Au contraire! If anything, she's getting better and better.
i was also confused by riona, but i agree with you Maria, she's getting more out of her shell

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
georgina