Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Elimination Elimination. A TiBB Forum game.

Old 23-02-2014, 06:06 PM #7526
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):

EXIT SPEECH
Coming into this game I had the mindset that whoever plays the best game deserves to win. I had no intention of letting personal decisions sway my views and hoped that other people would feel the same too. How wrong was I....

I'd like to start by saying that my strategy was to ally with Jack_ and make it to the end with him without being detected. That was an impossible mission and it was always going to end up as a I disaster. He told me everything I needed to know about the Icona Pop members and what they were saying. He also informed me that Kate nominated myself and Pete at Top 13 (or was it 14) but because Cuda got evicted and I got a golden key, she replaced me with Jemal(?). So that's the reason why I nominated Kate and Drew during my first HOH, mainly because Kate was a comp threat and Jack was pushing for Drew to be nominated because he didn't know where he stood with alliances and suspected that Drew/Jake would take him to the end and then backstab him. So Jack evicted Drew that round, but he still stayed, cos my target was Kate and I wanted her gone, even though I liked her as a person - it's a game. Then when Sam discovered the Icona Pop alliance of Shaun, Kate, Drew, Jake, Jack and Nat, I took it upon myself to make an alliance with Sam, JC, Pete and Loukas as we were not included in the 'Icona' social group. Then when I surprisingly won HOH at F10, I put up 2 of their members, and then a 3rd when Drew won POV. Jack was once again pushing for Drew to be the target, but my original plan was always to backdoor Shaun as he was the best comp player. So when Drew won POV, Jack had to settle for Shaun being out instead.
Jack told me to make an alliance with him and Jake, and I agreed. But I knew deep down it would not work out, since I knew Jake was gunning for me. But I went along with it for the time being. Then when Drew won HOH and put me up, all the Icona, members thought they had me gone for good. But Jack saved me with POV and I thank him for that so much, as he risked a lot doing it. I think it was a stupid move on his behalf to re-allign with Drew/Jake who were still pissed at him for saving me with POV. Then Drew offered an alliance to me, which I accepted, but we all know how that turned out... and now I'm out of the game

Parting words for each individual:
Drew - What can I say, you were my biggest rival in this game and you've BY FAR played better than anyone else in this game. If you don't win it'll be a travesty, but that doesn't necessarily mean I want you to win I can't wait to play another game with/against you, as you're a top dude.
Jake - Similar to Drew, you've played a good game. I didn't appreciate you not telling me before-hand that you were putting me up as I was actually starting to consider you as a good friend in this game, but eh-well, it's part of the game I guess. Obviously your intentions were to stick with Drew and carry each other til the end, so bravo to you as well. I look forward to participating in TIBB Coach Trip 2 as well
Pete - I'm so glad I decided to play this game because I've made a great friend on here and that's you You've been loyal to me since Day 1 and I wish you more luck than anyone else in this competition, you definitely deserve to still be here and it's a shame we got put up against each other.
Loukas - Hmm„ you're, a tricky one because I could never tell whether you were being genuine with me or not. But I have made a great friend in you on here and I hope we can continue to be friends outside of this game And thanks for not voting me out.
JC - You don't deserve to win and you've just rode coattails to get here, but good luck in this game anyway. It's just a game - remember that. Cos you won't last much longer if you continue the way you're playing *hint hint*. No hard feelings?
Nat - I don't know you AT ALL cos you never spoke but good luck for this game, I think you have a good chance of winning if you interact a bit more, just be careful your Icona members don't turn on you.
Jack - Dude, I know I was a little harsh on you earlier, but obviously you must understand why I was so frustrated as you were the last person I would've EVER voted out, no matter what the circumstances were. I'm mad you voted me out to 'please other people' but at the end of the day it's a game and I wish you the best of luck in it. You're one of my closest friends on here and to fall out with you over an off-season game would be stupid. I wish you tons of luck in this game and I can't wait for BBCAN to start so I can discuss it with you Daily

To all the players left in this game, good luck and may the best gameplayer win! Hopefully I'll see some of you again for Season 10,

Last edited by Headie; 23-02-2014 at 06:08 PM.
Headie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2014, 06:06 PM #7527
jackc1806

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi
jackc1806

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
JC, I don't get your problem with me? I don't want to fall out with you tbh (or anyone for that matter)
Calling me a hypocrite for wishing you good luck...

Ok well I'm sorry to say you definitely won't win, You just rode other people's coattails and I could've got you evicted anytime I wanted to, but I didn't, even though people asked me to put you up.

So thanks for nothing.

... when you are for saying you aren't taking it personally. ?
jackc1806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2014, 06:06 PM #7528
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Thanks Loukas
Well well well
Old 23-02-2014, 06:07 PM #7529
Texas Forever

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Texas Forever

Favourites (more):

BEEF

(unlucky Hayden, it's been memorable & fun)
Drew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2014, 06:07 PM #7530
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

bye Hayden

now waits for fireworks
Old 23-02-2014, 06:07 PM #7531
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackc1806 View Post
Calling me a hypocrite for wishing you good luck...

Ok well I'm sorry to say you definitely won't win, You just rode other people's coattails and I could've got you evicted anytime I wanted to, but I didn't, even though people asked me to put you up.

So thanks for nothing.

... when you are for saying you aren't taking it personally. ?
That's not being personal though? That's actually your strategy for the game? There's no lies in that at all.

I'll stop arguing now I've officially been evicted
Old 23-02-2014, 06:07 PM #7532
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

So 7 of you left. But for how long...

HoH in 5 minutes...

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2014, 06:08 PM #7533
jackc1806

Favourites (more):
jackc1806

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Coming into this game I had the mindset that whoever plays the best game deserves to win. I had no intention of letting personal decisions sway my views and hoped that other people would feel the same too. How wrong was I....

I'd like to start by saying that my strategy was to ally with Jack_ and make it to the end with him without being detected. That was an impossible mission and it was always going to end up as a I disaster. He told me everything I needed to know about the Icona Pop members and what they were saying. He also informed me that Kate nominated myself and Pete at Top 13 (or was it 14) but because Cuda got evicted and I got a golden key, she replaced me with Jemal(?). So that's the reason why I nominated Kate and Drew during my first HOH, mainly because Kate was a comp threat and Jack was pushing for Drew to be nominated because he didn't know where he stood with alliances and suspected that Drew/Jake would take him to the end and then backstab him. So Jack evicted Drew that round, but he still stayed, cos my target was Kate and I wanted her gone, even though I liked her as a person - it's a game. Then when Sam discovered the Icona Pop alliance of Shaun, Kate, Drew, Jake, Jack and Nat, I took it upon myself to make an alliance with Sam, JC, Pete and Loukas as we were not included in the 'Icona' social group. Then when I surprisingly won HOH at F10, I put up 2 of their members, and then a 3rd when Drew won POV. Jack was once again pushing for Drew to be the target, but my original plan was always to backdoor Shaun as he was the best comp player. So when Drew won POV, Jack had to settle for Shaun being out instead.
Jack told me to make an alliance with him and Jake, and I agreed. But I knew deep down it would not work out, since I knew Jake was gunning for me. But I went along with it for the time being. Then when Drew won HOH and put me up, all the Icona, members thought they had me gone for good. But Jack saved me with POV and I thank him for that so much, as he risked a lot doing it. I think it was a stupid move on his behalf to re-allign with Drew/Jake who were still pissed at him for saving me with POV. Then Drew offered an alliance to me, which I accepted, but we all know how that turned out... and now I'm out of the game

Parting words for each individual:
Drew - What can I say, you were my biggest rival in this game and you've BY FAR played better than anyone else in this game. If you don't win it'll be a travesty, but that doesn't necessarily mean I want you to win I can't wait to play another game with/against you, as you're a top dude.
Jake - Similar to Drew, you've played a good game. I didn't appreciate you not telling me before-hand that you were putting me up as I was actually starting to consider you as a good friend in this game, but eh-well, it's part of the game I guess. Obviously your intentions were to stick with Drew and carry each other til the end, so bravo to you as well. I look forward to participating in TIBB Coach Trip 2 as well
Pete - I'm so glad I decided to play this game because I've made a great friend on here and that's you You've been loyal to me since Day 1 and I wish you more luck than anyone else in this competition, you definitely deserve to still be here and it's a shame we got put up against each other.
Loukas - Hmm„ you're, a tricky one because I could never tell whether you were being genuine with me or not. But I have made a great friend in you on here and I hope we can continue to be friends outside of this game And thanks for not voting me out.
JC - You don't deserve to win and you've just rode coattails to get here, but good luck in this game anyway. It's just a game - remember that. Cos you won't last much longer if you continue the way you're playing *hint hint*. No hard feelings?
Nat - I don't know you AT ALL cos you never spoke but good luck for this game, I think you have a good chance of winning if you interact a bit more, just be careful your Icona members don't turn on you.
Jack - Dude, I know I was a little harsh on you earlier, but obviously you must understand why I was so frustrated as you were the last person I would've EVER voted out, no matter what the circumstances were. I'm mad you voted me out to 'please other people' but at the end of the day it's a game and I wish you the best of luck in it. You're one of my closest friends on here and to fall out with you over an off-season game would be stupid. I wish you tons of luck in this game and I can't wait for BBCAN to start so I can discuss it with you Daily

To all the players left in this game, good luck and may the best gameplayer win! Hopefully I'll see some of you again for Season 10,

In all seriousness, good luck and I am sad you are gone
Old 23-02-2014, 06:08 PM #7534
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He also informed me that Kate nominated myself and Pete at Top 13 (or was it 14) but because Cuda got evicted and I got a golden key, she replaced me with Jemal(?).
when was this ?
Old 23-02-2014, 06:09 PM #7535
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Everything I said in my speech is genuinely how I feel.

Good luck to everyone, thanks for a great game Ben and keep one making this thread entertaining (I know it'll be hard without me but still... )
Old 23-02-2014, 06:09 PM #7536
jackc1806

Favourites (more):
jackc1806

Favourites (more):

Quote:
That's not being personal though? That's actually your strategy for the game? There's no lies in that at all.

I'll stop arguing now I've officially been evicted
Better than your strategy though
Old 23-02-2014, 06:10 PM #7537
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch123 View Post
when was this ?
Week 4, when Cuda chose Kate as HOH after being evicted.
Old 23-02-2014, 06:11 PM #7538
-

-

Sorry Hayden, I'll explain it all to you at some point, thanks for taking it well..
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2014, 06:11 PM #7539
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Week 4, when Cuda chose Kate as HOH after being evicted.
I remember it well
Old 23-02-2014, 06:11 PM #7540
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackc1806 View Post
Better than your strategy though
And there we go again with the snidy jibes.

"You'll never be ready. Memba I told you." ~ Alexandra De Gale
Old 23-02-2014, 06:12 PM #7541
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake. View Post
Sorry Hayden, I'll explain it all to you at some point, thanks for taking it well..
No problem Jake Keep on doing what you're doing, I know you'll do just fine in this game
Old 23-02-2014, 06:12 PM #7542
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:

iconic quote

Last edited by Pete.; 23-02-2014 at 06:12 PM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2014, 06:12 PM #7543
Texas Forever

Favourites (more):

Texas Forever

Favourites (more):

Well well well @ some of that.

But yeah, good way to end the game on that speech, Cheers for the kind (i think they were kind) words. You already know why i voted you out, it's been good fun

Last edited by Drew.; 23-02-2014 at 06:12 PM.
Drew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2014, 06:14 PM #7544
jackc1806

Favourites (more):
jackc1806

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I'm still here though, I'm sorry you are annoyed you aren't

Old 23-02-2014, 06:14 PM #7545
-

-

Quote:
No problem Jake Keep on doing what you're doing, I know you'll do just fine in this game
Thank you.. I just hope you get why I did what I did, completely tactical.. you're sound
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2014, 06:14 PM #7546
nope

nope

Great speech Hayden.
Natalie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2014, 06:14 PM #7547
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Hayden. You played an amazing game. (Not sarcasm)

Xoxo
Old 23-02-2014, 06:14 PM #7548
jackc1806

Favourites (more):
jackc1806

Favourites (more):

I'm here to have fun, sorryyyy
Old 23-02-2014, 06:14 PM #7549
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Hayden. You played an amazing game. (Not sarcasm)

Xoxo
Old 23-02-2014, 06:15 PM #7550
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Congrats on surviving, Pete! And hard luck, Hayden. At least it wasn't unanimous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
comp, elimination, live, pg, pov, topic