Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 07-09-2009, 06:20 PM #76
User banned

User banned

[rquote=2553114&tid=147103&author=VickyJ][rquote=2553107&tid=147103&author=meecha]

Whatever you say - no means no!

Men should know by now that it is what a woman actually says that counts! They constantly choose to mis-read friendliness for more - because it suits them! And the older they are - the more that applies!

[/rquote]

Nah...if you say no but act another way a lot of men take it as you just playing hard to get. Which is understandable really. As a lot of people do play stupid games like that. If you really werent interested, you wouldnt flirt, especially not to that extent.

And Noirin was one of those people. I think she knew that her antics would be getting her airtime...especially since she did the same kind of thing with Angel, Sree, Freddie, Siavash etc.

[/rquote]

Old, old story - treat men like children who can't control themselves and can't be held accountable for their own actions! Blame the woman - been happening for centuries! What a shame that some people still think that way!

WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:22 PM #77
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2553143&tid=147103&author=meecha]
Old, old story - treat men like children who can't control themselves and can't be held accountable for their own actions! Blame the woman - been happening for centuries! What a shame that some people still think that way!

[/rquote]

Its not just men. It goes both ways.

If someone flirts with you, you think they fancy you...obviously...

And if they say they dont, and then continue flirting, you get confused...and would normally come to the conclusion that they are playing hard to get, since so many people do this these days.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:31 PM #78

[rquote=2553010&tid=147103&author=nut][rquote=2552984&tid=147103&author=Nigeria_Bob]Why would people want an oversized key?[/rquote]why would someone want an autograph? or why would someone buy somthing like a painting? because they want it! they can say thats a key that marcus stole from the BB house I can see why lots of people would want a part of TV history the last BB is next year.[/rquote]

People want to be a part of TV history, why?… owning an poorly-made oversized prop from a soon to be obscure reality show shouldn't really be a epoch defining moment in a persons life.
Nigeria_Bob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:54 PM #79
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Rodrigo touched it No thanks
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:12 PM #80

[rquote=2553186&tid=147103&author=Nigeria_Bob][rquote=2553010&tid=147103&author=nut][rquote=2552984&tid=147103&author=Nigeria_Bob]Why would people want an oversized key?[/rquote]why would someone want an autograph? or why would someone buy somthing like a painting? because they want it! they can say thats a key that marcus stole from the BB house I can see why lots of people would want a part of TV history the last BB is next year.[/rquote]

People want to be a part of TV history, why?… owning an poorly-made oversized prop from a soon to be obscure reality show shouldn't really be a epoch defining moment in a persons life.[/rquote]as i have said people collect the most strange of things its up to them what they spend they'er money on because you think its mad crazy ect.. others can see past that and see ££££ out of owning it.

why would someone want to spend £1'000's on old football programs? because of history! its a collectors item BB was a ground braking show that used to pull in 10 million viewers at one point, thats more than watched eastenders, BB paved the way to all reality TV show's!.

one mans rubbish is another mans treasure as you can see from marcus's auction a toy key is selling for £430 ATM some one wants it even if you dont

if marcus came out the house and said here you go have this shitty key and here is a letter from me, go put it on ebay and sell it see who much you can get for it? you would say no thanks shove it up your arse knowing that its going to fetch a few thousand pounds?
nut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:35 PM #81

hehe i feel sorry for the clown who buys it, it has no re-sell value what so ever and unlike antiques, with time it will just become useless piece if foam that nobody even remembers where it came from.
Cristina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:02 PM #82

[rquote=2553396&tid=147103&author=Cristina]hehe i feel sorry for the clown who buys it, it has no re-sell value what so ever and unlike antiques, with time it will just become useless piece if foam that nobody even remembers where it came from.[/rquote]people say that about things that just brake the mold 100 years on they are worth lots of money 1p football programs that no one remembers ["memorabilia"] fetch £100's today where they used to just be thrown away! you dont have a clue what your talking about! search "define:memorabilia"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_memorabilia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souvenir
nut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:51 PM #83
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Four Hundred and Thirty Quid?
MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:50 PM #84

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
UBB: Coolio

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2553693&tid=147103&author=MassiveTruck]Four Hundred and Thirty Quid?[/rquote]

With 6 days 14hours left, insane aint it?!?
ricky2k9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:45 PM #85

some ****** from shoreditch will buy it 'for a laugh' probably do a themed party and all dress up as marcus.

and yeah, that other bloke is so right about how in a few months the cheap prop will be just that and probably end up at a car boot sale:

Whats this...
Oh remember big brother last year; that bloke with the mullet, you know had bad breath swore and stuff, stalked norin...
well it was a key from the crappy jail thing they had, i had a friend who paid £500 for it.
Oh, i will give you 50p for it.

and in years to come it will be worth less then 50p.

it's crap.
Can anyone really imagine some clown carrying that on to antiques road show in 20 years time. Whats that? - oh well years ago there was this show, and on the least successful year they ever had was a bloke with a mullet, bad breath and stuff. well.......
they would laugh in their face.

dixiebell1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:22 AM #86
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

[rquote=2554222&tid=147103&author=dixiebell1991]some idiot from shoreditch will buy it 'for a laugh' probably do a themed party and all dress up as marcus.

and yeah, that other bloke is so right about how in a few months the cheap prop will be just that and probably end up at a car boot sale:

Whats this...
Oh remember big brother last year; that bloke with the mullet, you know had bad breath swore and stuff, stalked norin...
well it was a key from the crappy jail thing they had, i had a friend who paid £500 for it.

it's crap.
Can anyone really imagine some clown carrying that on to antiques road show in 20 years time. Whats that? - oh well years ago there was this show, and on the least successful year they ever had was a bloke with a mullet, bad breath and stuff. well.......

[/rquote]

"Oh yeah i remember that show well wasn't that the bloke who had those internet stalkers El proximo, meecha and dix something or other, the ones who started out hating him on an internet forum."

"Yeah one of them got sent down for making threats and stuff like that........."
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:06 AM #87

[rquote=2554316&tid=147103&author=Shasown][rquote=2554222&tid=147103&author=dixiebell1991]some idiot from shoreditch will buy it 'for a laugh' probably do a themed party and all dress up as marcus.

Whats this...

it's crap.

[/rquote]

"Oh yeah i remember that show well wasn't that the bloke who had those internet stalkers El proximo, meecha and dix something or other, the ones who started out hating him on an internet forum."

"Yeah one of them got sent down for making threats and stuff like that........."[/rquote]

seriously though, imagine someone walking into antiques road show in 20 years time with a big crappy key. "So, what do we have here?" - and some bloke has had it stored all that time waiting for it to become a collectable.
That would make a great comedy sketch, might send it off as a suggestion to harry hill.

ps - your suggestion that people from this forum will get 'sent down' for stalking is just dumb. it is more likely that some weak brained ex housemate does something seriously wrong. Like sree demonstrated cutting his wrists, siavash seems just to be lame but i hope marcus gets the support he needs to cope with the let down of his un eventful bb fame. he showed very real
signs of mental breakdown in the house and once he's spent 'the key money'
things might dry up financially for him.

ps - did you ever work out how marcus was going to make millions. your hero is a joke. he could honestly get a job with viz. you can so imagine him being a character in that comic. Hey marcus, "**** of wanker, yeah im a rebel and stuff, wanna see some rock and roll.... (next picture marcus sticks his tongue out at a lollypop woman).

Old 08-09-2009, 02:27 AM #88
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

[rquote=2554360&tid=147103&author=dixiebell1991][rquote=2554316&tid=147103&author=Shasown][rquote=2554222&tid=147103&author=dixiebell1991]some idiot from shoreditch will buy it 'for a laugh' probably do a themed party and all dress up as marcus.

Whats this...

it's crap.

[/rquote]

"Yeah one of them got sent down for making threats and stuff like that........."[/rquote]

seriously though, imagine someone walking into antiques road show in 20 years time with a big crappy key. "So, what do we have here?" - and some bloke has had it stored all that time waiting for it to become a collectable.
That would make a great comedy sketch, might send it off as a suggestion to harry hill.

ps - your suggestion that people from this forum will get 'sent down' for stalking is just dumb. it is more likely that some weak brained ex housemate does something seriously wrong. Like sree demonstrated cutting his wrists, siavash seems just to be lame but i hope marcus gets the support he needs to cope with the let down of his un eventful bb fame. he showed very real

ps - did you ever work out how marcus was going to make millions. your hero is a joke. he could honestly get a job with viz. you can so imagine him being a character in that comic. Hey marcus, "**** of *****r, yeah im a rebel and stuff, wanna see some rock and roll.... (next picture marcus sticks his tongue out at a lollypop woman).

[/rquote]

Woah there lady,and i use the term very loosely, I never said he would earn millions I think he is happy just doing his own thing, living from day to day and enjoying his life in his own way.

Saying that though, TV executive producers are keen to find and use talent and he does appeal to a certain audience.(cue some sarcastic comment from the witches of elstree)

I think he is level headed to realise he is in his 15 minutes, if he wants to try and break into a media career, this is the best time for him to establish a foothold, that again is his decision.

I hate to say this but you and your cabal do take the hating to new extremes.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:40 AM #89

[rquote=2554380&tid=147103&author=Shasown][rquote=2554360&tid=147103&author=dixiebell1991][rquote=2554316&tid=147103&author=Shasown][rquote=2554222&tid=147103&author=dixiebell1991]some idiot from shoreditch will buy it 'for a laugh' probably do a themed party and all dress up as marcus.

Whats this...

it's crap.

[/rquote]

ps - did you ever work out how marcus was going to make millions. your hero is a joke. he could honestly get a job with viz. you can so imagine him being a character in that comic. Hey marcus, "**** of *****r, yeah im a rebel and stuff, wanna see some rock and roll.... (next picture marcus sticks his tongue out at a lollypop woman).

[/rquote]

Woah there lady,and i use the term very loosely, I never said he would earn millions I think he is happy just doing his own thing, living from day to day and enjoying his life in his own way.

Saying that though, TV executive producers are keen to find and use talent and he does appeal to a certain audience.(cue some sarcastic comment from the witches of elstree)

I think he is level headed to realise he is in his 15 minutes, if he wants to try and break into a media career, this is the best time for him to establish a foothold, that again is his decision.

I hate to say this but you and your cabal do take the hating to new extremes.[/rquote]

hey there, it was forum member 'Nut' that said "marcus will be a millionair off the back of BB i bet my house on it!" - he also wrote other gumpf.
But you make sense, appreciate the hm's need to cash in while they can and good luck to them all. interested to see what they get up too in the future.

but anyway; about 'the key', its funny - and the thought of somebody buying it as a future antique cracks me up. i think 'Nut' was defending it as a real future collectible and good investment.

Old 08-09-2009, 02:51 AM #90
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

[rquote=2554381&tid=147103&author=dixiebell1991]
hey there, it was forum member 'Nut' that said "marcus will be a millionair off the back of BB i bet my house on it!" - he also wrote other gumpf.
But you make sense, appreciate the hm's need to cash in while they can and good luck to them all. interested to see what they get up too in the future.

but anyway; about 'the key', its funny - and the thought of somebody buying it as a future antique cracks me up. i think 'Nut' was defending it as a real future collectible and good investment.

[/rquote]

Well I dont think it is exactly a good investment for the future but people do pay for celebrity memorabilia, at the moment its running at over 400 notes, personally I wouldnt give you 4 quid for it, my daughter brings in enough tat etc, that "may be worth something" one day.

It only has value while Marcus and the other BB10 housemates retain some form of celebrity status. But it does crack me up that people are paying willing to pay silly money for it. Mind you Marcus will probably laugh his cobs off at what its running at or indeed sells at.

Wonder what people would offer for the contraceptive pill packet from those two caners Kenny and Karly, after all the man's a legend.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:51 AM #91

If you buy that, you have more money than sense.

Besides, it's probably stolen. It's the property of Channel 4 and Big Brother.

Marcus doesn't own it. Someone should tell Ebay it's a stolen item.
eye sea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:40 AM #92

If it was any other housemate selling it apart from Saivash, Freddy or Sophie, shift the decimal down one.
Nigeria_Bob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:21 AM #93

740 pound now
vladicus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:26 AM #94

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

How long do you reckon it will take to reach one thousand?

I'll say another 24hours.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:39 AM #95

Blimey the keys at £920 wow.
xmynxiex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:53 AM #96

grab yourself a sensibly priced piece of memoribilia.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BIG-BROTHER-CH...d=p3286.c0.m14
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:05 PM #97
0_o

0_o

£1040
Old 08-09-2009, 12:16 PM #98

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2554577&tid=147103&author=VickyJ]£1040[/rquote]

OMG wow, quicker than expected, this is madness.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:20 PM #99
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2554585&tid=147103&author=ricky2k9][rquote=2554577&tid=147103&author=VickyJ]£1040[/rquote]

OMG wow, quicker than expected, this is madness.[/rquote]
Yeah its a good idea to put it on as soon as BB finishes...had he waited a month or so no way would it be fetching that much...clever man
Old 08-09-2009, 12:43 PM #100

BB and Channel 4 should get that money!

Marcus the thief!
eye sea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ebay, jail, key, marcus, puts