Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:48 AM #76
atieah2009

atieah2009

tc x bye
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:03 AM #77

Lets not forget that Siavash's lies allowed Freddie to become involved and he accused Karly and Chris of saying the same thing. The poor simpleton believed everything that Siavash said and it certainly did not do him any favours. Siavash was put in the spotlight on BBLB and he squirmed with excuses finally conceding that the others might not have said it but they were thinking it. How perceptive that man is and how gifted to be able to predict what others are thinking I believe his talents were wasted on BB.
mother6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:24 PM #78
Banned

Banned

Looks like GypsyGoth wants to ignore the lies he made in his Live Interview, the Lie to Sophie about seeing the doctor rather than wanting to leave, the lie to Noirin about being 'totally sure' regarding the Rabbit incident (yet then admitting to Sophie he may have made a balls up), etc.

I stated these things several times, yet she still posts the same BS about me not backing up my accusations of Siavash being a liar.

And yet Siavash fans' best material is an imaginary LF scene that never happened, still unproven to this day. Ohhh well.
Penelope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:31 PM #79
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

They know they were talking about her going from group to group, guilty as charged! Siavash didnt lie, he put himself up for eviction straight after! Karly wouldnt be making excuses for something that didnt happen
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:32 PM #80

I think a lot of the criticism of Siavash being unable to tell the truth is a lack of understanding regarding arab culture. I have worked in the Middle East many times and have a fair understanding of the culture and customs. In arab culture what we term as telling the truth is not as important as it is to us. In the UK we have almost a code of honour regarding honesty. In many countries in the world this is not so. In the Middle East one can quite easily utter untruths as long as that person does not lose face and all parties understand this. It is also very similar in Thailand where not losing face is more important than telling the truth.

This is not a judgement, just fact.
Luanda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:39 PM #81
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2557024&tid=147185&author=NettoSuperstar!]They know they were talking about her going from group to group, guilty as charged! Siavash didnt lie, he put himself up for eviction straight after! Karly wouldnt be making excuses for something that didnt happen[/rquote]
How do you know that 'they know'? Mind Reader?

He may not have lied, just run off of a supposition that he hadn't consolidated in his mind with facts/evidence, later admitting to Sophie he could have ballsed it up, once she mentioned the dinosaur gesturing.

Putting himself up doesn't count for anything either, especially with his schemes later in the show.

EDIT: But he did lie to Noirin saying he was totally sure, and his constant 'switching' in the bedroom scene from they said it/they only think it/they gestured it does appear as backtracking and covering upp falsehoods with more falsehoods.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:41 PM #82
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2557036&tid=147185&author=Penelope][rquote=2557024&tid=147185&author=NettoSuperstar!]They know they were talking about her going from group to group, guilty as charged! Siavash didnt lie, he put himself up for eviction straight after! Karly wouldnt be making excuses for something that didnt happen[/rquote]
How do you know that 'they know'? Mind Reader?

He may not have lied, just run off of a supposition that he hadn't consolidated in his mind with facts/evidence, later admitting to Sophie he could have ballsed it up, once she mentioned the dinosaur gesturing.

Putting himself up doesn't count for anything either, especially with his schemes later in the show.[/rquote]

It was written all over the faces! (No Im a face reader)...schemes schmeems! lol
Old 09-09-2009, 01:44 PM #83
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2557040&tid=147185&author=NettoSuperstar!]
It was written all over the faces! (No Im a face reader)schemes schmeems! lol[/rquote]
Maybe Karly's, Kris seemed totally fine. But it's clear that Siavash states things and runs of supposition, without being sure of it. The cider issue with Tom was a perfect example; he saw Tom take a can from the same table as Lisa's can, then ran off the supposition that he must have stole it.

He has a habit of doing this.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:47 PM #84
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2557041&tid=147185&author=Penelope][rquote=2557040&tid=147185&author=NettoSuperstar!]
It was written all over the faces! (No Im a face reader)schemes schmeems! lol[/rquote]
Maybe Karly's, Kris seemed totally fine. But it's clear that Siavash states things and runs of supposition, without being sure of it. The cider issue with Tom was a perfect example; he saw Tom take a can from the same table as Lisa's can, then ran off the supposition that he must have stole it.

He has a habit of doing this.[/rquote]

A drunken mistake...we've all done it now c'mon!
Old 09-09-2009, 02:10 PM #85
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2557018&tid=147185&author=Penelope]Looks like GypsyGoth wants to ignore the lies he made in his Live Interview, the Lie to Sophie about seeing the doctor rather than wanting to leave, the lie to Noirin about being 'totally sure' regarding the Rabbit incident (yet then admitting to Sophie he may have made a balls up), etc.

I stated these things several times, yet she still posts the same BS about me not backing up my accusations of Siavash being a liar.

And yet Siavash fans' best material is an imaginary LF scene that never happened, still unproven to this day. Ohhh well.[/rquote]

Will have a look at what you are on about Penelope when I finish and plus
GypsyGoth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:32 PM #86
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

Gypsy I'm not even bothering to debate with these people anymore because all I get is to be called a liar so it's really not worth it tbh.

I'm not the only one who saw the convo on LF, but everyone who did is biased and making up rubbish apparently so there's really no point.

BB is over now, some people just don't seem to be able to let their hatred go.

Simple as that really.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:36 PM #87
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2557109&tid=147185&author=MissKittyFantasti co]Gypsy I'm not even bothering to debate with these people anymore because all I get is to be called a liar so it's really not worth it tbh.

I'm not the only one who saw the convo on LF, but everyone who did is biased and making up rubbish apparently so there's really no point.

Simple as that really. [/rquote]
The convo never happened, I'm not saying this to taunt you so that you have to dig for videos on youtube etc, I wouldn't stoop that low. But at the time of rabbitgate, everyone on the forums asked for this LF vid, but there was none. And plenty of people, like me, said they never saw a thing.

And you can't deny that I'm a BB fanatic either, it's not like I'm a casual HLs-ONLY viewer. I never ever heard of rabbits or group hopping, until Siavash told Noirin. But there you go.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:38 PM #88
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2557116&tid=147185&author=Penelope]The convo never happened, I'm not saying this to taunt you so that you have to dig for videos on youtube etc, I wouldn't stoop that low. But at the time of rabbitgate, everyone on the forums asked for this LF vid, but there was none. And plenty of people, like me, said they never saw a thing.

And you can't deny that I'm a BB fanatic either, it's not like I'm a casual HLs-ONLY viewer. I never ever heard of rabbits or group hopping, until Siavash told Noirin. But there you go.[/rquote]There is not just Kitty who saw this though.

I didnt see it myself, but I know Kitty wouldnt just make something up and pass it off as truth just to win an arguement. Not like some on here.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:39 PM #89
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

The convo did happen.

Karly, Kris and Sophie likened Noirin to a rabbit, Charlie said she was a like a butterly, a social butterfly.

I do not make things up, I can't speak for the others who say they saw it, but I have no reason to believe they do either.

But I'm hitting my head against a brick wall again here so like I said, really no point in continuing with this.

MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:43 PM #90

[rquote=2557120&tid=147185&author=MissKittyFantasti co]The convo did happen.

Karly, Kris and Sophie likened Noirin to a rabbit, Charlie said she was a like a butterly, a social butterfly.

I do not make things up, I can't speak for the others who say they saw it, but I have no reason to believe they do either.

But I'm hitting my head against a brick wall again here so like I said, really no point in continuing with this.

[/rquote]

Ohhh yeah!, i remember Charlie saying that now!!!!

mrs-big is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:54 PM #91

[rquote=2557109&tid=147185&author=MissKittyFantasti co]Gypsy I'm not even bothering to debate with these people anymore because all I get is to be called a liar so it's really not worth it tbh.

Simple as that really. [/rquote] I can agree with you Miss Kitty on that point. I did watch a live feed, with the Lisa group at the bus stop, where they were saying that Noirin hopped from group to group. I didn't actually hear them say " like a Rabbit" Nor can I confirm what day or night I watched this. (I dont' keep my recordings of live feed. I only know that I definately saw it and heard it.Karly Kris and Charlie were the main instigaters of this conversations. By the way I am not a Siavach fan or a Hater of any particular housemate
shaz20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:59 PM #92
Banned

Banned

I just don't understand how this alleged conversation hasn't been aired on Big Brother or even found it's way on the web.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:01 PM #93
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

Simple as that really. [/rquote]

You're right Kitty I'll call it quits with this thread too.

No matter how many people say they seen it Penelope, I get the feeling you won't be swayed. So this debate will infuriatingly go around in circles.

Take care.
GypsyGoth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:15 PM #94
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2557277&tid=147185&author=setanta]I just don't understand how this alleged conversation hasn't been aired on Big Brother or even found it's way on the web. [/rquote]

Why would BB show it? Really? At the time it was just a random coversation.

You could say a lot of random conversations never made it onto the web. I just checked mrmarkys webite to see if his LF coverage goes back that far, because i would be interested in hearing this myself to be honest, but the earliest he has is day 70.

I still fail to see any reason for people to be lying about hearing it though. The same was said at DS, by a lot of people.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:22 PM #95
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2557327&tid=147185&author=VickyJ][rquote=2557277&tid=147185&author=setanta]I just don't understand how this alleged conversation hasn't been aired on Big Brother or even found it's way on the web. [/rquote]

Why would BB show it? Really? At the time it was just a random coversation.

You could say a lot of random conversations never made it onto the web. I just checked mrmarkys webite to see if his LF coverage goes back that far, because i would be interested in hearing this myself to be honest, but the earliest he has is day 70.

I still fail to see any reason for people to be lying about hearing it though. The same was said at DS, by a lot of people.[/rquote]

But it was so crucial to the whole rabbitgate scenario that I find it really maddening that they didn't even air a partial clip of it. They're taping them round the clock on numerous cameras/hard drives and I can't believe that they deleted all material from that night straight away. Wouldn't they have searched through the material once the argument took place? There couldn't have been more than a day or two in it right?
Old 09-09-2009, 04:28 PM #96

Sorry I haven't got a clue what night it was that I watched it. I only know that I am 50 year old sensible (sometimes) woman who loves BB, and knows what I watched and heard. I am not delusional, and certainly not a liar!
shaz20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:32 PM #97
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2557345&tid=147185&author=setanta]But it was so crucial to the whole rabbitgate scenario that I find it really maddening that they didn't even air a partial clip of it. They're taping them round the clock on numerous cameras/hard drives and I can't believe that they deleted all material from that night straight away. Wouldn't they have searched through the material once the argument took place? There couldn't have been more than a day or two in it right?[/rquote]

Yeah, but why would they show it afterwards?

The whole thing got people talking...and still has people talking, their mission accomplished.

And as I have said a lot of times before, had the misunderstanding had anything to do with charlie or any other of the golden boys/girls at that time, you can bet your ass that BBLB would have done a section on it to prove that it was a misunderstanding.

During the arguement, charlie appeared to know exactly what was being talked about, he even piped up that he had called her a social butterfly...karly meanwhile sat there looking quite sheepish for most part. And they seemed to highlight the fact that they never said rabbit. So the fact that they did not say that one word..seemed to be their get out clause, so to speak.

He was wrong to say it without having all the facts, yes. But if people say the conversation happened,in freddies words, I have no reason to doubt their honesty.

I dislike people being accused of lying, when people who cant recall/didnt see that conversation really dont know if it was said or not. I dont see why people would make it up, I really dont. Especially given that BB has ended now, and there is nothing to gain by lying about it.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:35 PM #98
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2557372&tid=147185&author=VickyJ][rquote=2557345&tid=147185&author=setanta]But it was so crucial to the whole rabbitgate scenario that I find it really maddening that they didn't even air a partial clip of it. They're taping them round the clock on numerous cameras/hard drives and I can't believe that they deleted all material from that night straight away. Wouldn't they have searched through the material once the argument took place? There couldn't have been more than a day or two in it right?[/rquote]

Yeah, but why would they show it afterwards?

The whole thing got people talking...and still has people talking, their mission accomplished.

And as I have said a lot of times before, had the misunderstanding had anything to do with charlie or any other of the golden boys/girls at that time, you can bet your ass that BBLB would have done a section on it to prove that it was a misunderstanding.

During the arguement, charlie appeared to know exactly what was being talked about, he even piped up that he had called her a social butterfly...karly meanwhile sat there looking quite sheepish for most part. And they seemed to highlight the fact that they never said rabbit. So the fact that they did not say that one word..seemed to be their get out clause, so to speak.

He was wrong to say it without having all the facts, yes. But if people say the conversation happened,in freddies words, I have no reason to doubt their honesty.

I dislike people being accused of lying, when people who cant recall/didnt see that conversation really dont know if it was said or not. I dont see why people would make it up, I really dont. Especially given that BB has ended now, and there is nothing to gain by lying about it.[/rquote]

I never called anybody a liar here; just would have to see the conversation taking place myself to judge it properly. That's what's frustrating about it.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:37 PM #99
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2557383&tid=147185&author=setanta]
I never called anybody a liar here; just would have to see the conversation taking place myself to judge it properly. That's what's frustrating about it.[/rquote]

Wasnt talking about you, but a few people have accused various FMs of lying.

And I would like to see it myself, but even if I found a site with all the LF coverage...I dont think i could be bothered to watch it all just to see that.

I think I'll just take others' word for it to be honest.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:41 PM #100
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2557389&tid=147185&author=VickyJ][rquote=2557383&tid=147185&author=setanta]
I never called anybody a liar here; just would have to see the conversation taking place myself to judge it properly. That's what's frustrating about it.[/rquote]

Wasnt talking about you, but a few people have accused various FMs of lying.

And I would like to see it myself, but even if I found a site with all the LF coverage...I dont think i could be bothered to watch it all just to see that.

I think I'll just take others' word for it to be honest.[/rquote]

Ah you can't be doing that darling - everybody paints a different picture depending on their perspective and that's why it's dangerous to accept one viewpoint totally. We've seen that on countless occassions on the forum itself. In any case, I'm sure something was said but the actual content would have been nice to have seen. Siavash and Noirin still acted like wallies though.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
excuse, karly's, lame, rabbitgate