Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 07-09-2014, 04:03 PM #76
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
CBB 13: Ollie Locke
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by NT30 View Post
I am not entertained by arguments sassy but we are watching BB not little house on the prairie..... BB contestants are chosen for a reason and all are fully aware of the environment they have to live in.....no one said it was easy ! It's a game.....it's a choice ...vote, speak, don't speak, was, don't wash, smoke, don't smoke.... Act, don't act....that's what BB is all about !
Exactly
kistar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:04 PM #77
Banned

Favourites (more):
Banned

Favourites (more):

If James did nothing and was complacent he would get slated for being boring or sitting on the fence.

He is controversial he is not afraid to say what he thinks let's embrace those qualities.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:06 PM #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
Difference being, it's because you don't like him that you can't see those qualities, whereas people who do like him can clearly see them in him, i am not shallow, i like James because of everything he is; honest, upfront, witty, funny, kind hearted, loving, loyal and respectful, it's just an added bonus that he is immensely attractive,

You cannot see something that doesn't exist and are we all talking about the same person?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...g-gary-4089349

Somebody save Gary Busey! Bully boy James Jordan turns on actor in Celebrity Big Brother. Twitter erupts

FOUND. This year's Celebrity Big Bully as James Jordan turns on Gary Busey in the Big Brother house
Share on Po.st Comments
PreviousNext

Gary Busey just needs a cuddle

Is James Jordan the big bully in the Celebrity Big Brother house?

James Jordan was fuming at Gary Busey's 'gay' comments

Oo-er. James Jordan showed his mean side towards Gary Busey

David McIntosh finds it all a little awkward..
Now saysCelebrity Big Brother's White Dee - love her or hate her? We're big fans...
There are plenty of things that have shocked us about this year's Celebrity Big Brother.

Lauren Goodger's genetically modified lips, David McIntosh's array of sausage-smuggling sports shorts, White Dee's, well, everything.

But by far and away the thing that has left us hoisting our jaw from the floor is the treatment of eccentric Hollywood star Gary Busey.

Yes, we know he's a little odd, bears more than a passing resemblance to Hellboy (after he's been in a fight) and still speaks to his co-star Patrick Swayze. WHO DIED FIVE YEARS AGO.

But none of the above, excuses the actions of Strictly badboy, James Jordan whose bullying and badgering of the 70-year-old actor left viewers aghast.

It all started innocently enough with Gary jokingly asking James whether he was gay, following some innuedo-inspired banter with Will & Grace star Leslie Jordan.

To be fair to Gary who seems pretty confused at the best of times, James was, by his own admission, camping it up. But James' laughter soon turned to rage and he rounded on the Point Break star.

James said: 'It's normally the people like you - listen, don't be rude, look at me when I'm talking to you - who think that homosexuality is wrong.'

Face darkening, James thundered on: 'You should be careful what you say, you may be 70 years old, but you should be careful.

'Do you think that's acceptable? You should have respect.

Although nearby
spectators, David McIntosh and Ricci Guarnaccio initially found the whole affair amusing,
they were soon squirming as things got increasingly heated between the angry duo.

James later threatened that he had ‘never hit a 70-year-old'.

Gary, who suffered
a severe head trauma in 1989 after a motorcycle accident, later tried to make it up to James. But even after an awkward five minutes in the CBB garden it was clear that James, jaw clenching, muscle-flexing was still sizzling with anger. And James then apparently poisoned his other housemates against Gary.

That evening, Gary was alone and trying to get to sleep when Geordie Shore's Ricci was dared to get into bed with him.

C'mon guys, didn't your teachers tell you about ganging up on people? And it wasn't just us who wanted to storm the CBB house and give Gary a cuddle.

Twitter went crazy after we asked if anyone else felt sorry for Gary. The verdict was a clear ‘yes':
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:10 PM #79

Nah, surely the subject is about this waste of space?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...bs_01322_8.jpg

delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:13 PM #80

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Am i supposed to care what a cheap tabloid print says about someone? they put stories out which they think will sell, they have no reliability whatsoever.
Just face it, some people like James and can see the good sides to him, you might not be able to and that's your right, but respect that people do, it's not that hard.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:26 PM #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
You cannot see something that doesn't exist and are we all talking about the same person?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...g-gary-4089349

Somebody save Gary Busey! Bully boy James Jordan turns on actor in Celebrity Big Brother. Twitter erupts

FOUND. This year's Celebrity Big Bully as James Jordan turns on Gary Busey in the Big Brother house
Share on Po.st Comments
PreviousNext

Gary Busey just needs a cuddle

Is James Jordan the big bully in the Celebrity Big Brother house?

James Jordan was fuming at Gary Busey's 'gay' comments

Oo-er. James Jordan showed his mean side towards Gary Busey

David McIntosh finds it all a little awkward..
Now saysCelebrity Big Brother's White Dee - love her or hate her? We're big fans...
There are plenty of things that have shocked us about this year's Celebrity Big Brother.

Lauren Goodger's genetically modified lips, David McIntosh's array of sausage-smuggling sports shorts, White Dee's, well, everything.

But by far and away the thing that has left us hoisting our jaw from the floor is the treatment of eccentric Hollywood star Gary Busey.

Yes, we know he's a little odd, bears more than a passing resemblance to Hellboy (after he's been in a fight) and still speaks to his co-star Patrick Swayze. WHO DIED FIVE YEARS AGO.

But none of the above, excuses the actions of Strictly badboy, James Jordan whose bullying and badgering of the 70-year-old actor left viewers aghast.

It all started innocently enough with Gary jokingly asking James whether he was gay, following some innuedo-inspired banter with Will & Grace star Leslie Jordan.

To be fair to Gary who seems pretty confused at the best of times, James was, by his own admission, camping it up. But James' laughter soon turned to rage and he rounded on the Point Break star.

James said: 'It's normally the people like you - listen, don't be rude, look at me when I'm talking to you - who think that homosexuality is wrong.'

Face darkening, James thundered on: 'You should be careful what you say, you may be 70 years old, but you should be careful.

'Do you think that's acceptable? You should have respect.

Although nearby
spectators, David McIntosh and Ricci Guarnaccio initially found the whole affair amusing,
they were soon squirming as things got increasingly heated between the angry duo.

James later threatened that he had ‘never hit a 70-year-old'.

Gary, who suffered
a severe head trauma in 1989 after a motorcycle accident, later tried to make it up to James. But even after an awkward five minutes in the CBB garden it was clear that James, jaw clenching, muscle-flexing was still sizzling with anger. And James then apparently poisoned his other housemates against Gary.

That evening, Gary was alone and trying to get to sleep when Geordie Shore's Ricci was dared to get into bed with him.

C'mon guys, didn't your teachers tell you about ganging up on people? And it wasn't just us who wanted to storm the CBB house and give Gary a cuddle.

Twitter went crazy after we asked if anyone else felt sorry for Gary. The verdict was a clear ‘yes':
Well, if twitter says it it must be true Gary is more then capable of holding his own. Everything said can be said out of context , I believe James asked for Gary to look at him because he was fed up repeating himself... Gary would have done his homework before he went into BB and as all good actors would have practised a script worthy of an oscar
NT30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:27 PM #82

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason

Favourites (more):

liking all the positives for james on this thread, a lot of people take him way too seriously, u need to have seen him on strictly to see qhat a funny guy he is and I'm sure he can dance just as well now as he did a few years ago, and its not just james who wont be dancing on strictly any more, they have axed quite a few professionals, male and female, over the past few years - I'm looking at whos left in the house now, and to me its a pretty poor lot, not much going on with aNy of them, good job james is still there to make it interesting
tanussa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:28 PM #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Nah, surely the subject is about this waste of space?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...bs_01322_8.jpg

haha...now here is someone trying to make a point and truly wasting space. Respect you have an opinion, please allow others theirs
Old 07-09-2014, 04:33 PM #84

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):

Is this his buttplug face?

Old 07-09-2014, 04:33 PM #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanussa View Post
liking all the positives for james on this thread, a lot of people take him way too seriously, u need to have seen him on strictly to see qhat a funny guy he is and I'm sure he can dance just as well now as he did a few years ago, and its not just james who wont be dancing on strictly any more, they have axed quite a few professionals, male and female, over the past few years - I'm looking at whos left in the house now, and to me its a pretty poor lot, not much going on with aNy of them, good job james is still there to make it interesting
Well I know who I would prefer to sit in the garden chatting to, let's see....Gary's inane spiritual rantings or talking to James about how he remembers and choreographs his craft ....hmmmmm....
Old 07-09-2014, 04:34 PM #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton View Post

Another eloquent fan
Old 07-09-2014, 04:36 PM #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton View Post

And only because you are attacking someone's looks..... Please put a pic of Gary to compare
Old 07-09-2014, 04:37 PM #88

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And only because you are attacking someone's looks..... Please put a pic of Gary to compare
Am I? I don't think so. An expression is not looks.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:59 PM #89

Quote:
And by the way sassy your comments about his age and his weight is just nasty! He is a person and as Gary can't help his age, his disabilitilies or his failing career. The behaviours and personalities are what's being tested to attack physical attributes is just nasty...what would you have said about Leslie or Kellie or dee ? Do they deserve to be abused because of their age, size or appearance?
Aw now in generalising, I honestly dont think Gary's career is over. Maybe he wont do acting but he may have his fingers in so many other pies, we just do not know. On the other hand he may be quite content to stay at home. No matter what, whether or not he wins, he will know that he has had the love of many Brits and that will be a great upliftment for him.

I doubt very much whether he will worry about what cant be, he will look at what can be. He has been very very succesful and is a legend in his own right as we know. He has a son in acting and I am sure he gets great strength in that knowledge.

Having watched most of the greats over the years, I sometimes feel sad at now watching them as "old" men and not as the younger. I find myself visualising their youth. I quite honestly wouldnt like to see Gary in anything other than what he has been so maybe now is the time for that part of his life to just fold but it certainly wont be a failure.

With James, he has put on weight most definitely, he wont be as sprightly as he was but he is younger than Gary, so what is he going to do? (Remember I am generalising and not bitching). He wont be able to retire gracefully as he will need to make his way in the world and collect the dollars. For his own sake I feel he has to find a way of controlling his ego and to recognise that others do have truths. It isnt always good to be upfront, especially if he cannot accept others criticisms and resorts to verbal abuse. He has a lot to think about, hopefully when he looks back over and weighs the pros and cons of public criticism, he will appreciate the positivity of all things and not dwell on the negativity, it just builds up bitterness. He has an awful lot to think about but hopefully he will consider the benefits.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:03 PM #90

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Well I know who I would prefer to sit in the garden chatting to, let's see....Gary's inane spiritual rantings or talking to James about how he remembers and choreographs his craft ....hmmmmm....
I can see a good conversation coming from either one of james and gary, I like both of them, I shud hav said that both james and gary are the only interesting ones left in the house, and george is ok too, but the others........
tanussa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:09 PM #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Aw now in generalising, I honestly dont think Gary's career is over. Maybe he wont do acting but he may have his fingers in so many other pies, we just do not know. On the other hand he may be quite content to stay at home. No matter what, whether or not he wins, he will know that he has had the love of many Brits and that will be a great upliftment for him.

I doubt very much whether he will worry about what cant be, he will look at what can be. He has been very very succesful and is a legend in his own right as we know. He has a son in acting and I am sure he gets great strength in that knowledge.

Having watched most of the greats over the years, I sometimes feel sad at now watching them as "old" men and not as the younger. I find myself visualising their youth. I quite honestly wouldnt like to see Gary in anything other than what he has been so maybe now is the time for that part of his life to just fold but it certainly wont be a failure.

With James, he has put on weight most definitely, he wont be as sprightly as he was but he is younger than Gary, so what is he going to do? (Remember I am generalising and not bitching). He wont be able to retire gracefully as he will need to make his way in the world and collect the dollars. For his own sake I feel he has to find a way of controlling his ego and to recognise that others do have truths. It isnt always good to be upfront, especially if he cannot accept others criticisms and resorts to verbal abuse. He has a lot to think about, hopefully when he looks back over and weighs the pros and cons of public criticism, he will appreciate the positivity of all things and not dwell on the negativity, it just builds up bitterness. He has an awful lot to think about but hopefully he will consider the benefits.
I agree with most of what you say, I maybe didn't put my point over clearly. I am certain Gary would have preferred a starring role in a movie rather then BB and the money. James future will possibly be limited and not sure if BB has done him any favours. My preference for him to win is purely a respect for the person I believe I would prefer to spend time with in the house
Old 07-09-2014, 08:58 PM #92
Banned

Favourites (more):
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I agree with most of what you say, I maybe didn't put my point over clearly. I am certain Gary would have preferred a starring role in a movie rather then BB and the money. James future will possibly be limited and not sure if BB has done him any favours. My preference for him to win is purely a respect for the person I believe I would prefer to spend time with in the house
Well said , it's funny how people post the most nastiest of things about a guy who they say is awful ! How very funny.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:09 PM #93

So sick of people using the word "bully" for every BB we watch based on a heavily edited 45 mins of highlights. With no live feed it is impossible to judge people's proper personalities as they are pretty much allocated a character to fit in with the shows story lines. My winner will be picked on the basis of who has entertained me not who I feel sorry for or who I would like to live with. James has made the show for me and hence I will be voting for him to win.
Trasadkel1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:35 PM #94
Banned

Favourites (more):
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasadkel1 View Post
So sick of people using the word "bully" for every BB we watch based on a heavily edited 45 mins of highlights. With no live feed it is impossible to judge people's proper personalities as they are pretty much allocated a character to fit in with the shows story lines. My winner will be picked on the basis of who has entertained me not who I feel sorry for or who I would like to live with. James has made the show for me and hence I will be voting for him to win.
Ditto.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:45 PM #95

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Quote:

Sevennnnnnnnnnnnn.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:01 PM #96

Quote:
If someone is a bully, he will still be a bully however long you watch him for. They can edit the programme but they cannot insert stuff which hasn't happened.

They may make up afterwards and this isn't shown but at the actual bullying moments the words are from the bullies mouths and no one else.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:04 PM #97

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Maybe there are a lot of bullies in Big Brother.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dance, james, jordan, tube, watched, wow