Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 02:22 PM #76

op, youre taking a silly tv show waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. its trashy reality tv, meant to be seen once, then instantly forgotten. the z-list celebs are z-list for a reason, theyre on their way down the celeb food chain, there to get a paycheck, provide us some drama, and then go on their merry way. its supposed to be fun and frivolous, the modern version of the Love Boat.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:27 PM #77
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendywillow View Post
op, youre taking a silly tv show waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. its trashy reality tv, meant to be seen once, then instantly forgotten. the z-list celebs are z-list for a reason, theyre on their way down the celeb food chain, there to get a paycheck, provide us some drama, and then go on their merry way. its supposed to be fun and frivolous, the modern version of the Love Boat.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:58 PM #78

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Emotional blackmail doesnt work for me either. I find KH comments on E-Bola victims just as offensive. And yes we are all entitled to support who we want to. After all it really IS
JUST A GAME SHOW.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:14 PM #79
and all that's in between

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isabella
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie q View Post
Emotional blackmail doesnt work for me either. I find KH comments on E-Bola victims just as offensive. And yes we are all entitled to support who we want to. After all it really IS
JUST A GAME SHOW.
To be fair, none of us were there, though. Those Scottish people might actually have been very sweaty!

I wish Perez was just playing the game, I really do, but he's actually behaved in a very disturbing manner.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:32 PM #80
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LucasMichael_ View Post
I'm not quite sure he will get the chance to read it.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:33 PM #81
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie q View Post
JUST A GAME SHOW.
So true it really isn't worth writing a dissertation on
Old 04-02-2015, 03:34 PM #82

The only person I knew going in was Perez. He is what I imagined him to be based on his image/persona/act in America, but I never thought he could exceed what he is viewed as here. He has no remorse for anyone, but himself, and is an egomaniac to the core of his existence. Katie Hopkins said horrible things and acted horrible before entering the house(as did Perez for years about everyone), the difference being that Katie comes across human in the house at times(24/7 coverage) whereas Perez comes off even more inhuman based off his perception. Hard to do for him(I thought), but that is it in essence. KH to win.

Kudos to the OP!!!!!

Last edited by sodak22; 04-02-2015 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:35 PM #83
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliebrew View Post
DEAR PEREZ

am not going to pretend that before writing this post that I liked you. I am not going to pretend I started watching this series of big brother as a fan of yours. I won’t pretend that I haven’t had to take more than a few deep breaths before writing this post.

I am angry.

I am offended.

I am disappointed.

I am upset.

I don’t pretend to have ever wasted my time reading your blog; from what I know and understand of it, is that it is just filled with hatred, remarks, gossip and lies about people far more talented and successful as yourself. It is not something that interests me. It’s nothing more than glorified bullying.

I don’t pretend that, before your entrance to the Celebrity Big Brother House earlier this year, I ever gave you a second thought – other than, when your endless bashing of Lady Gaga as a bully, as ‘homophobic’ and all the other endless nonsense, that seemed to have no real substantiation, plagued my twitter timeline. This was of course, not for the first time.

Before your arrival on to my television screen, I remained blissfully ignorant to your ‘career’, and incredibly unaware as to the disgusting behavior you would display in some last ditched attempt to save your otherwise dwindling career – your A-list friend circle all but gone, your presence online being replaced by 13 year old kids with nothing more than a webcam, iMovie and an attitude problem.

Over the last few weeks, I have watched in utter horror at the spectacle you have made of yourself on British TV. At first….I got it. I really did! In fact, I almost felt sorry for you. The venomous character you have created seems to have intertwined with the person under it in such a deep rooted way, that you became very lonely, very desperate to be liked. I got it.

However, with every attention seeking filled second. This feeling of compassion turned to pity, as I watched you goad other housemates into getting so frustrated, that they used offensive language. Whilst I, of course, don’t condone the word that Alexander O’Neal used towards you….I don’t think for a second he is homophobic, no more than I do Will.I.Am, Lady Gaga….OR Katie Hopkins as you branded her just a week ago. To me, it seems like a word you are FAR to quick to use against people that just don’t like you….poor Perez.

I watched as you embarrassed the gay community on national television, in a country that has worked so hard to eliminate prejudice against the LGBTQ community. It was painful to watch as I saw your behavior, knowing that, for some people, it would form an opinion of us, as a community.

I watched in absolute despair as Michelle Visage cried for the same reason I wanted to. Michelle, for all intents and purposes, is as much part of this community as me, and, if I like it or not, you. Having been the victim of a random and unprovoked homophobic assault, I wonder how many gay people will be prejudged, as I was, against the behavior you have displayed?

It has become tiresome to watch what had been one of my favourite shows. It has been utterly overshadowed by you and the pathetic attempts to steal every second of camera time as you could. It’s become very clear you went in, desperate to be liked and it backfired, and now you are going for the villain title…well congratulations…you’ve certainly got that.

I could have forgiven it. I could have forgotten it all….eagerly! I could have accepted your utterly pitiful behavior…in time. The British public are clever enough to work out exactly what you are doing. What I cannot forgive is the latest vile addition to the already distasteful portfolio you have built up over the last few weeks. Your ‘wholly unacceptable’ comment about the AIDS pandemic.

We watched as you compared the isolation you have felt to being “diagnosed with AIDS in the early 80s”.

Words fail to justify the utter disgust I feel towards you. There is no excuse for it.

You have been ostracised, isolated and ‘picked on’ because of the childlike, pathetic and disgraceful way in which you have portrayed yourself. People are acting like that towards you because they don’t like YOU. Whilst she may be flawed, Katie Hopkins is not to blame for that, she is not at fault here. YOU ARE.

I have NO doubt your comment was a VERY deliberate act to offend, upset and incite anger and hatred. It is CRYSTAL clear that you hold no regard for the LGBTQ community, but to use HIV/AIDS as ammunition is nothing short of abhorrent.

How dare you compare justified comments and behaviors towards you in the same way it felt to be diagnosed in the 1980s. As someone living with HIV, I could not even begin to imagine being diagnosed with AIDS now, let alone in the early 80s.

I have felt isolation that you could never begin to imagine. I have cried so hard that I felt I didn’t have the strength to wake up the next day.

I have felt loneliness like I can’t even begin to describe. Even in a room full of loved ones, I felt like I didn’t have a single person in the world that understood the grief I was feeling.

I have had strangers look at me with utter disgust on their faces, just because of the three letters whispered in their ear by someone I didn’t know.

I have lost friendships, the love of family members and the respect of acquaintances just because I am living with a immunodeficiency virus.

I have seen the lust in people’s eyes changed to pity or disgust as I disclosed my status and knew instantly that they had discounted my entire personality.

I feel blessed that I had support around me….other people aren’t that lucky. I can’t get my head around how that would have felt.

All this still, NOTHING compared to what people in the 80s felt when they were told they had AIDS. When there was no treatment, no cure….it WAS a death sentence. That is something I can’t even begin to imagine…My heart actually hurts when I think of the men,women and children that lost their lives to AIDS related illnesses.

So tell me again Mr Hilton, how your situation is ANYTHING like that?!

I feel physically sick by the complete disregard to the memory of those we lost in the 80s, simply so you could get more screen time, to offend a wider audience, to build a bigger hatred so you can come out and whine and winge about how hard it was for you!

I would never wish the isolation, the loneliness and the prejudice that comes with living with this virus upon anyone….I would never want you to understand just how far away your comment was from reality.

I sincerely hope you fully understand just what you have done.

Our community needs support, not stigma.

There cannot be an apology from you….I for one, refuse to accept it.

What you have done and said, has all been deliberate….for shock value.

For me, it’s unforgivable.
fake nonsense just like your spineless fake hero michelle the ignorant fool who claims to represent all gay people get dictates to them all how to behave and actively supports the biggest bullying bigot I=on british tv bully Hopkins...michelle is a sick shallow spineless fake
Old 04-02-2015, 03:38 PM #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendywillow View Post
I think I love you!!
Old 04-02-2015, 03:40 PM #85
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
I think I love you!!
youre not so bad yourself blush
Old 04-02-2015, 03:41 PM #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
fake nonsense just like your spineless fake hero michelle the ignorant fool who claims to represent all gay people get dictates to them all how to behave and actively supports the biggest bullying bigot I=on british tv bully Hopkins...michelle is a sick shallow spineless fake
sick? spineless? fake?

For keeping herself to herself.

Talk about inflating an opinion

ridiculous staetment
Old 04-02-2015, 03:43 PM #87

Quote:
Perez is known as a bully running on 10+ years now in America. He is the quintessential person for getting famous for being famous and slagging off other celebs when he really just wants to be one. I did not know Michelle pre-CBB, but she comes off as caring and reasonable for the most part. If Perez wins it will be 10x worse than the Helen Wood win. Perez is a despicable person, he brings drama tenfold but that does not make a winner IMO. Especially when it is the most OTT drama I have seen on the show past or present.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:46 PM #88
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodak22 View Post
Perez is known as a bully running on 10+ years now in America. He is the quintessential person for getting famous for being famous and slagging off other celebs when he really just wants to be one. I did not know Michelle pre-CBB, but she comes off as caring and reasonable for the most part. If Perez wins it will be 10x worse than the Helen Wood win. Perez is a despicable person, he brings drama tenfold but that does not make a winner IMO. Especially when it is the most OTT drama I have seen on the show past or present.
wrong hes a celebrity reporter whereas bully Hopkins targets the weak the vulnerable the bombed Palestinians the over weight masses the ginger babies the kids from certain backgrounds she also breaks up marriages in between mocking disabled people on scooters etc
Old 04-02-2015, 03:48 PM #89

THE ABSOLUTE CRUX of my frustration this year is the unbridled support Perez has.

WORST of all the people supporting him paint all those who appose him as being in support of bullying, taunting, isolating, nastiness, vulgarness. WHEN THEYRE SUPPORTING A MAN WHO STANDS FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE.

HYPOCRITICAL
Old 04-02-2015, 03:48 PM #90

Quote:
wrong hes a celebrity reporter whereas bully Hopkins targets the weak the vulnerable the bombed Palestinians the over weight masses the ginger babies the kids from certain backgrounds she also breaks up marriages in between mocking disabled people on scooters etc
Aww poor little ginger babies
Old 04-02-2015, 03:49 PM #91
User banned

User banned

Quote:
THE ABSOLUTE CRUX of my frustration this year is the unbridled support Perez has.

WORST of all the people supporting him paint all those who appose him as being in support of bullying, taunting, isolating, nastiness, vulgarness. WHEN THEYRE SUPPORTING A MAN WHO STANDS FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE.

HYPOCRITICAL
re confused perez is awesome a totally unique funny brave creative individual..youre confused with bully Hopkins and her minnions michelle and cami...
Old 04-02-2015, 03:50 PM #92
User banned

User banned

I noticed she got her compulsory anti American bigotry in too...sad creature
Old 04-02-2015, 03:51 PM #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodak22 View Post
Completely agree with this, and the very powerful "Dear Perez" start of the thread. So true! He irritated me from the beginning, but I could kind of see what people meant by the 'entertaining' thing....but now his behaviour and words have become so potentially, and intentionally damaging to people, its crossed the line from entertaining into disgusting.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:51 PM #94

Quote:
re confused perez is awesome a totally unique funny brave creative individual..youre confused with bully Hopkins and her minnions michelle and cami...
ok well thats me and you done, I'm refusing to even acknowledge you now because its becoming evident you're trolling me
Old 04-02-2015, 03:56 PM #95

Quote:
He outs closeted people for personal gain, and you wonder why Michelle has a problem with him. He likes Price because he knows she can advance his career in the UK. Odd how everything changed with Perez when she entered the house(for a week). Katie H is the American equivalent of Ann Coulter, she says things to get page views and it works (as it has for Perez for 10 years, it's a schtick). The difference being that Katie comes across human after 24/7 coverage where Perez comes off worse than his image in the public, which should be hard for him to do.... You realize the Hilton part in his fake name is because of Paris Hilton correct? He loves to take credit where it is not due and to take a name for a pseudo celeb like Paris is crazy.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:58 PM #96
-

-

Quote:
DEAR PEREZ

am not going to pretend that before writing this post that I liked you. I am not going to pretend I started watching this series of big brother as a fan of yours. I won’t pretend that I haven’t had to take more than a few deep breaths before writing this post.

I am angry.

I am offended.

I am disappointed.

I am upset.

I don’t pretend to have ever wasted my time reading your blog; from what I know and understand of it, is that it is just filled with hatred, remarks, gossip and lies about people far more talented and successful as yourself. It is not something that interests me. It’s nothing more than glorified bullying.

I don’t pretend that, before your entrance to the Celebrity Big Brother House earlier this year, I ever gave you a second thought – other than, when your endless bashing of Lady Gaga as a bully, as ‘homophobic’ and all the other endless nonsense, that seemed to have no real substantiation, plagued my twitter timeline. This was of course, not for the first time.

Before your arrival on to my television screen, I remained blissfully ignorant to your ‘career’, and incredibly unaware as to the disgusting behavior you would display in some last ditched attempt to save your otherwise dwindling career – your A-list friend circle all but gone, your presence online being replaced by 13 year old kids with nothing more than a webcam, iMovie and an attitude problem.

Over the last few weeks, I have watched in utter horror at the spectacle you have made of yourself on British TV. At first….I got it. I really did! In fact, I almost felt sorry for you. The venomous character you have created seems to have intertwined with the person under it in such a deep rooted way, that you became very lonely, very desperate to be liked. I got it.

However, with every attention seeking filled second. This feeling of compassion turned to pity, as I watched you goad other housemates into getting so frustrated, that they used offensive language. Whilst I, of course, don’t condone the word that Alexander O’Neal used towards you….I don’t think for a second he is homophobic, no more than I do Will.I.Am, Lady Gaga….OR Katie Hopkins as you branded her just a week ago. To me, it seems like a word you are FAR to quick to use against people that just don’t like you….poor Perez.

I watched as you embarrassed the gay community on national television, in a country that has worked so hard to eliminate prejudice against the LGBTQ community. It was painful to watch as I saw your behavior, knowing that, for some people, it would form an opinion of us, as a community.

I watched in absolute despair as Michelle Visage cried for the same reason I wanted to. Michelle, for all intents and purposes, is as much part of this community as me, and, if I like it or not, you. Having been the victim of a random and unprovoked homophobic assault, I wonder how many gay people will be prejudged, as I was, against the behavior you have displayed?

It has become tiresome to watch what had been one of my favourite shows. It has been utterly overshadowed by you and the pathetic attempts to steal every second of camera time as you could. It’s become very clear you went in, desperate to be liked and it backfired, and now you are going for the villain title…well congratulations…you’ve certainly got that.

I could have forgiven it. I could have forgotten it all….eagerly! I could have accepted your utterly pitiful behavior…in time. The British public are clever enough to work out exactly what you are doing. What I cannot forgive is the latest vile addition to the already distasteful portfolio you have built up over the last few weeks. Your ‘wholly unacceptable’ comment about the AIDS pandemic.

We watched as you compared the isolation you have felt to being “diagnosed with AIDS in the early 80s”.

Words fail to justify the utter disgust I feel towards you. There is no excuse for it.

You have been ostracised, isolated and ‘picked on’ because of the childlike, pathetic and disgraceful way in which you have portrayed yourself. People are acting like that towards you because they don’t like YOU. Whilst she may be flawed, Katie Hopkins is not to blame for that, she is not at fault here. YOU ARE.

I have NO doubt your comment was a VERY deliberate act to offend, upset and incite anger and hatred. It is CRYSTAL clear that you hold no regard for the LGBTQ community, but to use HIV/AIDS as ammunition is nothing short of abhorrent.

How dare you compare justified comments and behaviors towards you in the same way it felt to be diagnosed in the 1980s. As someone living with HIV, I could not even begin to imagine being diagnosed with AIDS now, let alone in the early 80s.

I have felt isolation that you could never begin to imagine. I have cried so hard that I felt I didn’t have the strength to wake up the next day.

I have felt loneliness like I can’t even begin to describe. Even in a room full of loved ones, I felt like I didn’t have a single person in the world that understood the grief I was feeling.

I have had strangers look at me with utter disgust on their faces, just because of the three letters whispered in their ear by someone I didn’t know.

I have lost friendships, the love of family members and the respect of acquaintances just because I am living with a immunodeficiency virus.

I have seen the lust in people’s eyes changed to pity or disgust as I disclosed my status and knew instantly that they had discounted my entire personality.

I feel blessed that I had support around me….other people aren’t that lucky. I can’t get my head around how that would have felt.

All this still, NOTHING compared to what people in the 80s felt when they were told they had AIDS. When there was no treatment, no cure….it WAS a death sentence. That is something I can’t even begin to imagine…My heart actually hurts when I think of the men,women and children that lost their lives to AIDS related illnesses.

So tell me again Mr Hilton, how your situation is ANYTHING like that?!

I feel physically sick by the complete disregard to the memory of those we lost in the 80s, simply so you could get more screen time, to offend a wider audience, to build a bigger hatred so you can come out and whine and winge about how hard it was for you!

I would never wish the isolation, the loneliness and the prejudice that comes with living with this virus upon anyone….I would never want you to understand just how far away your comment was from reality.

I sincerely hope you fully understand just what you have done.

Our community needs support, not stigma.

There cannot be an apology from you….I for one, refuse to accept it.

What you have done and said, has all been deliberate….for shock value.

For me, it’s unforgivable.
Old 04-02-2015, 04:07 PM #97

Quote:
DEAR PEREZ

I am angry.

I am offended.

I am disappointed.

I am upset.
Dear Ellibrew,

Perez would answer thus - "see if I care, I don't like you and don't pretend to."

Members of the LBGT community I have contact with are not angry, offended,
disappointed or upset by anything Perez has said or done.

They are however offended to think that you, Michelle, pretend to speak for them. My opinion is that you believed having a "cause" would score you points in the CBB house- I'm not sure you are right.

The best thing to do at this late stage is smile and lose to Perez and the others graciously.
Old 04-02-2015, 04:11 PM #98

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Anyone who says they support Perez is just trolling for a reaction anyway.
Old 04-02-2015, 04:11 PM #99

Quote:
I have felt the same way, though I don't do frustration so I will change that word to "bemused", about the unbridled support for Hopkins.
Old 04-02-2015, 04:12 PM #100
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Spaceman View Post
Anyone who says they support Perez is just trolling for a reaction anyway.
You think I'm trolling? Really?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dear, ellie, perezregards