Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 19-06-2015, 04:44 PM #76
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Even if she'd never come out with the word 'polyamorous' she would still be seen badly for the way she's been running to the popular man of the hour each week.She's tried to excuse it but it's just we're all not as stupid as she thinks.
She's not really done that though really. Yes she has flirted with a few but thats no crime.

My problem with her is that she denied flirting with Cristian, when we have seen it plain as day..
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 04:46 PM #77
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

The fact that she says she is polyamourous is one thing but the real bit I don't get is that she actually thinks she is stunning. She is far from that, she is a pretty girl but nowhere near as beautiful as her own perception of her own self. I think she needs a reality check.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 04:51 PM #78

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
I'm poly. My partner has another lover who is also my best friend. We are monogamous within that triangle and have been for the last 6 years. She's not only his lover, she's another soul mate. She doesn't sleep around, I don't sleep around, my partner doesn't sleep around. Poly is not being a swinger or even in an open marriage, its more often about full and committed relationships with more than one person which may or may not include sex. I for example, don't have sex with anyone other than my husband but I'm still in a polyamorous relationship.

I don't normally tell people around me that we are polyamorous because people don't understand the meanings behind that word...its such an alien thing. Even Wiki is confused about its definition!

What Jade is doing in the house is absolutely nothing to do with being poly. It takes a minimum of two people to venture into polyamorous situation; both have to agree that one or both want to find another partner. Jade openly flirting with other men in the house is just Jade being flirty but has absolutely nothing to do with polyamory.
Still commitment problems to an individual. Nothing wrong with it. But still an issue. Even if you believe it not to be so.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 05:17 PM #79
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemal View Post
Exactly. Shes using it as a excuse to sleep around, i'm shocked this is even a thread lol
Umm I never said that... I used the 'guy get away with sleeping around' thing as an example to show that the probably of a guy being slated for being pollyamorous as much as or more than Jade is being is low.

Also in our culture sleeping around is more normal and accepted than being pollyamorous so I don't get why it would be used as an excuse

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 05:40 PM #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
Still commitment problems to an individual. Nothing wrong with it. But still an issue. Even if you believe it not to be so.
Well it may be an issue to you but its certainly not an issue to us. Still nice of you to judge us!!
Old 19-06-2015, 05:59 PM #81
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
I don't think so really. If everyone involved is happy with the situation then whats the problem

Monogamy is not for everyone. Hell how many people cheat on their partners? Surely its better to be open and honest about it all and find a situation that fits everyone. I think so anyway.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 06:02 PM #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamBB View Post
When the timewarp housemates nominated Jade, the main reason they used was because she seemingly goes from one man to another. Basically they nominated her for being polyamorous.

There was also the woman who came in with Rylan when time was frozen who said that she doesn't believe Jade is polyamorous and is using it as a way to appear unique. Is she saying that polyamory isn't a real thing? The issue I have with all this is just because you can't relate to something and you don't understand it, that doesn't excuse shutting your mind off to it. I'm not polyamorous, I can't imagine I'd ever want to be and I'm pretty ignorant to it as a lifestyle, but I certainly wouldn't judge someone negatively because of my ignorance.
I think its more that the way Jade spoke about it in the beginning it came off as her not knowing what she was talking about which was the reason people thought she was lying about it. Other female housemates have been nominated on similar issues (ie sam and harry not being single/it not being clear if they are single) so make of that what you will.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 06:04 PM #83
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

You are all arguing the toss and defending her poligamistic views when in reality, she isn't even in the same ballpark as a polyamorous being, she is just a regular run of the mill slapper with average looks and an inflated ego. Nothing more or less than that so that makes her a scammer using a story for personal gain.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
discrimination, jade, polyamorous