Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 14-08-2007, 02:11 PM #101

Ok.

i am ashamed 'Sam' and and Ann i now know you are real.
i am sorry for ay offence cased. I was origionally only protecting my friend and i know the family issues may not look neccesary but sometimes it makes me angry and i have to express it somewhere. Im sorry that Ann was the closest person, i just didnt think she was real, i would have never talked to a real adult like that. I can see why you are saying im immature.
'Lauren' you have obviously been on my bebo or looked at my profile and usernames etc. so that comment about was clearly directed at me. I dont think it was fair however because i believe you are steriotyping me. But i dont want to make any more arguments as i believe i have caused Ann and others amoung you a lot of uneccesary stress and disbelief. I'm sorry once again, theres nothing more i can do on the subject. I would apricaiate it if we could start again., a fresh.
Thanks & Sorry again
Olivia xxx
Old 14-08-2007, 02:15 PM #102

also, my computer is in the sitting room where my Parents can keep an eye on me. My parents are concerned about me and internet safety, i was using my knowledge to try and protect my friend. Im sorry that i was wrong this time. You also have totally the wrong opinion of me, vicky pollard is a chav steriotype and i HATE chavs. Please dont judge me as you are being hypocritical if you do, i have apologised for judging you so now i hope you wont judge me back.

olivia

xxx
Old 14-08-2007, 02:31 PM #103
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Olivia, I'd only looked on James' bebo to see who you were, my post was actually in response to the whole "swearing" thing that Ann said, nothing to do with your profile imparticular, so I apologise if I didn't make myself clear.

Edit: Also, most of my examples were referring mainly to the myspacey-types of profiles, and I did say at the end that not all of the features fit that stereotype.
Old 14-08-2007, 02:34 PM #104

Oh Right.

thank you

and im sorry

but the swearing is all a joke because we are half family so we swear at eachother and laugh about it!

for example.. he calls me a ***** and i call him a bitch or whatever

for us its personal names and not meant to cause anyone offence, we will tone it down.

Sorry for everything.

Olivia

xxx
Old 14-08-2007, 02:36 PM #105

I don't beleive that you were protecting your friend by calling Ann a paedophile, Ann hadn't done anything to deserve being called that, if she started asking strange questions then you could say it, but not when she was just trying to be nice, trying to make some friends.
I think it was completely uncalled for.

It caused a lot of upset and you can see why people are angry
Old 14-08-2007, 02:36 PM #106
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Nah, you can swear if you want, I didn't mean that. I swear amongst my friends too, most people do - but I meant there's a lot of myspacey-types that swear to look cool.

Edit: And I agree with Sam, you can't say you were protecting your friend by calling someone a paedophile. That has very serious issues attached to it - and I've known police get involved in accusations over the internet. I know it's easy to accuse someone so readily over the internet because they're faceless, you forget they have a family and a life - but just to reiterate - it's important not to bandy around accusations.
Old 14-08-2007, 02:40 PM #107

and can i say thanks to both of you for what you have done as i cant even get into my bebo now and ive got my friends on there and they cant even look at my new pics of my family and best friends so why did you have my bebo deleted and i thought you were a good friend James and you thought i wasnt a good person well thanks a bunch for all what you two have done to give me hell
Old 14-08-2007, 02:42 PM #108
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Ann have the Bebo admin team been in touch with you yet?

Did you use this form??
http://www.bebo.com/ContactUs.jsp
Old 14-08-2007, 02:45 PM #109

It's one of those stupid comments that was made, to try to sound funny, made out of ignorance. A comment, which wasn't thought through before being said , so the impact of what might happen was ignored.

I'm really sorry Ann that you've lost your bebo
Old 14-08-2007, 02:45 PM #110

no Lauren i havent heard of nothing from them
Old 14-08-2007, 02:46 PM #111

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren
Ann have the Bebo admin team been in touch with you yet?

Did you use this form??
http://www.bebo.com/ContactUs.jsp
yes thats the one i used
Old 14-08-2007, 02:46 PM #112

Ann,

i did not report your bebo and im sorry that it was deleted. Sam i understand where you are coming from and i think you are totally right and i was wrong. I just want you to understand why, without bringing family issues into this, say ann had been a pedophile, i would have been doing the right thing in a way stopping him from being stalked or anything. i hope we can get past this because i definately didnt mean what i said and i regret every word. Please can we leave it there, i am sincerely sorry and i have learnt a valuable lesson. Dont judge a book by its cover. I also have to mention that james did not tell me he was friends with you or new you off here. I was under the impression she was a rondom adult that added him for no reason other than wanting to make teenage friends.

Im sorry once again.

Olivia

xxx
Old 14-08-2007, 02:48 PM #113

And sam, you are right, i didnt think about it before i said what i said and i sincerely regret it.

Olivia

xxx
Old 14-08-2007, 02:52 PM #114

To be honest, I'm sticking up for a friend who was wrongly accused . It's fine James if you don't want to talk to me anymore. Just because I'm angry that your friend called my friend a paedophile, don't take it personally towards me.
Old 14-08-2007, 02:54 PM #115

I realize that. You were being loyal to your friend. But so was i. Both in different ways but still doing it for friends/family.

Olivia
xxx
Old 14-08-2007, 02:55 PM #116

Yeah but I'm not saying " I don't wanna talk to you anymore", because I've done nothing towards James wrong
Old 14-08-2007, 03:00 PM #117

He said: 'I cant be bothered to someone i met over the internet' and he also said: 'you're just plain sucking up to Ann and that not the type of person i can be bothered to talk to TBH.'

His words, not mine.

I Think this is getting out of hand and we are picking up on every detail to ensure we are equally in the wrong. Can we please get past this.

Thank You

Olivia

xxxx
Old 14-08-2007, 03:01 PM #118

and the thing is i will point out is what if bebo have read that message olivia and what if they take it serious what can i do then because youve got to undersnd this now as i have a member of my family who works for my local court what if bebo take it further
Old 14-08-2007, 03:03 PM #119

There is a difference between having a friend, and sucking up, why would I want to suck up to Ann? Theres no reason. Does that mean that every friend you have, you suck up to? It's ridiculous! And on his 40 odd pages of friends on Bebo, i bet over half he's never met before. I'm not going to act childish in all this or lower myself to this, he can if he wants, i have no problem with him.

I have better things to do than discuss this here, if you want to argue , argue by u2u or msn, not on the forum.
Old 14-08-2007, 03:04 PM #120
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Originally posted by Ann
and the thing is i will point out is what if bebo have read that message olivia and what if they take it serious what can i do then because youve got to undersnd this now as i have a member of my family who works for my local court what if bebo take it further
It's a very serious accusation, I don't think Olivia even considered the severity when she said it at the time. I wouldn't worry too much about Bebo taking it further Ann, because you've done nothing wrong so they can't take it further anyway. Like I've said before, since when has it been a crime to be friendly?
I think you should make a new Bebo, add people you know and trust, and keep your profile private.
Old 14-08-2007, 03:08 PM #121

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren
Quote:
Originally posted by Ann
It's a very serious accusation, I don't think Olivia even considered the severity when she said it at the time. I wouldn't worry too much about Bebo taking it further Ann, because you've done nothing wrong so they can't take it further anyway. Like I've said before, since when has it been a crime to be friendly?
I think you should make a new Bebo, add people you know and trust, and keep your profile private.
i totally agree 100%
Old 14-08-2007, 03:16 PM #122

also James and Olivia look at the real crime thats happening out there look at that poor girl being kidnapped from holiday then look at these real bad people that do real crimes and my friends on here will agree its a sick thing to do
Old 14-08-2007, 03:17 PM #123

Ok Guys.

I wont ask bebo to get u done for being a pedo cos i know your not.
can we drop it now because ive said sorry countless times and all you need to do is make a new bebo account. I'd like to ephasise that i DID NOT report your bebo. Im sorry for any distress caused

CAN WE PLEASE FORGIVE & FORGET NOW?

Olivia

xxxx
Old 14-08-2007, 03:18 PM #124

i know Ann, You are NOT a paedophile and i regret ever accusing you of that. Tbh i thought you were fake to start with because not many people of your age have bebo.

I am sorry once again can we leave it now?

Olivia

xxxx
Old 14-08-2007, 03:20 PM #125

Quote:
Originally posted by James_15

CAN WE PLEASE FORGIVE & FORGET NOW?

xxxx

Ask James that.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bebo