Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 06-09-2014, 06:17 PM #126

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

Niamh to win like seriously.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:54 PM #127
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Is She? View Post
Niamh to win like seriously.
Forget Maxqueen, it's about Queen Niamh.

Last edited by Nick.; 06-09-2014 at 06:54 PM.
Nick. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:56 AM #128
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Yesterday's episode (06/09/4)

Big Brother 16: Day 43

10: 11 AM: All the housemates are in the kitchen eating breakfast. “Oh my days, there’s two empty seats, I’m really not liking how empty this place feels” Niamh says. “I hope Chloe and AJ are supporting all of us” Luna says. “Half the beds are empty, six of us remain” Will says. “Six in the final” Niamh says. “Nah, they’ll try a shock eviction on Tuesday or something” Hattie says. “Maybe, gotta be alert then, d’you think we’ll have a shopping task?” Niamh says. “Perhaps, something from Saturday until Tuesday perhaps, bloody hell though, time has gone fast, seven weeks, eh? Didn’t expect to last three” Maxine says.

11: 55 AM: Luna, Doug, Will and Niamh are talking in the garden. “I think I’m going to cry, seriously, Chloe and AJ, I’ll see them in a week, but still, it’s sad, really sad, I expected them to be in the final with us” Luna sighs. “Don’t cry, you’re in the final, be happy, enjoy your least week, I expect Chloe and AJ are supporting us all, they have each other to support” Doug says. “I’m sorry, I need to get a tissue, see you in a bit” Luna says and runs off. “Shall we go and see her?” Doug asks. “I think she wants to cry in private for a bit, leave her alone, comfort her a bit later” Niamh says. “Final, though, I’m glad I survived at least one vote to be here, although Chloe did to deserve to be here more than me, never been nominated and up though” Doug says. “Same, close on a few times I bet” Will says. “Same, I expected to be up and out straight away” Doug smirks.

12: 27 PM: Luna is standing in the toilet crying.

12: 32 PM: Maxine and Hattie are talking in the living room. “Finalists, pretty shocking if I’m honest” Maxine says. “Yeah, I never expected to get to the final, especially considering I entered late, never expected to have much of a fan base, especially consider vote to save, but I topped the vote, my days, seriously, I’m lying but I am shocked” Hattie says. “Being honest is so uncommon, easy to mistake with being modest” Maxine snorts. “I’m glad I survived from being nominated, like, Luna, Doug and Will don’t know what it’s like to spend five days wondering about eviction knowing that your housemates put you up” Hattie says.”That’s actually so true” Maxine says. “They’ve pretty much sailed through by acting fake and being nice” Hattie smirks.

14: 28 PM: Will and Niamh are talking on the trampoline. “Is Luna just emotional about everything?” Niamh says. “I guess, Doug’s making her a cuppa though, we need something fun to happen though, I can feel us all just bitching and talking until the final, it would be pretty boring to be honest” Will says. “Yeah, Luna needs to look back, look at the start with twelve of us, Joel, Alex, Judith, then, Martyn and Rick, then Solomon, oh Sol, Bronte and AJ and Chloe” Niamh says. “There’s only actually been fifteen of us, felt like more” Will says.

14: 35 PM: Luna is in the bedroom. “Luna, I got you a mug of coffee” Doug says as he walks in. “I’m not thirsty, just leave me alone” Luna sighs. “Luna, I know you’re said about AJ and Chloe, but you’ll see them in a week, I bet they won’t wanting you slumping about, they’ll want you to be happy like you normally are” Doug says. “But being in the final without AJ or Chloe, I don’t deserve to be here, they do” Luna says. “You deserve your place as much as anyone Luna” Doug says. “I don’t though, I shouldn’t be in the final, I’m only here because the biggest characters have faced one another in vote to saves, but me, I’ve just kind of plodded along, having fun, enjoying myself, well, until now” Luna says. “There’s nothing wrong with that, you don’t need to be a bitchy, feisty, sassy person, they public might prefer someone who is not as argumentative, not as desperate, down to earth” Doug says. “You don’t know that” Luna says. “None of us do, not until Friday, then we’ll find out everything” Doug says.

16: 44 PM: All of the housemates are chatting by the pool. Will and Niamh are splashing about whilst Maxine and Hattie sip tea and Luna and Doug talk. “So Luna, seriously, don’t worry about anything” Doug says. “But I’m gonna be hated though, I know it” Luna sighs. “Not at all, well they’ll be some people who don’t like you” Doug says. “Exactly, there’s going to be people who hate me” Luna says. “Come on Luna, don’t be so naive, not in a million years will someone, anyone gain universal popularity, they’ll always be fans and haters” Doug says. “Probably more haters than fans” Maxine smirks. “Oh Max, do you have to be rude now?” Doug sighs. “I’m not being rude, I’m being honest, Luna will have haters, she’s sucked up to Chloe, done sod all, been part of a clique, she’s not exactly gonna be loved” Maxine says. “Oh Max, that is being rude” Doug says. “Well, if we’re telling truths, Maxine, you’re stubborn, obnoxious, lazy – “ Luna says. “Nothing I don’t already know, seriously, I don’t give a damn some wannabe journalist thinks” Maxine snarls. Luna huffs and walks off. “Yeah Max, seriously, why don’t you care, like, not at all?” Niamh says. “No, I’m too old to care, really, I don’t give a damn” Maxine sighs. “You should Maxine, you claim you’re mature, don’t bloody kid me, you should be aware that you are horrid, foul, cruel, selfish old witch” Niamh sneers. “Oh Niamh, that’s rude” Hattie says with a smirks. “Oh don’t bloody joke with me, if we’re talking of people’s opinions, I don’t give a damn what you think Hattie because you are a wannabe model and a dumb, silly American bitch” Niamh yells and walks off.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:25 PM #129
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Lines are now going to close at 10PM!

090 20 44 58 04: Doug Crofter
090 20 44 58 05: Luna Hartley
090 20 44 58 09: Maxine Williamson
090 20 44 58 10: Niamh Baxter
090 20 44 58 12: Will Redman
090 20 44 58 14: Hattie Ellis

To vote, please PM me with the four nominated housemates ranked from 6 (Your winner) to 1 (Your least preferred winner)

Lines close on Monday at 12AM! One housemate will be booted out at 7AM, And will reopen until Thursday where another housemates will be evicted via the diary room.

Old 08-09-2014, 06:39 PM #130
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 44 & Day 45

Emma Willis stands in the middle of the red carpet wearing a blue and pink dress. “So earlier today one housemate was evicted at 7 AM, were not going to reveal it yet, you’ll find out soon though. They’ve spent the day chilling with friends and family in the swanky Elstree hotel, ready for a nice live interview. Here are some highlights from yesterday” Emma says.

8: 15 AM: Niamh is ranting in the diary room. “Big Brother, she is ******ing unbearable, I cannot live with her, please do something, cause, cause she’s just foul, horrid, annoying, rude, and, and I can’t, she is making all of us depressed, she doesn’t give a damn about us, seriously, she is a bloody nuisance, but yeah, if she’s going to be a wind up merchant, well, too can play that game, if she thinks its gonna win her votes then she is bloody kidding herself” Niamh sighs.

9: 30 AM: Housemates have finally been allowed into the garden. In the garden there are six tall cages, in a circle, with bars as walls and wheels on the bottom. “What’s going on?” Hattie sighs. “Cages, probably going to trap us in them with someone” Niamh says. “There’s six, one for each of us, stupid girl” Maxine sneers. “Evil bully” Niamh says loudly. “What d’you say” Maxine demands. “Evil bully, exactly what you are” Niamh sneers. “Come on Niamh that makes you as bad as her” Luna sighs. “Okay guys, next task” Will, who is holding a scroll, says. “Housemates, your final shopping task is simple. Whenever the alarm goes off, you have ten seconds to run to your cage, then you will have an endurance task, for every ten minutes you stay in the cage you will get a pound, so if you all stay for ten minutes you will get thirty six pounds, if you all stay in for an hour you will get £216. The maximum amount of time you may stay in your cage is three hours, the clock on top of the 3rd cage along will display the amount of time left whilst the 4th one along will display the amount of money earned, if a housemates wishes to leave their cage they must merely open the key from the inside and walk out” Will reads. “What’s with the producers and endurance tasks” Niamh sighs. Suddenly, the alarm went off. “10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1” Big Brother counted down. All the housemates sprung into their cages apart from Maxine who waddled into hers and entered just in time.

9: 40 AM; After ten minutes of waiting, housemates have raised thirty six pounds. “Housemates, that was a practise, always be alert, be aware, you may leave, once done please enter the house so the cages can be reset” Big Brother says. “Darn, who else thinks that they’ll be a surprise eviction in these cages on Wednesday?” Hattie says. “Probably” Will says. “Maybe Tuesday, but yeah, always be alert” Doug says. Maxine and Hattie walk off. “Niamh, please, tone it down with Maxine” Doug says. “Why?” Niamh says, looking startled. “Because you shouldn’t let her get to you like that, it’s exactly what she wants, she wants you to flip out, don’t draw attention to her” Doug says. “Fine, but seriously, she deserves to be pissed and irritated, see how she likes it” Niamh sighs.

13: 44 PM: Housemates are midway through lunch. The alarm goes off. “10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1” Big Brother says. Maxine strolls to her cage but doesn’t make it in time. “Ah well” Maxine smirks.

13: 56 PM: Hattie turns her key and leaves. The housemates have raised thirty pounds. “And out I go, enjoy” Hattie says. “Try and do another twenty minutes, lunch might still be alright” Doug sighs. “Look guys, we spent a week chained together, we can do this” Will sighs as he sits up in his cage.

14: 20 PM: “Out?” Luna says. “Yeah, we must have done another ten minutes, or maybe two” Doug says. Housemates have so far raised fifty four pounds. “Out we pop” Niamh smirks. “Chloe would have loved this task” Doug smirks.
“So here we go, who has been evicted and in 6th place?” Emma says.

7: 00 AM: The alarm has gone off. “What time is it?” Luna sighs as she emerges from her bed. Maxine merely walks to the cage followed by Hattie. Doug and Will enter their cage and Niamh sits down and rests her head against the bars. “It’s like 6 or 7 in the morning” Niamh sighs and all the cage doors are locked.

Emma Willis walks into the garden via a door alongside two stage crew members. “Big Brother house, this is Emma, you are live on Channel 5, please do not swear. Lines have closed, and your fate is sealed. For the past 72 hours the great British public have been voting for their winner. DOUG, LUNA, MAXINE, NIAMH, WILL and HATTIE. I can reveal that the housemate with the least amount of votes and 10th to be evicted is...
Old 08-09-2014, 06:41 PM #131
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

DOUG”
Emma announces.

Suddenly the two stage crew members grab Doug’s cage, Emma clings onto the bar and the crew members wheel Doug off through a door before he has the chance to speak. “What just happened?” Niamh gasped. “Doug, for crying out loud, three of my friends evicted in days. Doug should be alright though, poor him though, evicted before the final” Luna sighs. “I guessed there was gonna be an eviction, didn’t expect it to be at, like 8 AM?” Will says. “Well, I guess we didn’t stay alert” Niamh smiles. “Can we go?” Maxine says. “Let’s last ten minutes Max, for the finals sake, guys, I really think we need to make up, there’s no point going into the final with a tiff going on” Hattie says. “Alright” Luna smiles. “I am sorry guys y’know, I guess I am tired and everything, but it’s just hit in, I’m in the Big Brother final!” Maxine chuckles. “Oh Max, there’s the jolly fun Maxine” Luna smiles with a tear rolling down her eye. “Are you crying?” Hattie smirks. “I think so, tears of happiness and sadness” Luna beams.

The camera cuts back to Emma who is standing in the pod. “Right, please welcome the housemate in 6th place. Its DOUG!” Emma says. Doug walks along the carpet and sits down in front of Emma with cheers and applauding from the crowd. “So Doug, was that a shock?” Emma smirks. “Yes, we discussed a supposed shock eviction, but none of us, ever imagined it would be at 7AM” Doug smiles. “Was it shame to be out before the final?” Emma says. “Yes, of course it was, someone had to go out though, pretty memorable exit though, being chauffeured away in a cage with Emma Willis clinging on” Doug smirks. “Doug, you went in there, you hit it off with many of the housemates, especially Luna” Emma says. “Luna was my best friend in the house, we never argued, we just bonded and got on very well, same with Will, he came in very quiet and I really got in with him, I kinda regret not really connecting with Rick, Chloe, Sol and AJ much though, awkwardly I only chatted to AJ once Luna did but then again, I was chained to Hattie, Will and Chloe” Doug says. “Right Doug, the final is on Friday, who do you want to win?” Emma asks. “Luna, Will would deserve it but I’m gonna say Luna” Doug says. “Thank you Doug, you’ve been lovely to have on the show, however, the shocks don’t end there, you may have, during your brief hotel stay you may have seen that there’s another eviction on Thursday with whoever has the least amount of votes” Emma smiles. “Oh god, none of them deserve to go right before the final though” Doug smiles. Doug walks down the crowd to cheers.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:24 PM #132
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Lines have reopened!

090 20 44 58 05: Luna Hartley
090 20 44 58 09: Maxine Williamson
090 20 44 58 10: Niamh Baxter
090 20 44 58 12: Will Redman
090 20 44 58 14: Hattie Ellis

To vote, please PM me with the four nominated housemates ranked from 5 (Your winner) to 1 (Your least preferred winner)

Lines close on Thursday at 6PM. You may vote again if you've already voted, all previous votes will be added.

Last edited by Nick.; 08-09-2014 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:23 PM #133
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 46

9: 18 AM: All of the housemates are in the kitchen. “We can all nearly fit around one table, there’s five of us left, we are the final five” Hattie says. “It’s scary” Niamh says. “We’ve all made it so far” Will says. “It’s so quiet, it seems so soon since Martyn and Rick were splashing about in the pool” Luna says. “Yeah, it feels weird knowing that the awful camping task was only a month ago, still feels like last week I was stuck with Judith, playing monopoly, putting up the tents” Niamh smirks.

Niamh has been called to the diary room as part of a task today. “Hello Niamh” Big Brother says. “Hello Big Brother” Niamh smiles. “Niamh, today housemates will take part in the Great Big Brother Bake Off” Big Brother says. “Oh, that sounds fun” Niamh smirks. “However, Big Brother is giving you a secret task, you will all be baking cakes, you must sabotage the cakes, Big Brother has specially programmed your Oven timer to display a series of instructions to guide you” Big Brother says. “Sounds awesome” Niamh says. “At the end of the task housemates will eat the cakes, after you have tasted the final cake which has been sabotaged with chilli power Big Brother will ask housemates to guess on who the saboteur is” Big Brother says. “It sounds like fun, I won’t let you down” Niamh grins.

14: 35 PM: Housemates have been called to the garden which has five tables, five ovens, and a whole range of ingredients and equipment on a circular table at the front. Luna is at the front, Hattie is behind, Will 3rd, Niamh is behind Will and Maxine is at the back.

Will is currently mixing ingredients in his bowl. “Niamh, put all the spoons in the draw above this oven, it will store them secretly” appears on Niamh’s screen. Niamh goes to the front, she pinches a spoon and smuggles the remaining ones under her sleeve and in her apron pocket whilst the other’s are busy. Niamh puts them in the draw safely.

“Niamh, whilst on your way down, change the gas mark of Luna’s oven” The timer displays. Luna has turned round to talk to Hattie and Will is watching his cake. Niamh quickly turns the gas mark up and Luna turns round and is oblivious, Luna smiles at Niamh who smiles back.

Hattie and Maxine are still working on the cake mixture. “Niamh, please swap the wrappers for vanilla essence with the bottle marked pineapple juice, it’s actually liquidized quorn” The timer displays. Niamh walks back up and pretends to be looking for a spoon. “Looking for something?” Will smiles. “A spoon” Niamh says. “I couldn’t find one earlier, I can wash my one up for you” Will smiles. “Cheers” Niamh smiles. Niamh quickly takes the vanilla essence bottle and pineapple juice bottle back to her table. “Anyone seen the vanilla essence?” Maxine asks as Niamh swaps the labels. “Oh sorry, it was on my table” Niamh says, pretending to be embarrassed. “No problem” Maxine smiles. Niamh has put her basic sponge cake in the oven as Luna takes her out. “Damn, oh dear, it’s burnt, I must have set the wrong temperature” Luna shrieks as she wafts smoke away. “Oh no” Hattie says. “Oh dear” Luna sighs. “Niamh, you must now sabotage your cake, please put some of the black icing from in your cupboard on your cake. It’s not nice, that’s all I’m saying” The timer shows

“Niamh, you’re final challenge is to convince either Hattie or Will to use the maroon fondant, it contains chilli, please come to the diary room after the task” The oven timer displays. “Oh that looks lovely Hattie” Niamh beams as she looks at Hattie’s mosaic cake. Niamh then walks to the front and takes some yellow icing. “Thanks, dunno what colour next?” Hattie says. “Hold on” Niamh says as she grabs the maroon fondant. “I think this yellow or maroon would add some texture and contract with the green and peach. I’m kinda using the yellow though” Niamh says. “No worries, I think the maroon looks nice” Hattie says. Niamh walks back to her table smirking.

Niamh is back in the diary room. “Niamh, how do you think you’re task went?” Big Brother asks. “Good I’d say, I felt a bit bad for Luna though, I don’t particularly want to taste Maxine’s or Hattie knowing what’s in them” Niamh says. “Niamh, you only cake you didn’t sabotage was Will’s, In the next hour Big Brother would like you to hop over the chicken coop and into the garden, there will be a baseball bat next to Will’s cake, you must trash his cake and put it under the cloche” Big Brother says. “Oh god, Will spent ages on his cake” Niamh shrieks as she puts her hands on her cheeks.
16: 55 PM: All the housemates are in the living room. “Shame about yours burning” Hattie says. “Ah well, my mistake” Luna smiles. “Did you decorate it? You had a nice design planned” Niamh says. “I decorated it, we can’t eat it but yeah, I wanted to decorate it” Luna says. “Never done much baking to be honest” Maxine says. “I’ve done a bit” Will says. “You’ve done a bit of everything” Maxine chuckles. The housemates laugh as Niamh walks to the laundry room as part of her final task. Niamh hops over the chicken coop fence and makes her way to the five cakes under five cloches. Niamh picks up the baseball bat and swings it at Will’s cake, icing splatters everywhere, Niamh wipes icing off her face and clothes but leaves a little bit under her index finger. Niamh walks back into the living room.

18: 11 PM: Housemates have been called to the garden, Niamh walks to the back of the group, and Niamh wipes her index finger on Hattie’s sleeve. “Can Maxine please unveil her cake” Big Brother announces. Maxine cuts her cake into five generous slices. Luna is the first to eat and spits the cake out. “Eh” Maxine gasps. “What is that, the weird essence, it’s disgusting what d’you put in!” Luna gasps. Maxine takes a small bite and also spits her cake out. “Oh god, that’s rank” Maxine gasps. Niamh’s cake is eaten next. Will swallows his cake. “Nice” Will smiles. Hattie spits her cake out. “What’s wrong?” Niamh asks. “Something not right, the icing, it tastes funny, horrid, foul” Hattie says. Niamh accidently spits out Hattie’s chill cake. “That’s lovely Luna” Hattie smiles as Luna displays her cake design. “Can Will please unveil his cake” Big Brother announces. Will pulls off the cloche. The icing has splattered and smudge, jam is running out of the cake and the sprinkles have been mashed into the sponge. “What happened Will, and you’ve got icing on your sleeve Hattie?” Luna gasps.

“Housemates, please go to your table, please keep quiet, one of you is the saboteur, there is an envelope placed on your table, the envelope contains photos of the other four housemates, please choose who you think the saboteur is” Big Brother says.

Luna chooses Hattie, Hattie chooses Luna, Will chooses Hattie, Niamh chooses Hattie and Maxine chooses Niamh. “I can reveal that the saboteur is.......Niamh, Niamh congratulations, you have won a range of baked treats for the house and a top up of luxury food and wine” Big Brother says. “Oh my god, you burnt the cake?” Luna shrieks. “Yeah, my oven had little messages programmed” Niamh says. “Well done Niamh” Will says. “I’m sorry Will, about smashing your cake” Niamh smirks. “No problem, you did what you had to do” Will smirks.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:27 PM #134
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

I've been a bit busy recently so yeah, no episode today.
Old 11-09-2014, 05:41 PM #135
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 48

Emma Willis stands in the Bit On The Side studio, “So, one of our housemates is about to leave, whoever has the most votes will be evicted tonight, housemates are currently doing their final speeches, we’re going to show you that and then we’ll evict someone” Emma smirks.

11: 56 AM: Maxine, Will and Hattie are sitting in the garden. “So, it’s the penultimate day, tomorrow, one of us is walking out the winner” Maxine beams. “I can’t believe, I really can’t, I never expected to get so far” Will says. “Same, I never expected to beat Chloe either last week” Hattie says. “Same, first and last week I was nominated, survived four evictions in total, not bad” Maxine says. “Two weeks ago we had like nine housemates, now we’ve got five, we’re all leaving tomorrow, I’m going, It’s such a loss” Will says. “I’m not ready to go, I just wanna stay here and chill with you all, I wanna stay here, continue nominating until two of us remain” Hattie smirks. “And the winner never leaves the house?” Maxine smirks. “Yeah, the winner wins quarter of a million and the house, pretty awesome” Hattie smirks.

14: 02 PM: Housemates have been called to the living room. “Housemates, in the hatch there is an envelope, inside the envelope are ten cards with amounts of money, from 50p, £500, £2000, £5000, £7,500, £10,000, £12,000, £14, 000, £16,000 and £25,000” Big Brother announces. “Where’s this going?” Hattie wonders. “You will leave with the amount of money you choose, You must each choose a card, then you have the chance to take a gamble, in the garden there are fourteen post boxes containing prizes such as a car, double cash, half cash, an extra ten grand to the prize fund and other stuff” Big Brother says. “Oh” Maxine grunts. “Housemates, please decide” Big Brother says.

Hattie slips the envelope onto the living room table. “I’ll take twelve” Niamh says. “I’ll take ten” Will says. “I’ll go with the sixteen” Hattie says. “Twenty five” Maxine says. “I think we should leave the twenty five, it only seems fair” Luna says. “Alright” Maxine sighs and takes fourteen grand. Luna takes seven and a half grand.

Unbeknown to the housemates, four of the post boxes are empty. Hattie keeps her card, Maxine posts it, Luna keeps hers, Will posts his and Niamh posts hers. “Maxine, please open the post box” Big Brother says. Maxine opens the letter box and finds a the words ‘MONEY DOUBLED’. “Wait, does that mean you’ve got, erm, what’s it, 26 grand?” Niamh gasps. “I guess” Maxine chuckles. Will opens his letter box and finds the words ‘WEEK HOLIDAY IN CUBA’. “Oh that’s awesome” Niamh smiles. Niamh finally opens her letter box and finds the words ‘MONEY HALVED’. “Aw well, six grand is still good” Niamh smiles. “Housemates, look after your prizes, housemates, please get dressed and suited for your last dinner cooked and prepared especially for you, please pack your suitcases and set out any clothes for tomorrow, you’re beds will be made throughout dinner to make your final night a relaxing one” Big Brother says. “This is getting very emotional now!” Luna squeals.

19: 30 PM: Housemates have gathered round the dining room table which has been lavishly decorated with candles and has been moved into the garden whilst the housemates got prepared for the meal. Luna, Maxine, Niamh and Hattie are all wearing pretty dresses whilst Will is wearing a black and white suit. Luna is first to make a speech. “I came in the house first, I had no idea what to expect, I have loved every minute though, I’ve made friends for life, I’ve met some wonderful people and I wouldn’t change any of it, it’s been Big Brother at its best and I’ve loved it so much” Luna says. Hattie speaks next. “I entered as a latecomer, I was so confused and nervous, I’ve settled down so much since and winning would just be the icing on the cake, anyone of us deserves to walk out as the winner, so best of luck guys” Hattie says. “I wasn’t exactly the most friendliest of people, I was a bit of a bitch, I admit that, I really have learned more about other people and feelings, I came here so selfish and stubborn, things have always gone my way in my life, I’m gonna walk out those doors as a new person, Big Brother has changed me and I’m so thankful to everyone of you who’s helped me” Maxine says.

“I was incredibly quiet when I entered, I’ll leave a lot more confident, I love more insecure and, well, more fun and happy, I came in here to learn who I am, and I’ve done that, so, even if I’m out first, I won’t be sad, I’ll be happy as regardless of where I come, I’ll have learnt who I am, I never came here to win, I never consider winning and the chances of me winning as well, pretty low” Will says with a smile. Niamh is the final housemate to speak. “I can’t express or say how crazy this experience has been, I’m so stumped on what to say, I hate speeches, but I’m gonna come out of this so much of a nicer, friendly and caring person, you’ve all helped me to control my emotions and I can’t thank you enough, you’re all wonderful people, I love you all lots, I’m gonna miss you” Niamh says.

“So, soppy speeches out the way, who is Big Brother going to call to the diary room?” Emma says.

Old 11-09-2014, 05:42 PM #136
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

“Can WILL come to the diary room” Big Brother announces.

“Ooh” Will says and walks into the diary room.

Will sits down in the diary room. “Hello Big Brother” Will smiles. Emma Willis’ voice is heard. “Hello Will, this is Emma, you are live on Channel 5, please do not swear. Lines have closed, and your fate is sealed. For the past 72 hours the great British public have been voting to save. Will, I can reveal that the housemate with the least amount of votes and 11th to be evicted is, Will” Emma says. “Oh dear, nice one Big Brother” Will smirks. “Will, please leave the house via the door to your right” Emma says. “Gotcha” Will says.
Will is escorted into the Bit On The Side studio. “Will, hello, how are you?” Emma smiles. “Good, nice twist, very Big Brother 5” Will smirks. “Ha, so Will, sit down” Emma says. “Will, you’re evicted just before finale night, how does that feel?” Emma says. “Disappointing, well, someone had to leave” Will says. “Which leaves us with an all girl final, who would you like to win?” Emma says. “Luna or Niamh, but I like everyone but those two have been with me from the start” Will says. “Will, we had your mother on Bit On The Side a few nights ago, she said she’s very impressed with how you’re confidence has grown” Emma says. “I’d say I’ve grown up a bit, learnt more about myself, which is what I came here to do” Will says. “Will, it’s been a busy show, you’ve been a pleasant and kind housemate, thank you very much” Emma says. “Cheers” Will smiles. “So, Luna, Niamh, Hattie and Maxine remain, lines are appearing on your screen, lines will freeze throughout tomorrow’s show, tomorrow, a winner of Big Brother will be crowned!” Emma Willis says.
Old 11-09-2014, 05:43 PM #137
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

All female final, possibly a world-wide record?
Old 11-09-2014, 07:41 PM #138
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

YAY GO HATTIE AND MAXINE!

The female final is perf (well I don't really like Luna nor Niamh actually )

You've done so well writing this I could have never have done this
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 07:56 PM #139
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciaX View Post
YAY GO HATTIE AND MAXINE!

The female final is perf (well I don't really like Luna nor Niamh actually )

You've done so well writing this I could have never have done this
Thanks!

Tbh I expected to give up within a week. Although it's only been 49 days, another week and I'd have lost all energy.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:33 PM #140
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Gonna have a nice parade of outfits for tonight finale!

Niamh

Spoiler:

Luna

Spoiler:

Hattie

Spoiler:

Maxine

Spoiler:

Old 12-09-2014, 07:22 PM #141
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 49

Emma Willis stands on the red carpet. Gold barriers run along the sides and the pod has gold cushions. The crowd have banners such as “Hattie to win, “Maxqueen”, “Niamh The Queen” or “#TeamLuna”. “49 days, 15 housemates, it’s all come down to this, tonight, the winner of Big Brother 16 will be crowded” Emma Willis the crowd cheer.

“So, eleven housemates have been evicted, let’s meet them!” Emma says. “First out, it’s Joel” Emma says as Joel walks down the carpet wearing a grey suit and sits in the pod. “Alex is next” Emma says and Alex swaggers down the carpet wearing a white suit. “Our first girl out, it’s Judith” Emma says and Judith is booed as Judith walks down wearing a black and gold dress with a long skirt. “Next out was Martyn, then shortly followed by Rick” Emma says. Martyn walks down wearing a black suit with matching trousers and Rick wearing a white shirt and skinny chinos. “Our youngest housemates Sol, left in 10th place” Emma says. Sol walks down the carpet wearing a pastel blue shirt with black jeans. “Next girl out was Bronte” Emma says. Bronte walks down wearing an apple green dress with her blonde hair tied up. “AJ left next followed by Chloe” Emma says. AJ is wearing a white and blue checked shirt with the top three buttons undone. Chloe is wearing a red and black dress with bright red lipstick. “And finally, Doug and Will” Emma says. Doug walks down wearing a brown suit and black trousers whilst Will is wearing a white shirt with a red tie and black trousers. “And here are our housemates, all squashed in the booth, Joel and Alex, who do we want to win?” Emma asks as she walks over. “Maxine, she’s been herself and been hilarious and rude at the same time” Joel says. “Niamh, very nice girl, anything but fake or 2-faced” Alex says. “What about you Judith?” Emma asks. “Maxine” Judith says. “Rick and Martyn?, Let’s go round” Emma asks. “Niamh” Rick smirks and Martyn says “Hattie”. Sol says Luna, AJ says Hattie and Chloe says Luna. “I’d love Luna to win” Doug says. “Same” Will nods. “There we go, in a month or so we will have what the housemates did next, but for now, let’s find out 4th place” Emma says.

The camera cuts to the house where Luna and Niamh are on the red chairs, Hattie and Maxine are sitting directly opposite, Maxine is sipping a glass of wine. “Big Brother house, this is Emma, you are live on Channel 5, please do not swear. Lines have closed, and your fate is sealed. For the past 168 hours the great British public have been voting for their winner. HATTIE, LUNA, MAXINE and NIAMH” Emma says. All four housemates receive cheers. “I can reveal that the housemate with the least amount of votes and in 4th place is...
Old 12-09-2014, 07:23 PM #142
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

LUNA” Emma says.

Luna jumps and hugs Niamh. “I’m going home, good luck everyone, good luck” Luna beams as she hugs Hattie. Luna exchanges goodbye’s with Maxine and walks to the door which opens and Luna walks out. “Three left, guys, we’re in the top three” Hattie squeals and jumps onto the sofa followed by Niamh who jump up and down, Maxine stands in the middle and hugs Niamh and Hattie. “Good luck” Maxine smiles.

Luna receives cheers as she walks down to the pod. “Luna, Luna, 4th place isn’t too bad” Emma says. “Not at all, I’m so chuffed to make the final to be honest, really, it’s been so wonderful, from first in to 4th place is an incredible achievement” Luna says. “Luna, you made many friendships in the house, Doug, Chloe and Will” Emma says. “Doug and I just clicked, we got on so well, Will was lovely and seeing his confidence rise was wonderful, and Chloe, week one I never expected to get on with her and I pretty much cried when she left, I loved Niamh as well, we had so much fun in recent weeks, of course there were times when we hated each other” Luna says. “You didn’t exactly get on with Hattie and Maxine though” Emma says. “I can’t stand someone who won’t work hard, I’ve given everything to be where I am, Hattie, well I was friends with Niamh when I arrived so naturally I hated Hattie as Niamh did!” Luna smirks. “Well thank you Luna, we’ve still got three left to get out, so you may go and see your friends and family” Emma smiles. “Thank you” Luna beams and wipes her eyes as she tips her head back and pants.

“Three housemates remain, who is in third place?” Emma says. “Big Brother house, this is Emma, you are live on Channel 5, please do not swear. Lines have closed, and your fate is sealed. For the past 168 hours the great British public have been voting for their winner. HATTIE, MAXINE AND NIAMH. I can reveal that the housemate with the least amount of votes and in 3rd place is...
Old 12-09-2014, 07:25 PM #143
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

MAXINE” Emma says.

Hattie jumps up and hugs Maxine, Niamh hugs Maxine and Maxine hugs the pair. “Good luck both of ya, you both deserve it, crikey and I thought I’d go out in week one, 3rd place” Maxine beams. “Love ya Max” Hattie smiles. Maxine walks out. Hattie and Niamh hug each other and jump up and down. “What are we doing?” Hattie squeals as she waves her hands up and down. “Oh my days, one of us, is the winner, one of us has won!” Niamh squeals. “Wine, we need wine to calm down, let’s raid the kitchen, there’s still food, I’m going on the trampoline quickly” Hattie pants. “I don’t drink, oh sod it, I’m in the final!” Niamh squeals.

Maxine walks down the red carpet with a mixed reaction. “Maxine, Maxine, where to begin with you” Emma smirks as Maxine wonders over to the pod. “Hello Emma, thought I’d see you a lot sooner” Maxine smirks. “Maxine, we’re probably not gonna scratch the surface, but still, so Maxine, you entered the house and become close friends with Chloe” Emma says. “Yes, Chloe and I were on the same wavelength, but then she joined the cool kids and changed, but then Hattie came and she was pretty much like Chloe on day one, Chloe did well to change herself around though, I’ll give her that” Maxine says. “And then you pretty much became an outsider, how was that?” Emma asks. “Alright to be honest, it didn’t really bother me, it bothered Hattie a bit but we had each other, Hattie is very strong and feisty when she wants” Maxine says. “Maxine, we’re going to conduct a nice chat on BOTS so for now you may see your friends and family” Emma says. “Thanks Emma” Maxine smiles.

“The nerves have definitely kicked in; our winner will be crowned shortly, but we need to say some thanks to the housemates who have made this series, Joel, Alex, Judith, Martyn, Rick, Sol, Bronte, AJ, Chloe, Doug, Will, Luna, Maxine and our top two Hattie and Niamh. They’ve all been wonderful and provided lots of drama and entertainment” Emma says.

The lights dim as Emma walks up to the doors.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:27 PM #144
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

“Big Brother house, this is Emma, you are live on Channel 5, please do not swear. Lines have closed, and your fate is sealed. For the past 168 hours the great British public have been voting for their winner. HATTIE AND NIAMH I can reveal that the housemate with the most amount of votes and the winner of Big Brother 16, 2014 is....

Last edited by Nick.; 12-09-2014 at 07:27 PM.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:30 PM #145

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Ohmygod, nervewracking
Old 12-09-2014, 07:33 PM #146
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

[IMG][/IMG]

Niamh squeals and jumps up as Hattie hugs her. “Well done” Hattie beams. Niamh gasps as sips her wine. “Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh my days” Niamh pants as she collapses back on the sofa. “Well done Niamh, see ya in a bit” Hattie smiles as she hugs Niamh again. Tears roll down Niamh’s eyes and Niamh smiles at Hattie as she walks out. Hattie walks out of the house and Niamh walks swiftly into the kitchen. “I’m stealing as much as I can!” Niamh shrieks.

Last edited by Nick.; 04-10-2014 at 03:59 PM.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:34 PM #147

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

NIAMH IS THE WINNER!
Old 12-09-2014, 07:35 PM #148
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Hattie walks out to cheers and sits down opposite Emma in the pod. “Hey” Hattie smiles. “Hattie, are you a bit disappointed to be second?” Emma smiles. “Of course, but Niamh does deserve it” Hattie says. “Hattie describe your time in the house” Emma says. “I entered with AJ and Sol which was nice, I bonded with the pair, I kinda fancied Rick but he was evicted soon after leaving me with a bitter Niamh, but I love Niamh now, then I bonded with Maxine who sort of led me to hate Chloe as Chloe joined the main group, I love Max and we got on so well, we all made up though which was lovely and I’m glad not to have left on a bad note with anyone” Emma says. “Thank you Hattie, time is short and we’re about to meet the winner” Emma says. Hattie says goodbye to Emma and walks off.

“Ladies and gentleman, please cheer and applaud for the winner of Big Brother 16, it’s NIAMH” Emma announces. Niamh walks out through the doors clutching a pillow, a cushion and a bottle. “Niamh, what have you got there?” Emma smiles. “I took a few things, the bottle contains pool water I scooped out last night” Niamh giggles. “Niamh, how does it feel?” Emma says. “Ecstatic, I couldn’t believe it, I never, like half a million pounds, I never expected it, I can’t even....” Niamh says and gulps and wipes a tear away. Niamh buries her face in her hand but looks up after a few seconds. “Niamh, so, do you still fancy Rick?” Emma smirks. “No, I don’t, I did but then well, things kinda kicked off and Hattie was in the equation and things turned well, rather nasty” Niamh says. “Niamh, you are the queen, please, go and take your walk as the Big Brother champion!” Emma says.

Niamh walks down the red carpet, golden confetti pours down as gold and silver fireworks go off, the crowd cheer as Luna, Will, Doug, Bronte and Rick run on to hug Niamh. Chloe, AJ and Hattie walk down the carpet as Joel, Alex, Judith, Maxine, Sol and Martyn hang back.

“Niamh is your champion, let’s take a look at the best bits. So until next time, remember, Big Brother is always watching” Emma says.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:57 PM #149
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Voting Statistics (Some made up, some from TiBB)

Week 1 Votes
Chloe – 54%
Maxine – 21%
Judith – 12%
Bronte – 9%
Joel - 4%

Week 2 Votes
Niamh – 41%
Rick – 38%
Judith – 12%
Alex – 9%

Week 3 Votes