Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 26-08-2016, 09:15 AM #126
Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** View Post
Alex Scott TV ‏@MercianMedia 3m3 minutes ago
The forums appear fun tonight...

They are watching out every move.
Not Utopia
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 09:31 AM #127
-

-

This is full-on hilarious
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 09:53 AM #128

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):

A rep for Celebrity Big Brother told The Sun Online: “Footage shown on the live feed involved Big Brother alerting housemates of a long final day ahead. The show is entirely authentic and the housemates are not scripted.”

As if that;s all they can say
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 09:57 AM #129
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

entirely authentic, staged production .... Good take everyone
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 09:58 AM #130

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I just find it odd that they put it out there.

They KNEW Live Feed was on, director of BB said in the editing/screen room, there is a box on screen whenever they are live and being broadcasted. So they knew we could see what we were seeing. So i find it more bizzare. They clearly all knew they were on air.

PLUS, live feed is on a delay, so if they wanted to hide it, they easily could have.

Makes no sense. Only reasonings i can think:

1. BB wanted to show us how they prepare for the final night for some reason
2. Someone was sacked, and managed to make all those people not intervene when doing this. Probably held them at gunpoint

Seriously, no other explanations, they can't have been that stupid.
Old 26-08-2016, 10:04 AM #131

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Chris R. Wright ‏@chrisrwright 2h2 hours ago
Paranoia! Saying #BBUK or #CBB are scripted implies collusion from hms. If it were true the beans would have been sold to The Sun years ago.
Old 26-08-2016, 10:16 AM #132

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackc1806 View Post
yeah they probably told them to do this bit and then after that it'll go back to normal

probably happens at the end of series, not like all the arguments are fake is it
this

i don't care if they have to stage a goodbye montage on the final night, that's fine by me. despite what people insist i just don't believe at all that the rest of the show is scripted. i don't see any problems with the footage in the op, i thought it was pretty cool seeing it happen.

Last edited by RichardG; 26-08-2016 at 10:24 AM.
RichardG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 10:17 AM #133

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:

They KNEW Live Feed was on, director of BB said in the editing/screen room, there is a box on screen whenever they are live and being broadcasted. So they knew we could see what we were seeing. So i find it more bizzare. They clearly all knew they were on air.

PLUS, live feed is on a delay, so if they wanted to hide it, they easily could have.

2. Someone was sacked, and managed to make all those people not intervene when doing this. Probably held them at gunpoint

Maybe some was asleep.
Paula D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 10:18 AM #134
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Screaming at the denial. They should just be honest and admit that they stage things for the final show it's really not that big of a deal
Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 10:26 AM #135
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

I need to wash my teeth and body after seeing this dirt.
They killed BB long time ago, but now they don't even hide the body.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 10:31 AM #136

Quote:

They are that stupid. Look at what they've done to the show in so many other ways. They've destroyed it. The real question is why do people still defend them? It is the worst produced show on television by some distance. And the only reason it is still watchable at all is purely because of the HMs being good characters in some cases. Other than that, everything about the show is terrible.
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 10:36 AM #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardG View Post
this

i don't care if they have to stage a goodbye montage on the final night, that's fine by me. despite what people insist i just don't believe at all that the rest of the show is scripted. i don't see any problems with the footage in the op, i thought it was pretty cool seeing it happen.
No one is saying the whole thing is scripted. But they could never even have done this back when there was a live feed. And the very idea that they think it's worth doing is silly. If the housemates aren't altogether on the final night, then just show that. Don't make stuff up because you think it will look nice.

Again and again and again the so called fans of this show defend them. The interference with nominations is now out of control. The evictions of housemates without a public vote is heading in a similar direction. The "twists" are so f'n ridiculous the majority of viewers groan whilst Emma Willis looks like a dumbass trying to pretend she's excited. It's bordering on the unwatchable at this point and the solution is so bloody simple... 24/7 live, normal noms and a good mix of big characters. That is all Big Brother has have had to rely upon and they refuse to respect that.

Last edited by Yaki da; 26-08-2016 at 10:36 AM.
Old 26-08-2016, 10:38 AM #138

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

No surprises there then.
How many times has it been said that the romances are scripted.
It wouldn't surprise me if the scripts were up on the wall in that toilet, it sounded as if they were reading from script, nothing flowing naturally in the conversations.
The dancing was odd as well, four of them dancing together like a dance troupe and then Bear and Marnie larking about in the background, totally weird.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 10:54 AM #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie. View Post
wash your bodies
Ashley. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 11:12 AM #140
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

Channel five need to be removed from hosting BB. The show has just gone downhill massively since its inception.
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:06 PM #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackc1806 View Post
Well I'm not a producer, but if they decided that's what they want to end on its what they want to end on. I'm sure if a natural argument explodes after they'll show the argument then put the last scene in at the end. Not like they need the scene, but it's what they usual end on so they've done it in 2 minutes instead of hanging around til 2am waiting for everyone to go to bed, then waking the sleeping housemates to say goodnight. Not necessary, but that's what there doing.
I tend to agree with you here....I can understand the need to set up a scene if its been pre decided that's what the producers need as their final shot ....but what I HATE is that BB has become so TWEE and so FAKE and PATRONISING to the fans....
I don't want a " Goodnight John Boy, Goodnight Mary Ellen " American style pile of sh-te to end the show on...I also don't need the shows ultimate grim reaper Rylan feeding me more of his pretentious crap by claiming the housemates had no idea he was in there, with a camera crew and a lighting crew and the sound engineers and the wardrobe people and the live audience and the celebrity guests and the friends and family....ALL OF THIS TAKING PLACE AND HAVING TO BE ORGANISED ...while the housemates, all of whome are seasoned players, sit for hours and hours in the garden having not worked it out and clearly having never seen any of the previous seasons where they always end in the same way.
How can viewers say they like Rylan Clark when he shows so effortlessly how easily he can and is prepared to lie to people and con his way to the top. He is an abomination and his arrival marked the begining of the end for BB.

I've got people I know gloating and laughing today at what they see as final proof that the show is rigged, fixed and no different to TOWIE, GEORDIE and all those other programmes made for morons that I never watch...I feel like a fool and even though I respect there HAS to be planning and negotiating with the housemates to prepare the final I see no reason and never have as to why there has to be a BOTS live from the house other then yet another platform for that hideous specimen of a human being Rylan " Me Me Me " f-cking Clark.

Channel Five have finally killed the show and they started the day they put that prick on the spin off show.

A day of morning as far as I am concerned.....I'm gutted

Last edited by hot2go; 26-08-2016 at 12:15 PM.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:15 PM #142

None is us should vote tonight...none of us.....f-ck em....it's the only way we will ever get respect and be listened to....starve the b-stards of their money....we have to let them know that we do not accept this bull sh-t.
Old 26-08-2016, 12:20 PM #143
0_o

0_o

I have calmed down a lot after my hysterical outburst last night. I still don't think they should do this though. I don't care if they don't have a shot of them all going to bed together for the final shot or anything ffs...does anyone?! Much rather have truth than this bull. It does make me wonder too if some of the more..controversial things are setup. Especially as they tend to put in so many 'reality-scripted' stars these days who would be able to do it all easily.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:20 PM #144
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
I tend to agree with you here....I can understand the need to set up a scene if its been pre decided that's what the producers need as their final shot ....but what I HATE is that BB has become so TWEE and so FAKE and PATRONISING to the fans....
I don't want a " Goodnight John Boy, Goodnight Mary Ellen " American style pile of sh-te to end the show on...I also don't need the shows ultimate grim reaper Rylan feeding me more of his pretentious crap by claiming the housemates had no idea he was in there, with a camera crew and a lighting crew and the sound engineers and the wardrobe people and the live audience and the celebrity guests and the friends and family....ALL OF THIS TAKING PLACE AND HAVING TO BE ORGANISED ...while the housemates, all of whome are seasoned players, sit for hours and hours in the garden having not worked it out and clearly having never seen any of the previous seasons where they always end in the same way.
How can viewers say they like Rylan Clark when he shows so effortlessly how easily he can and is prepared to lie to people and con his way to the top. He is an abomination and his arrival marked the begining of the end for BB.

I've got people I know gloating and laughing today at what they see as final proof that the show is rigged, fixed and no different to TOWIE, GEORDIE and all those other programmes made for morons that I never watch...I feel like a fool and even though I respect there HAS to be planning and negotiating with the housemates to prepare the final I see no reason and never have as to why there has to be a BOTS live from the house other then yet another platform for that hideous specimen of a human being Rylan " Me Me Me " f-cking Clark.

Channel Five have finally killed the show and they started the day they put that prick on the spin off show.

A day of morning as far as I am concerned.....I'm gutted
H

Rylan whispering at the start so as "not to give the game away" is too funny
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:22 PM #145
0_o

0_o

Quote:

3. Nothing headline worthy has happened for a few days and they wanted publicity again.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:25 PM #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I have calmed down a lot after my hysterical outburst last night. I still don't think they should do this though. I don't care if they don't have a shot of them all going to bed together for the final shot or anything ffs...does anyone?! Much rather have truth than this bull. It does make me wonder too if some of the more..controversial things are setup. Especially as they tend to put in so many 'reality-scripted' stars these days who would be able to do it all easily.
Thing is, if we, the fans, question if other elements of the show are staged and scripted then people who aren't fans and the press especially will never be convinced it's real again....I think the show has just died. And I can't see Emma sticking around after this. They will prob put Rylan in her spot and turn the whole thing into one big fake circus.
Old 26-08-2016, 12:27 PM #147

I hope Emma goes. Because the show is over the moment she does. She's about the only thing that makes it look at all professional (She's good at her job regardless of what anyone says).
Old 26-08-2016, 12:30 PM #148

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

that was so funny

azi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:30 PM #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
H

Rylan whispering at the start so as "not to give the game away" is too funny
I wish I could find it funny but it's impossible for me because I absolutely loath Rylan Clark. For me he represents everything that's gone wrong with entertainment in this country. The biggest example of how untalented people are celebrated while real creative and proffessional artists are out of work.
Old 26-08-2016, 12:31 PM #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
I hope Emma goes. Because the show is over the moment she does. She's about the only thing that makes it look at all professional (She's good at her job regardless of what anyone says).
I agree ..

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
channel 5, feed, final, highlights, live, release, staging, statement