Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2013, 01:44 PM #1476
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
Are we seriously suggesting there hasn't been another place offsite where people have been slagged off for over a year, that has also caused grief over here? Is that where this place is now?
What's the need to bring that up? This is why we can't have nice things. Why do you guys have to continue to go round in "you did that" "yeah well you did that" circles? I'm not picking a fight with you, I'm asking you to stop, for the sake of everyone else on the forum. I think you're great, but I don't think this constant fighting with Kizzy and Kate is good for you, them, or anyone else on the forum. Please just chill.
Old 24-11-2013, 01:45 PM #1477
User banned

User banned

RTV is not a place used to slag off tibb, it's its own forum including members who've never even heard of tibb. Kate actually banned us from talking about this place

Last edited by Me. I Am Salman; 24-11-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old 24-11-2013, 01:46 PM #1478
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
What's the need to bring that up? This is why we can't have nice things. Why do you guys have to continue to go round in "you did that" "yeah well you did that" circles? I'm not picking a fight with you, I'm asking you to stop, for the sake of everyone else on the forum. I think you're great, but I don't think this constant fighting with Kizzy and Kate is good for you, them, or anyone else on the forum. Please just chill.
This is exactly what I was talking about last night. This feud is growing old now and it is so dull. Of all the things to put people off the forum this is the main one yet it feels like nothing is done about it, yet culling the razzies is a solution.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 24-11-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Old 24-11-2013, 01:46 PM #1479
Jesus.

Jesus.

I'm happy to leave it. But pretending you didn't have a hate blog/forum for a year before Scott did, where photo's were taken from here and abused, where fm'ers and mods were slagged off continually on a loop is nonsense.

I called out false equivalency earlier, and this is the prime example.

Old 24-11-2013, 01:49 PM #1480
Z

Z

Quote:
I'm happy to leave it. But pretending you didn't have a hate blog/forum for a year before Scott did, where photo's were taken from here and abused, where fm'ers and mods were slagged off continually on a loop is nonsense.

But bringing it up all the time on the forum just means the same old **** gets rehashed all the time and nobody ever moves on from it. I'm not blaming anyone for whatever problems there are, nor taking any sides, I'm simply asking that all of you just let the anger go and continue to post on here without pointing out each other's misgivings and flaws all the time - when you're not having a go at each other, you're all making really great posts around the forum and it's a nightmare to post on here when arguments are in full force.
Old 24-11-2013, 01:52 PM #1481
Jesus.

Jesus.

Quote:
Yeah, right. It's my fault we can't have nice things. I'm the one that;'s done all these things and then ran away from the fallout.

False equivalence. I've hardly contributed in this thread despite the fact I've been brought up a few times, yet that's the issue? I hardly post round here anymore either, so it's really ******ing disingenuous and tiring to hear this s**t spouted again. I haven't been a regular contributor for the last few months, so maybe a few others need to look at themselves as well rather than searching for scapegoats.

Old 24-11-2013, 01:52 PM #1482
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Oh sod it. Pipe down now please - Marcus also started a forum which was full of foul mouthed abuse and tirades. Yawn. Give it a rest.

And for the record RTV is now a private group thing unable to be accessed by any but a select group and it's peaceful, Tibb is rarely mentioned
Old 24-11-2013, 01:56 PM #1483
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
This is exactly what I was talking about last night. This feud is growing old now and it is so dull. Of all the things to put people off the forum this is the main one yet it feels like nothing is done about it, yet culling the razzies is a solution.
You say that like it's our fault but you were a Mod while it was going on as well so you know how difficult it is to deal with. We can't force people to like each, or to get on, or to drop their hatred of each other. And we can't just permaban everyone who's been involved in the whole thing, as this thread shows we already get moaned at enough for apparently being too heavy handed with it all, handing out too many infractions, closing too many threads etc.

People talk about wanting private forums threads to sort their issues out but if you ask me no one has shown they're capable of doing that, who each member dislikes or what issues people have with each other is their own problem to sort out, it's not the job of the Mods

Last edited by MTVN; 24-11-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old 24-11-2013, 01:59 PM #1484
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
You say that like it's our fault but you were a Mod while it was going on as well so you know how difficult it is to deal with. We can't force people to like each, or to get on, or to drop their hatred of each other. And we can't just permaban everyone who's been involved in the whole thing, as this thread shows we already get moaned at enough for apparently being too heavy handed with it all, handing out too many infractions, closing too many threads etc.

People talk about wanting private forums threads to sort their issues out but if you ask me no one has shown they're capable of doing that, who each member dislikes or what issues people have with each other is their own problem to sort out, it's not the job of the Mods
I said it feels like nothing gets done, meaning that they carry it on so often it feels like nothing is, not that you guys don't do anything. I defend the mods with respects to their roles, and will continue to do so as I know how difficult it can be especially with regards to this.

But it annoys me that of all the things that ruin the forum this is the biggest one of the last year and it is still carrying on today, yet the rest of us have to endure it if we want to post on here. The Razzies has been banned because it puts people off the forum, yet it is a one night event, this feud has been over a year and has done a lot more damage than the razzies ever will.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 24-11-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Old 24-11-2013, 01:59 PM #1485
Z

Z

Quote:
Yeah, right. It's my fault we can't have nice things. I'm the one that;'s done all these things and then ran away from the fallout.

False equivalence. I've hardly contributed in this thread despite the fact I've been brought up a few times, yet that's the issue? I hardly post round here anymore either, so it's really ******ing disingenuous and tiring to hear this s**t spouted again. I haven't been a regular contributor for the last few months, so maybe a few others need to look at themselves as well rather than searching for scapegoats.
It's not your fault. It's the constant bickering's fault - and that stems from the fact the two halves of that problem don't want a resolution. You are more than capable, as are Kizzy, Kate, Glenn and whoever else has a problem, of contacting each other and settling your differences. I mentioned you in this thread because yes, I think the four of you are the prime culprits for keeping this feud on-going. Kate's actually withdrawn herself from it and it's only in this thread I've seen her acknowledge it, so kudos to her from removing herself from the situation.

Give over, you post here just as much as you always have done and the forum is a better place for it. You're a great poster, your posts are intelligent, well thought out and your sense of humour is always appreciated. I'm not going into threads having the same arguments with the same members - when I don't like another member, I put them on my ignore list and don't respond to them. It's that simple.
Old 24-11-2013, 02:03 PM #1486
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Glenn and I have reached mutual truce status on this whole thing anyway, which is a positive and something I never thought in a million years would happen.
Old 24-11-2013, 02:05 PM #1487
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kate* View Post
Glenn and I have reached mutual truce status on this whole thing anyway, which is a positive and something I never thought in a million years would happen.
I'll hand you and Glenn that, you two seemed to have moved on from it all. Which is great, now if the others could follow suit and take a leaf from you two.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 24-11-2013, 02:15 PM #1488
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

It's the same person who keeps bringing it all up despite all four of us being on final warnings though. We were told categorically that if any one of us continued to bring it up and make digs that would be the end of the road, I don't see that happening?

I'm respecting it, so should Jesus or the stated consequence enforced.

Last edited by Kate!; 24-11-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Old 24-11-2013, 02:15 PM #1489
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Where is Dezzy when you need him.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 24-11-2013, 02:17 PM #1490

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

I'd like to host TIBB The Chase plz.
Old 24-11-2013, 02:19 PM #1491
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dagger View Post
I'd like to host TIBB The Chase plz.
That game is ****.

Game denied.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 24-11-2013, 02:23 PM #1492
Jesus.

Jesus.

Quote:
It's not your fault. It's the constant bickering's fault - and that stems from the fact the two halves of that problem don't want a resolution. You are more than capable, as are Kizzy, Kate, Glenn and whoever else has a problem, of contacting each other and settling your differences. I mentioned you in this thread because yes, I think the four of you are the prime culprits for keeping this feud on-going. Kate's actually withdrawn herself from it and it's only in this thread I've seen her acknowledge it, so kudos to her from removing herself from the situation.

Give over, you post here just as much as you always have done and the forum is a better place for it. You're a great poster, your posts are intelligent, well thought out and your sense of humour is always appreciated. I'm not going into threads having the same arguments with the same members - when I don't like another member, I put them on my ignore list and don't respond to them. It's that simple.
I've written a reply to this, but if I post it, I'll have some moderators claim I'm attacking them for doing their jobs, some posters screaming, and you asking me why I had the cheek to write the truth out again, so your call. I'll pm it if you want, if you don't then that's equally fine.

Old 24-11-2013, 02:24 PM #1493
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Or you could just get over it?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 24-11-2013, 02:26 PM #1494
Z

Z

Quote:
I've written a reply to this, but if I post it, I'll have some moderators claim I'm attacking them for doing their jobs, some posters screaming, and you asking me why I had the cheek to write the truth out again, so your call. I'll pm it if you want, if you don't then that's equally fine.
If you have something constructive to say that will resolve the problem that has been on-going for a very long time, then I would direct it towards the people involved in said feud - I don't wish to receive such a PM.
Old 24-11-2013, 02:27 PM #1495
Jesus.

Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Or you could just get over it?
You're a sly ******er when you want to be. You of all people know I keep my word when it comes to agreements about ignoring each other, and "getting over it".

Old 24-11-2013, 02:28 PM #1496
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
You're a sly ******er when you want to be. You of all people know I keep my word when it comes to agreements about ignoring each other, and "getting over it".
Well stop bringing up the same **** time and time again. It's time to move on from it, it's been way too long and it really is a dampener on this forum.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 24-11-2013, 02:29 PM #1497
Jesus.

Jesus.

Quote:
If you have something constructive to say that will resolve the problem that has been on-going for a very long time, then I would direct it towards the people involved in said feud - I don't wish to receive such a PM.
Then do me a favour and address no more posts either at or to me. I'm good at keeping these agreements, and you can sample that first hand.

Old 24-11-2013, 02:31 PM #1498
-

-

This is all just the same rehashed trype, absolutely ridiculous.
Old 24-11-2013, 02:33 PM #1499
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Is alliance 2 been dropped?

Old 24-11-2013, 02:34 PM #1500
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses View Post
Is alliance 2 been dropped?
I can't even remember? who said they were running it.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
andamp, andampamp, andampampamp, applications, awards, games, games or awards, global, globalvision, mole, open, page, tibb, vision