Notices

Britain's Got Talent ITV's talent show.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-08-2019, 10:35 AM   #26
Marsh.
Observer
 
Marsh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 71,263


Default

"If you are successful, the team will contact you by early February 2020"


So... you aren't through yet.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 10:42 AM   #27
Mitchell
#TeamDezzy
 
Mitchell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: #TeamDezzy
Posts: 9,708
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
BBUSA21: Nick
IAC2018: James McVey
The Circle 2018: Harry


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
"If you are successful, the team will contact you by early February 2020"


So... you aren't through yet.
He’s already won it.
__________________

List of international entertainment icons from stage and screen.
G Taylforth - P Kensit - N Dell'Olio - J Connery - J Sugg
S Hewson - K Adams - N Sawalha - C King - A Pritchard
K Woodburn - L Robson - L Roper - A Harriott - J Travers - R Lee
Morgan - Wizard - A Jade - Ant - Matthew
F Benjamin - Mad L Webb - A Hegerty - Mr Motivator
H Lederer - L Garrett - P StClement - D Benson Phillips
L Jackson - L Joseph - A Barrie - A Steadman - C Lauper
J McVey - C Ball - B Simpson - T Evans - S Beacham - A Dobson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
Mitchell, you’re a ****ing **** but I’m dancing with you.
Spoiler:

11th Place 2019
TiBB OTT3 Winner
Love Island winner
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 10:48 AM   #28
Marsh.
Observer
 
Marsh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 71,263


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
He’s already won it.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 10:52 AM   #29
Vicky.
0_o
 
Vicky.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 62,825


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatPearson View Post
Is the in-person thing for auditioning in front of the judges?
No, or it didn't used to be, might have changed now. But a few years back, I went to an in person audition with an ex and they do 2 rounds of you auditioning with the producers or just randoms, before you ever see that actual judges. So theres like, another 2 rounds yet before you will see the judges..unles,s as I said, its changed, which it might well have. However I would think, any changes made would be to add in MORE random person auditions, rather than less.

He was so excited thinking it was with Simon and co. Was gutted when it was just a few people who he didn't recognise at all
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKittyFantastico View Post


I wasn't aware you could vote with your vagina. I'm so behind the times, I still use my phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
It's Big Brother, not Brexit. Adjust your seriousness accordingly.
Quote:
In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it.

Last edited by Vicky.; 18-08-2019 at 10:53 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 10:58 AM   #30
Morgan.
27/02/2019
 
Morgan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 17,437

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Isabella
Love Island 5: Yewande
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Brooke


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
No, or it didn't used to be, might have changed now. But a few years back, I went to an in person audition with an ex and they do 2 rounds of you auditioning with the producers or just randoms, before you ever see that actual judges. So theres like, another 2 rounds yet before you will see the judges..unles,s as I said, its changed, which it might well have. However I would think, any changes made would be to add in MORE random person auditions, rather than less.

He was so excited thinking it was with Simon and co. Was gutted when it was just a few people who he didn't recognise at all
What was your act?
__________________

Escape the Night 4: Alex WassabiColleen BallingerGabbie HannaRosanna PansinoTana Mongeau
Strictly Come Dancing 17: Chris RamseyMichelle VisageDev GriffinCatherine TyldesleyKarim ZeroualJamie LaingAnneka Rice
Drag Race UK: Sum Ting WongBlu HydrangeaCrystalVinegar StrokesCheryl Hole


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Morgan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 11:01 AM   #31
Morgan.
27/02/2019
 
Morgan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 17,437

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Isabella
Love Island 5: Yewande
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Brooke


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatPearson View Post


Is the in-person thing for auditioning in front of the judges?
No, there’s a few producer rounds before they send you to the judges.

That’s why people are so surprised that they got 4 no’s and ‘OFF!’ Chants from the audience. They’re led to believe they’re the next big act because they’ve gotten through 3 rounds of producer auditions - so surely they’re good enough for the judges, when in fact they’ve actually been put through for entertainment value and not actual talent. It’s sad really, but it’s how they get their views I guess.
__________________

Escape the Night 4: Alex WassabiColleen BallingerGabbie HannaRosanna PansinoTana Mongeau
Strictly Come Dancing 17: Chris RamseyMichelle VisageDev GriffinCatherine TyldesleyKarim ZeroualJamie LaingAnneka Rice
Drag Race UK: Sum Ting WongBlu HydrangeaCrystalVinegar StrokesCheryl Hole


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Morgan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 11:04 AM   #32
Vicky.
0_o
 
Vicky.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 62,825


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
What was your act?
Was his not mine I wouldn't dare. He was singing..I actualy think they should ban singers/dancers, given theres already so many shows centred around that, should be different talents.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKittyFantastico View Post


I wasn't aware you could vote with your vagina. I'm so behind the times, I still use my phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
It's Big Brother, not Brexit. Adjust your seriousness accordingly.
Quote:
In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 11:06 AM   #33
Morgan.
27/02/2019
 
Morgan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 17,437

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Isabella
Love Island 5: Yewande
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Brooke


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Was his not mine I wouldn't dare. He was singing..I actualy think they should ban singers/dancers, given theres already so many shows centred around that, should be different talents.
Was he good?

Yeah I get that, but then again singing and dancing is a talent so to ban them would kinda go against the format of the show
__________________

Escape the Night 4: Alex WassabiColleen BallingerGabbie HannaRosanna PansinoTana Mongeau
Strictly Come Dancing 17: Chris RamseyMichelle VisageDev GriffinCatherine TyldesleyKarim ZeroualJamie LaingAnneka Rice
Drag Race UK: Sum Ting WongBlu HydrangeaCrystalVinegar StrokesCheryl Hole


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Morgan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 11:09 AM   #34
Vicky.
0_o
 
Vicky.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 62,825


Default

Ah yeah hes a great singer, one of his only good qualities.

Mind, no idea why he bothered auditioning for a show thats Simons. A few years before that he audutioned for x factor..and got through all the rounds to actually see the judges. Simon apparently said, his voice is great but his attitude and arrogance was pathetic and told him never to go back on one of his shows
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKittyFantastico View Post


I wasn't aware you could vote with your vagina. I'm so behind the times, I still use my phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
It's Big Brother, not Brexit. Adjust your seriousness accordingly.
Quote:
In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 11:10 AM   #35
Marsh.
Observer
 
Marsh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 71,263


Default

Yeah, it's not just that there's already loads of singing/dancing shows, but that the singers/dancers are always the ones to reach the finals and even win so it gets incredibly boring when you know the other acts aren't going to get far.

I think one of the series a few years ago even had a 90% singing line up, it was just like an extra series of X factor.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 12:19 PM   #36
PatPearson
BB kind-of-expert
 
PatPearson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 29

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB7: Nikki
BB3: Jade
BB2: Brian
Default

So I guess I will have to wait till February 2020 then find out what to do next.
__________________
Bring Back BBUK
PatPearson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 12:21 PM   #37
Mitchell
#TeamDezzy
 
Mitchell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: #TeamDezzy
Posts: 9,708
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
BBUSA21: Nick
IAC2018: James McVey
The Circle 2018: Harry


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
What was your act?
Juggling TiBB members, that’s how we lost Ben
__________________

List of international entertainment icons from stage and screen.
G Taylforth - P Kensit - N Dell'Olio - J Connery - J Sugg
S Hewson - K Adams - N Sawalha - C King - A Pritchard
K Woodburn - L Robson - L Roper - A Harriott - J Travers - R Lee
Morgan - Wizard - A Jade - Ant - Matthew
F Benjamin - Mad L Webb - A Hegerty - Mr Motivator
H Lederer - L Garrett - P StClement - D Benson Phillips
L Jackson - L Joseph - A Barrie - A Steadman - C Lauper
J McVey - C Ball - B Simpson - T Evans - S Beacham - A Dobson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
Mitchell, you’re a ****ing **** but I’m dancing with you.
Spoiler:

11th Place 2019
TiBB OTT3 Winner
Love Island winner
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 02:11 PM   #38
PatPearson
BB kind-of-expert
 
PatPearson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 29

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB7: Nikki
BB3: Jade
BB2: Brian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
What was your act?
Stand-up comedy!
__________________
Bring Back BBUK
PatPearson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 06:16 PM   #39
Morgan.
27/02/2019
 
Morgan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 17,437

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Isabella
Love Island 5: Yewande
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Brooke


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatPearson View Post
Stand-up comedy!
I was asking Vicky
__________________

Escape the Night 4: Alex WassabiColleen BallingerGabbie HannaRosanna PansinoTana Mongeau
Strictly Come Dancing 17: Chris RamseyMichelle VisageDev GriffinCatherine TyldesleyKarim ZeroualJamie LaingAnneka Rice
Drag Race UK: Sum Ting WongBlu HydrangeaCrystalVinegar StrokesCheryl Hole


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Morgan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 07:55 PM   #40
PatPearson
BB kind-of-expert
 
PatPearson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 29

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB7: Nikki
BB3: Jade
BB2: Brian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
I was asking Vicky
Sorry.
__________________
Bring Back BBUK
PatPearson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 08:13 PM   #41
Lewismacfarlane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Paisley
Posts: 1,024

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford
CBB20: Amelia Lily
IAC2017: Vanessa White
Default

My friend auditioned years ago Simon was nasty to her
Lewismacfarlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 08:35 PM   #42
Alf
Senior Member
 
Alf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Eating A Meat pudding
Posts: 18,767

Favourites:
I'm a Celeb 2010: Shaun Ryder


Default

Are you gonna be one of the serious ones, or one of the ones they invite to audition from the local nuthouse for us all to laugh at?
__________________
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVj6cgI9cEEsF4MM7Qd5vOPcBnpwplL  D-r1LRu_BKGD32G2KO0Pw
Alf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 10:17 PM   #43
Ryebailey23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 322
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewismacfarlane View Post
My friend auditioned years ago Simon was nasty to her
What was her name
Ryebailey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 06:09 AM   #44
PatPearson
BB kind-of-expert
 
PatPearson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 29

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB7: Nikki
BB3: Jade
BB2: Brian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Are you gonna be one of the serious ones, or one of the ones they invite to audition from the local nuthouse for us all to laugh at?
I'm a very serious person, and I've got everything planned out and I'm gonna put my best effort into my act.
__________________
Bring Back BBUK
PatPearson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 06:19 AM   #45
Lewismacfarlane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Paisley
Posts: 1,024

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford
CBB20: Amelia Lily
IAC2017: Vanessa White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryebailey23 View Post
What was her name
Jenna Milroy
Lewismacfarlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 12:25 PM   #46
Ryebailey23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 322
Blog Entries: 2
Default

I applied my act is to strip for alesha ����
Ryebailey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2020, bgt

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:11 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts