Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM   #1151
rusticgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn. View Post
So? Aren’t they allowed to share their struggles then? They are people after all.

But the programme set out to portray their support for the poor communities and the poor young girls that are subjected to rape on a daily basis...then ended with them feeling sorry for themselves and the treatment they were getting from the press...Really?
rusticgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM   #1152
arista

Spoiler:

Over Large Sun Front Page
"The Joy of the Sussex"

Last edited by arista; Today at 03:36 AM.
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:04 AM   #1153
Ammi
Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I guess they really couldn’t ‘win for losing‘ and Meghan in particular...they try to relate to things like ‘new motherhood’ on a personal level in interviews, the type of personal level that Diana had and still the criticism will be found...it makes me think of that saying ...’haters gonna hate’...because it doesn’t matter what they do or how they do it, for some, the negative will be sought and found...we can always find negatives if that’s what we’re looking for and scrutinising for...it also makes me think of Ann Widdeccombe’s ‘assessment’ of Meghan...of someone she had never met and had very little knowledge of ...’I think she’s trouble’...if ‘trouble’ is what you seek, then ‘trouble’ will be what you find because it’s how whatever actions will be interpreted...

...off topic, how wonderful It would have been for Diana to have been able to look into the face of Archie and to hold Archie...I’m thinking that Harry must be thinking so much about his mum at this time especially and how he would have loved his son and mum to meet.....

Paris is always a good idea...

Last edited by Ammi; Today at 08:27 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:38 AM   #1154
thesheriff443
thesheriff443

[QUOTE=Ammi;10760045]...I guess they really couldn’t ‘win for losing‘ and Meghan in particular...they try to relate to things like ‘new motherhood’ on a personal level in interviews, the type of personal level that Diana had and still the criticism will be found...it makes me think of that saying ...’haters gonna hate’...because it doesn’t matter what they do or how they do it, for some, the negative will be sought and found...we can always find negatives if that’s what we’re looking for and scrutinising for...it also makes me think of Ann Widdeccombe’s ‘assessment’ of Meghan...of someone she had never met and had very little knowledge of ...’I think she’s trouble’...if ‘trouble’ is what you seek, then ‘trouble’ will be what you find because it’s how whatever actions will be interpreted...

...off topic, how wonderful It would have been for Diana to have been able to look into the face of Archie and to hold Archie...I’m thinking that Harry must be thinking so much about his mum at this time especially and how h

It’s funny how if you have an ongoing negative opinion of Megan or Harry you are being labelled as a obsessed hate filled racist.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
back, family, harry, meghan, members, prince, royal, senior, stepped